Well this is just wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess

WindDancer
That guy now can file "child support" in his taxes. If he get's a decent paycheck he'll be okay. He can also always appeal to the court. Or declare himself bankrupt. I doubt the guy will be paying forever....once the kid is 18 the support stops. But 18 years is quite a long time. messed

BadKitty
perhaps he is lying..they said they had a affair for 2 years,maybe once she became pregnant his story was this one above.

but if she really did ask he that during their affair,then red flags should have be up and he was a complete fool for going along with it

hobbit_dude
indeed yes tho i think he's lying yes

Alpha Centauri
Giving sperm is so dodgy.

What a ****ing shocker that'd be if you're all happily married with kids and some boy or girl knockes at your door like "I'm your kid."

Mind****ers incorporated.

-AC

Gregory
If something is done "for the sake of the children," I probably don't approve of it. This is no exception.

phinney6
damn the people

Corran
Damn, last time I 'donate' eek

§nakehead
Another reason I dont donate.

§nakehead
beside that fact that I dont want some eight year old boy to knock on my door one day and say "hi dad!"

Corran
I get the little bastards phoning me up all the time

Baylin
Hi dad!

§nakehead
Yeah, It sucks when you find out that your the father to an eight year old boy whos paraents are a lesbian couple that picked your swimmers out. laughing out loud

manjaro
well child supoort is usually based on 16-20% of one's monthly income(belive me i know) so the fact that he can afford to pay up to 1500 a month that means he's getting a decent payheck which would be about $7500 and like wind dancer alluded, those little bastards are a dream when tax season roles around so for the most part he'll be able to get some of his money back, additionally to what he would normally get(belive me, i know)

§nakehead
you paying support?

rusky
Yeah... she's prolly lying... he though is either a real gentleman like person or he isn't totally innocent...

manjaro
yes. at least i was until i quit my job and became a full time student

*tee hee hee* no income means no wages to garnish, besides Im not allowed to see them anyway, so f*ck 'em!

oh wait before you judge, take note that the kids arent mine, I just got with their mother when one was 1 &1/2 and the other wasnt born yet. so the court said that since I'm only father they've ever known the responsiblity falls in my lap. beleive that?

so I paid support for like 5 months, $350per, and when the other kid was born i was looking at another $350, so just said f*ck it and went back to school full time

§nakehead
gosh, most fathers usually get to see the child once in awhile. Is it just you dont wanna see um or your not allowed

manjaro
i am not allowed period. not that i want to anyway

§nakehead
gosh, im sorry

BackFire
I heard about this the other day on the radio. It's so dumb, in fact, it's beyond dumb. Here's what I would do in that situation.

In court, as soon as the judge came to the decision that I have to pay some lying whore child support, I'd pull out a gun and shoot myself in the head. Not only would this now take away any money she would be getting but she'd have to live with the fact that someone died because of her selfish and disgusting lie.

Maybe next time she'd think twice before telling such a giant lie.

Fire
that's just plain wrong

Yesterdays Gone
yeah you'd lose your life, but other than that...she wouldnt get money huh

BackFire
It's a small price to pay to smite somoeone like that. Plus I doubt anyone would every try to do it again.

rusky
BF, some people REALLY DON'T CARE... it might not work u know..

BackFire
Yeah, but at least it would be on her conciounce forever.

§nakehead
Its wrong to donate sperm

Primitive Screwhead #1
Something tells me that if this lady was low enough to try and finagle money out of the guy, she's not going to be too upset at a person putting a bullet in their head. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if she went after Smith & Wesson for making the gun that resulted in her inability to collect child support due to suicide.

So save the bullet, Backfire, if this ever happens to you! It would be a wasted message that you would be trying to send.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.