wats happenin wit iceman and rogue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angel240
OMG I LUV ICEMAN!! lol nah seriousli, i hav no idea about xmen except wat ive seen in the movies, and im wonderin if iceman n rogue are ever able to hook up? (aside from wat they did in the 2nd movie)

Clovie
there was a thread for it already.
you'll get the link soon, methinks stick out tongue

angel240
lol thanx...coodnt b bothered goin further than the 1st page :P

Clovie
there is search button laughing out loud

Clovie
this one
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23321&highlight=rogue+iceman

angel240
ohhhhhhhhh big grin lol that woodve taken me heaps long 2 find.....im blonde....it took me like a an hour 2 work out how 2 sign up 4 this thing LOL

Clovie
anyway. welcome at kmc happy
hope u'll have great itme here big grin

angel240
thnx!

Vampiree
that's the thread. please talk abut it there.

thanks clovie, i'm back now. Can take care of my job

Clovie
ok. didn't mean to take it from you. stick out tongue i'm too lazy.

Vampiree
nice sig by te way

Clovie
tx happy

Vampiree
for once it's not disturbing

Clovie
bo z requesta. erm a nie moje dzielo confused

Vampiree
twoje? prxzeciez tamte rysunki byly od tej laski z devianta. taka jak twoj avatar

Clovie
no wlasnie. ale ja to sama wybieralam i przystowowalam.
a to jest z tego threadu. erm

Vampiree
uuu.... umiesz sie poslugiwac photoshopem? eek! fajnie. w ogole ta laska ladnie rysuje.

kto ci ten zrobil?

Clovie
a weisz ze nawet nie wiem laughing out loud jakas dziewczyna...

jasne ze umiem sie poslugiwac photoshopem!!!!! jest latwiejszy w obsldze od tego deblnego painta blink
wie uwielbiam jej prace. w ogole to ona gdzies jakis komiks tez robila, ale zgubilam i potem nie moglam juz znalezc zeby poczytac erm

Vampiree
no co ty. paint to proscizna, a photohop ma za duzo guziczkow. ale jak umiesz to od czasu do czasu mi cos poroibsz.

Clovie
nie ma sprawy. big grin

Fire
keep it in english or I'm closing this one girls

Clovie
close it. it's duplicate anyway

Vampiree
*sigh*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.