Johnny Depp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissesDepp?!
Ok now i think that Johnny Depp is the best actor in the world! did you guys know he's been in 30 movies starting with A nightmare on Elm st. in 1984? he was 19 then! in total 30 movies!
(8.09) - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
(8.00) - Platoon (1986)
(7.89) - Ed Wood (1994)
(7.50) - Edward Scissorhands (1990)
(7.50) - Donnie Brasco (1997)
(7.50) - What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
(7.49) - Dead Man (1995)
(7.40) - Sleepy Hollow (1999)
(7.40) - Chocolat (2000)
(7.28) - Before Night Falls (2000)
(7.24) - Lost In La Mancha (2002)
(7.03) - Source, The (1999) (TV)
(7.00) - Blow (2001)
(7.00) - Nightmare On Elm Street, A (1984)
(6.90) - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)
(6.89) - Arizona Dream (1993)
(6.80) - From Hell (2001)
(6.69) - Sleepy Hollow: Behind the Legend (2000) (V)
(6.60) - Benny & Joon (1993)
(6.40) - Don Juan DeMarco (1995)
(6.30) - Ninth Gate, The (1999)
(6.14) - L.A. Without a Map (1998)
(6.11) - Nick of Time (1995)
(6.05) - Cannes Man (1996)
(6.02) - Man Who Cried, The (2000)
(5.91) - Cry-Baby (1990)
(5.70) - Brave, The (1997)
(4.72) - Astronaut's Wife, The (1999)
(4.25) - Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (1991)
(4.17) - Private Resort (1985)
WOW! EH? Happy Dance eek! eek! Happy Dance

JackSparrowLuvr
wow ur obbsesed with johnny depp

MissesDepp?!
Hun u have no idea love lol he's really hot and a great actor so ya! and very talented as he displayed in POTC!

JackSparrowLuvr
ya idont like him ass much as his character though i wish he was like that in real life but actually hes quite quiet

MissesDepp?!
ya i know but at least he's not crazy..well...he did crash that hotel room in NYC but he had a great excuse

Tired Hiker
The wierdest thing. Everyone says i look just like Johnny Depp.

JackSparrowLuvr
weird

LilySatine
How old are you, Hiker? stick out tongue

Johnny Depp is simply amazing. I love him in all his movies, especially Sleepy Hollow, Edward Scissorhands and Pirates of the Caribbean! I was reading his article in this months issue of 'GQ', and the way he is blows my mind. Apparently, he turned down 'Speed' and 'Interview with a Vampire' for a smaller film called 'Dead Man'. Allow me to quote:

"For me that was the perfect situation," Depp says. "Go to work with Jim Jarmusch, who's one of my best friends in the world and a filmmaker I respect and admire. Why would you do something else just for a whole bunch of money? For me, it's been not so much about the choices of what I've done but the choices of what I've not done that has been satisfying."

*Sigh* What a great guy. lovelaughing out loud

MissesDepp?!
Ya i know he's so awsome and he says that when his kids grow up, he'll try to prevent them from doing drugs but if the don't listen he'll buy the drugs for him so they don't get any sickness or get poisned! AWWWW! he's so good to his kids...he'd take a bullet for them, thats a real father i loved him in Edward Scissor hands, Sleepy Hollow, Benny & Joon, Cry-baby and of course Pirates of the caribbean

Johnny Depp & co-star Christina Ricci in "Sleepy Hollow"

ahaetrkarykl
ya know the thing i dont get is elizabeth Swan is trapped on an island with a bunch of rum, and captin jack sparrow.......and she wants to get off! what the hell is wrong with you!. You are trapped on an island with rum and captain jack sparrow....does it get any better!

Kes
Ok spoilers! Careful with the spoilers.

MissesDepp?!
ya but that didn't give the ending away....i know really i would stay there forever well...long enough big grin

pachatoe
Whee! Johnny Depp!

MissesDepp?!
ya really! Johnny Depp is my hero, sucha good father
*swoons*

LilySatine
*Dreams of Depp and rum*
Good mix, eh?? wink

booniae
Ha ha yeah Johnny Depp is definetly a hottie!!!
I don't know what Ms.Swan was thinking! erm I don't think you coulda PAID me to leave that island!!! Ha ha ha!

Boo pirate

lavanderose
HE IS A GREAT FATHER AND A GREAT ACTOR AND HE CARES FOR HIS FAMILY . AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS OTHER MOVIES I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT AND WATCH HIS MOVIES Happy Dance

JackSparrowLuvr
i second that!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

booniae
I loved the end though when Jack Sparrow was like "Ms.Swan, me and you wouldn't work anyways you know..." Ha ha ha!!!! I loved his character to bits!

Boo bunny

MissesDepp?!
ya his character and Johnny Depp himself are both amazing! he's soooo cute cute cute cute. If i was alone on that island i would never want to leave like EVER *ooh* *sigh* if i could only meet someone as perfect as him in real life (my age) i would be in L-O-V-E HUZZAH!

Nefertite
I've seen Cchocolat with Jonny. He was great there. I love this movie. (By the way, Carrie Anne Moss is in there too) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pirate.gif Soon I'm going to Pirates of the Carribean. It's not in cinemas of Lithuaua yet. But it coming soon and I can't wait to see it. big grin

le_sainte
oOoOoOo.O, johnny depp is such a hottie!! as was jack sparrow! i have no idea wut was wrong with swann! if i were on that island with him and whole load of rum, i wudda been like "jack, screw will! me, u on this island forever!" and then try to be a good human being and re-populate the earth love

MissesDepp?!
hahahahaha or @ least the island

OOOOO i saw chocolat last night and Johnny Depp was so so so so so so ****ing sexy my god is he the sexiest person on the planet!!

sugar_sweet
I've seen Pirates of the Caribbean ten times and i plan on seeing it some more!! I think it's great and johnny is smoking hot in it!! I hope there's like a sequel or something!! yes

SlayerChick1188
oh, i'm definitely one who's all for a Pirates 2

I haven't seen a johnny depp movie i haven't loved.

Have yet to see Blow and From Hell, though

le_sainte
yeah, the island mite b a lil more easier to do! wink
i havent seen chocolat for a while now ... i tried to rent it yesterday, but they were out ... i guess someone else was getting thier johnnyD fix. instead, i rented sleepy hollow ... and i agree with you, missesdepp?!, that johnny depp is the sexiest person on this planet!! love
Oo.Oo.Oo! thanks, slayerchick1188, for putting up that pic! his shirt is unbuttoned! *stares* eek!

VampirePrincess
Johny is beautiful and stunning actor. Anyway I have seen most of his films maybe once or twice or even more then that.

I forget he did star in a tv series but I forget the name of it.

Tired Hiker
You girls all crack me up sooo bad. You may as well be talking to me, because everyone says I look just like Johnny Depp. Check out my pic in the General Discussion Forum under 'member pic discussion' (something like that.) You'll swear I look just like him and you can all google over me and write me secret messages and fight over me.

ahaetrkarykl
i really appreciate you putting that picture up there. ive been on johnny depp picture hunts before but that just might be my favorite. its almost painful lol

Kes
vampire princess> the tv series was 21 jump street.
And for all of you that say he doesn't look 40, watch the tv series and then tell me he doesnt atleast look like late 30!
Tired Hiker > laughing out loud

MissesDepp?!
beautiful doesn't even describe...no words can he's just too perfect for words at all!!!!!!!! when he was working on 21 jump street (shot in Vancover, Canada) my housekeeper worked at a cafe and he ate at it...i have his autograph HUZZAH! love rock on!

le_sainte
u have his auto.? lucky u!

MissesDepp?!
i know! omg i soooo melt when i look @ his pics

VampirePrincess
Oh thats it... Thanks Kes!

LilySatine
This just in!!

"Depp To Head to the Chocolate Factory?"
Johnny Depp has become the surprise front-runner to play Willy Wonka in the remake of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. Filmmaker Tim Burton was originally said to be deciding between Christopher Walken - who worked with Burton in Sleepy Hollow - and Michael Keaton - his star in Batman: Returns and Beetlejuice - for the role. But the success of Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl and past collaborations with Burton now has Hollywood sources putting Depp at the front of the race. The highly anticipated movie begins filming next year for a 2005 release.

greeny33
missesdepp you missed the film once upon a time in mexico on your list of his 31 films

MissesDepp?!
oops...did i? who cares the point is he rocks and will be fabulous in Willy Wonka...i'm sorry tired hiker it will never happen online boyfriends suck besides i dun like look-a-likes the guy i look like is hot and original not to mention funny and sweet! HUZZAH!

le_sainte
do anyone kno when willy wonka will b out in cinema?

ibelievesilence
yeah benny and joon is an awesome movie. im looking forward to seeing all these other johnny depp movies!!

Rach
I'm in Love with johnny Depp but it wasn't pirates of the caribbean that made me fall in love with him! I watched Benny & Joon the other night and OMG!!!!!!!! he was cute so now I'm like the biggest fan!!!
embarrasment

Rach
I'm in Love with johnny Depp but it wasn't pirates of the caribbean that made me fall in love with him! I watched Benny & Joon the other night and OMG!!!!!!!! he was cute so now I'm like the biggest fan!!!

le_sainte
i kno isnt he so adorable?! u jus wanna reach into ur tv screen and cuddle him!

Rach
I Love Johnny Depp more than any person here stick out tongue

johnny Depp is my hero love

Rach

Kes
ll Rach you're having fun.

le_sainte
ok blink

Fitch
as I see this is a battle between who is the biggest fan......cute smile

Iluvjohnnydepp
OMG! Im obsessed with Depp..hes by far the MOST incredible pirate and actor EVER!!!!! I paid over 100 bucks to see him at the premeir of POTC and would've paid MUCH more

Rach
Johnny Depp has sooo much talet!!! and he is sooooo beauitful I love him!!! I wish I could meet a guy just like him and he has to my age maybe a bit older and he has to have the same look to him as he did in "benny & Joon" man he was HOTTT! in that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

le_sainte
wo ... settle down, there tigers! wink

Cleopatra
OK for whoever has seen Johnny Depp in POTC...think back to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas...AND THE HAND THING? IT"S THERE TOO! That was bugging me the entire movie. Kept reminding me of when he spilled the LSD on his red flannel shirt and the guy was licking it off.

Rach
hee hee I'm having a full night of Johnny Depp movies ha ha ha ha ha
its gonna fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait

p.s. Johnny Depp is my hero and he is HOTT!!!! thumb up thumb up thumb up

Kes
*picks up bucket of cold water..splashes it on this thread*
lol

le_sainte
lol laughing out loud kes
i think this calls for more dramatic measures
*takes a fire hoes (sp?) *

Kes
laughing out loud

MissesDepp?!
None of u have any idea how stupid i am over him! when i was 8 i saw Sleepy Hollow. I imediatley bought the poster and saw all 27 (at the time) of his movies and bought all the posters i printed out 178 from my computer and have a bunch of pics and articiles from magazines my walls are covered! embarrasment he is sooo so so so hot. I love him. He deserves my all-time biscuit acheivement award shown bellow Happy Dance

P.S. August 27th is national Johnny Day!!

le_sainte
wink
Why is August 27th national Johnny Depp day?
And what exaclty is Johnny Depp day?messed

ibelievesilence
okay i dont want to be the bearer of bad news but you guys dont even know johnny depp. why obsess over him. yeah he is an amazing actor and very very nice looking but why waste time with silly celebrities. you could be focusing on things way more important. the stuff your saying is like a fantasy. celebrities are made to be looked at and respected not obsessed over to the point of ignorance. i hope i didnt offend anyone here, i just think its silly thats all.. pirate

le_sainte
I hope you aren't directing that at me aswell, cause sure, I like Johnny Depp, and as you said, he's an amazing actor and very gorgous, but I don't have any pictures up on my wall or anywhere else. I'm not an obssesee like some people I know, where they're so obsessed, it's scary. No, I respect him as an actor and a gorgous human being.

ibelievesilence
no totally not.. and i didnt mean to offend ANYONE!! lol. i just dont like to see people get caught up in stuff like that..

Catastrofic Luv
damn, that is alot.

MissesDepp?!
acctually in a way u offended alot of ppl. Celeberties aren't only there to be looked at and respected. If they're planning on becoming famous they should know that millions of people everywhere are either going to obsess over them and/or idolize them! I don't make him my life but out of all the actors i could choose to see in movies he would be one of the very few.

Anyway, August 27th is National Johnny Depp day because...well...i dunno i just heard from everybody i know that August 27th was a day to respect Johnny Depp so just i dunno watch one of his movies or something

chica16
ehee

MissesDepp?!
??

Kes
Being an actor is a profession (sp). Ppl obssesing is just the crap that comes with it (every job as a crappy part!). But in a way it helps, the more ppl watch is movies the more he's requested!

Rach
I totally agree Iove johnny depp he has sooomuch talet hes my favourite actor and very hott!! but I don't have any posters of him so I totally agree!

silver_tears
i really like johnny depp alot and im not like a crazed stalker fan who follows him around or anything but i really think hes so smokin sexy love and he has tons of talent i liked pirates of the caribbean alot and i also like sleepy hollow i think he did a great job as well as edward scissor hands that movie is so sad sad and this is a little off topic but have you noticed they dont have a crying face odd huh

Kes
You mean a crying smilie? Here:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies.php

silver_tears
thanks a bunch happy

Rach
talk ppl talk..... talk about johnny depp hes super hot *drools* whats eating gilbert grape he was very sexy in that movie AHHHHHHHHHHHH hottness overload I love him

#1 fan

cogger15
johnny depp is fyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne! such a great actor and as jack sparrow hes the best!!! so funny and soooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!

silver_tears
Well girlies this is where you can come to post or look at. . . . wait a sec i don't mean look at i mean stare at laughing out loud pictures of the fabulous Johnny Depp! Feel free to post a comment or comment on a pic!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
And believe me i love the man too love however if you plan on bashing the man please don't come here make your own thread!! stick out tonguestick out tongue

silver_tears
http://www.celebrity-exchange.com/celebs/photos29/johnny-depp-2.jpg

silver_tears
hes booty-ful love booty as in pirates big grin

silver_tears
http://www.johnnydeppfan.com/chocolat4.jpg yay!!!!
so sexy!!!!! wink

Kes
Please theres a Johnny Depp thread already. Post the pics here and everything related to Depp.

cogger15
wow that pic above in the blue! *drools*, i could stare at that all day!!!! MMMMmmmmmmmm johnny is sexyyyy!smilesmile

silver_tears
*drools too* i understand completely love

Caribbean_Chick
I love Johnny Depp too.. he is so sexy and so talented and such a great actor and a nice guy and values friendship more then money and omg can you get anymore perfect.. ok so he made a few mistakez in life but hez made up for it

silver_tears
hes made up for it with more than enough love

drumsgirl13
Johnny Depp is a sexy beast. i love him too much, and i want to lick him from head to toe big grin

cogger15
yeah he is the most sexiest, talented actor ever!!!! i love him soooo much!! eek! love love love love love love Just look at that beautiful man!!!!! *faints*

drumsgirl13
i love his cheek bones; i dunno, it's something about his cheek bones that get to me. HUNK!

cogger15
yeah definatley! they make him look so gorgeous!!!! love

johnnys#1 fan
Johnny Depp is soooooo sexy! how can anybbbody be as sexy as him I mean honesty who ever doesn't think hes hott is crazy he is sooo beauiful and so taleted! I've like seen all his movies and I've loved them all yay!

cogger15
lol dam right, hes sooo hott for 40!!!!!! i love johnny! hes the greatest actor ever! and the sexiest!!! Happy Dance love love

johnnys#1 fan
heres a hot picture of johnny depp

CapinJacksparow
HE IS THE SEXIEST 40 YEAR OLD THAT EVER LIVED!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE HOW OLD HE IS!!!!!!! ok... i'm done. kinda. eek! u know? i act like captin jack to make myself feel better.... smile

cogger15
yeah he is!!!! love love love love love love love

Vision-of-Death
Who gives a rats *ss about JD ? he's over the hill.....ka--put

smile

Mrs.Sparrow
I don't have a picture but I stilllove Jhonny!!!!!
He is so no I mean SO HOT!!!!!!
he is like a miracle when I see him I get all happybig grin
Also I took a quiz on Quizilla!! and I am his G/f!!!!
He plays a goodpirate

Mrs.Sparrow
Hey!! Your not supposed to be up there! with out permission!!
But it's such a pretty boat.

pikitt
The first Johhny Depp movie I saw was Sleepy Hollow. He wasin't that cute then, then
I saw Chocolate he was really cute,and when I saw PotC he totaly hit the spot that made me go mad for him!!!!!!!

*sigh* what a guy. love

Mrs.Sparrow
You know it he had that bad SEXY pirate thing to him and then he just made me sigh love love love love love love love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JHONNY AND JACK!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to bad he got a girlfriend and a daughter and a son sad

CapinJacksparow
Ok.... i have some of THE BEST sites to find extremely sexy pictures of johnny! i'll post them later cuz i g2g.
Happy Dance

billyboyd4ever
ooo ok heheh we'll look forward to them stick out tongue

Sparrows Angel
Hey capinJackSparow did u by any chance get that avatar thingy from JackSparrowLuvr??

CapinJacksparow
ya, i just picked one i liked from any random person. is it bad? i'll change it if someone thinks i'm a avar-stealer. but honestly, i couldn't find one... until this. but anyway..... I HAVE SO MANY RANDOM FACTS I JUST LEARNED FROM A MAGAZINE!!!!!!!! some of you know which one... smile anyway... here's one you might have not known: Captain Jack Sparrow is named after johnny's son... or the other way round. but i think Captain jack was named after johnny's son jack and johnny's tatto (this sparrow over the water) in honor of his son's birth. he has one for his daughter too on his heart. smile

billyboyd4ever
yea the one on his heart says lily rose

cogger15
awwww so sweet! hes such a great actor and a great father! johnny johnny hes our man!!!! love love love love love Happy Dance

Pirates_lass
ahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh i soo smitten awawawaaawwwwwwww i love him!!! i cant get over it im dumbstruck he is soo awsome love pirate yea i even bout a mens magzine cuz he was on it! adorable pictures wonderful article (captinjacksparrow its GQ big grin )

cogger15
lmao. yeah but johnny was in it, so that makes it ok 2 buy a mans magazine! hehehehehehehe. he so sexy love

silver_tears
have u guys seen that one movie where hes like a drug dealer umm....wats it called *thinks hard* i cant remember it right now stick out tongue maybe later big grin

Sparrows Angel
well its just that im JackSparrowLuvr and i was wonderin how u got that?

billyboyd4ever
hehe me likes johnny.... love love love

cogger15
we all love johnny!!! love love

johnnys#1 fan
yes yes we do!

cogger15
dam right we do!!! Happy Dance love

le_sainte
Oh my God he's so gorgous!!
*faints*
He's so incredibaly sexy as Captain Jack Sparrow love

cogger15
*looks at the pic below and joins le sainte (faints!)* love

Kes
Nooooooooooo! *starts slaping le sainte to wake her up*
You were suppose to be on my side!

johnnys#1 fan
I love Johnny Depp SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! omg! not only is he talented he's hott geeeeeeeez I've like seen all hid movies!!!!! I saw "dead Man" last night he was smokin, smokin hott that is! I'm in love *sigh* love Happy Dance

johnnys#1 fan
ok! how could you not think hes hott in Sleepy hollow I mean come one hes was on fire!

CapinJacksparow
Ok... everyone SHOULD think johnny depp is hot because he is! he's frigin FINE! billyboyd4ever i luv the collage (sp?)! but anyway, if anyone can prove me wrong speak now you scabberous DOG! any one of you cowards brave enough to face me? HHHMMMM?!?! wait.... that is kinda an oxy-moron (sp?) but ok.... speak now, or forever hold your distorted opinion!

CapinJacksparow
AND... i'd just like to add he's like a fine wine.... the older the better. savvy?

cogger15
he certainly is!! and i agree, the older the better! hes so hott! im in love! hehehehe love love love love love

Chesh
Though Depp is completely adorable/hot in and out of ALL of his movies, I shall always like him best as Sam in Benny & Joon. eek! I mean, who doesn't love Johnny as a weirdo/goof/eccentric??? wacko
....I'm gonna go watch that movie again for the third time in 12 hours...
>^,^< Happy Dance

sad ...Too bad there aren't people like Sam in real life... embarrasment

pirate ...and really bad eggs... Drink up me hearties, YO HO! pirate

Chesh
AND ALSO:
With the random-fact-age:
He did NOT name his son after Capt. Jack Sparrow!!!
His children's names are the same as the main characters from the classic 80's movie 'Legend' -- Jack and Lily.

Phoenix
Johnny Depp = SO fine!

Phoenix
Kes, honey, wake up and smell the hottie!

johnnys#1 fan
OMG! you are so right he is the hottest as sam in Benny & Joon I've seen that movie like a 1000 times I love it I now own it on DVD I bought it a few days ago!!!! hes soooo fine! in that movie!

cogger15
everyone seems too be watching that film recently! i wanna see it, coz everyone says its good!!!!

Kes
I'm not saying he isn't hot. I noticed that when i saw him in 21 JUMP STREET CENTURIES AGO!
But all this because of a movie is just kinda getting to me. You girls just go a bit over the top.

silver_tears
i completely agree big grin i really love him in sleepy hollow big grin

le_sainte
Yeah! He was hot in Sleepy Hollow, but even hotter in Chocolat! I just finished watching it about 10 minutes ago. The scene of him when he's playing the guittar is to die for! And when he's dancing. And who could forget that kiss? I just kept telling myself: "That's me he's kissing." embarrasment

johnnys#1 fan
I just saw chocolat and OMG! johnny depp was sexy!! even tho he wasn't in it much he was very hott!!!!
I've now seen

1.POTC
2.sleepy hollow
3.Nick of time
4.Dead Man
5.Benny & Joon
6.Whats eating Gilbert Grape
7.Don juan De marco
8.Edward scissorhands
9.Freddys dead:final nightmare
10.nightmare on Elm street
11. And chocolat

he's sooooo hott

ahaetrkarykl
i still really need to see "dead man" and "the brave". does anyone know if they are both action movies or drama or what. ive been going so johnny depp movie crazy i bet the people at hollywood video think im crazy. so far ive seen:

1.platoon (well maybe half of it)
2.cry-baby (some really funny scenes in this one)
3.edward scissorhands (my favorite!)
4.benny and joon (johnny is sooo cute in this one)
5.whats eating gilbert grape (my other favorite!)
6.ed wood
7.don juan demarco (oh ya this one is my favorite!.....drools...)
8.nick of time
9.donnie brasco
10. fear and loathing (sooo good)
11.The astronaut's wife
12.The ninth gate
13.Sleepy hollow
14.The man who cried
15.chocolate (i love this story......and that sexy irish accent)
16.Blow (great movie)
17.From Hell
18.Pirates of the caribbean (My other favoite....home of the sexiest pirate ever.....drools again......)

Hey i just realized after i see dead man and the brave it will be 20! lol

Phoenix
the first film i saw him in was edward scissorhands - he's just sexier in PotC

johnnys#1 fan
I totally forgot
The man who cried
the nigth gate
The Astronaut's Wife

johnnys#1 fan
what are you talking about johnny was cute in edward scissorhands embarrasment

johnnys#1 fan
did any of you have a craving for chocolate after you watched chcoclat??? I did
johnny depp was sooooo hott in that movie! big grin big grin

Kes
I think the 1st movie I saw with him was either Nightmare on Elm Street or Cry-baby. I remember I saw those when tv series was being shown here.

cogger15
johnny is hott in all his movies!!! hes the sexiest actor ever!! the bit in choclat when he was playing guitar made my stomach flip! hes so gorgeous! love love

johnnys#1 fan
he's sooo dreamy happy I loved chocolat johnny depp made me melt!!!!! and he plays guitar so good I love him big grin

johnnys#1 fan
heehee

Phoenix
yeah, but still nicer in PotC

Phoenix
havent watched chocolat yet - whats it about?

Kes
Its about chocolate big grin

Its a women and her daughter that help a town that is obssesed (sp) with sin.Or something like that wink

Phoenix
is it good?

Kes
I liked it. But it does have 2 actresses i really like, juliette Binoche and Dame Judy Dench (sp).
And an amazing performance by Alfred Molina.

Phoenix
k, i'll check it out. it should be in the video store, right?

cogger15
yeah its a good film! and johnny just looks so hott in it!!! big grin love

Phoenix
mmmm...... johnny........

Kes
yeh.

CapinJacksparow
i just feel like posting this picture.....
http://www15.brinkster.com/rbeggs/art/wombat/passingtime.jpg

le_sainte
Chocolat is a great movie, but there wasn't that much of Johnny and he came in the middle of it

cogger15
yeah but it didnt matter,coz he looked soooooooooooo hott in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

CapinJacksparow
he does look hot in that movie... i think he also would look good as willy wonks don't you think?! THAT WOULD BE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! you know, tim burton has johnny first on his list for willy wonka in charlie and the chocolate factory. but you probably already knew that....

johnnys#1 fan
YAY! I'm so seeing that!!!!!! johnny depp rules!!!!!!!!!!

johnnys#1 fan
I found the best pictures of johnny depp I'll show them to you guys kk

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>