Michael Morbius vs. doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

morbius
who do you think will win
Morbius is one of favourite spiderman characters

morbius
i'm going with morbius
hes my favourite
does anyone know who he is

ScarletSpider
Yes. Morbius the living Vampire. Haven't seen him around in awhile. *Sigh* so many great characters relegated to nothingness.

Doc Ock has better defense and reach with his arms, but if Morbius can get his hands on Ock, then he can suck him dry, and it's done.

morbius
can more of you reply to this one

morbius
i know this isnt the best thread but morbius is my favourtie please reply

who?-kid
Well, I never was a huge fan of Dock Ock - a bit overrated - so the victory goes to Morbius. But then again, Morbius isn't THAT powerful so maybe Dock Ock could win.

It really depends completely on the circumstances.

morbius
please reply

DarkCrawler
Ock.

Black Spiderman
morbius is not fast enough to get through doc ocks tentacles so i think doc ock has this one

Mane
Ock. Morbius doesnt stand a chance, unless he can physically touch Ock. which wont happen.

Black Spiderman
all morbius has is his fangs

DarkCrawler
No, that is not all what he has. he can fly, he has superstrength and regeneration.

But Doc Ock would still win.

Ock is faster, stronger and better.

SnakeEyes
Morbius could not get to Doc ock's skin enough to absorb energy. He would end up being pummeled by ocks tentacles.

Black Spiderman
morbius does not have super strength hes just about 4 times as strong as regular humans

Ironman 66
morbius would lose

FeceMan
Anyone else want to count that as super strength?

Ironman 66
i dont think that super strength the average human can lift 250 so he can only lift 1000 which is nothing compared to ock who can lift 3 tons

Into the Void
Can you lift 1000 pounds? No? Then it's super strength.

Ironman 66
im not comparing him 2 me im comparing him 2 other super heroes loser

ScarletSpider
So you're saying you can't lift 1000 pounds?

WEEEAAAAK. Get off the board, or get on the Creatine.

Ironman 66
no one can lift 1000 pounds you friggin idiot

HEMLOCK
I'm also going with morbius
i like him too,i think he is
so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoobless
1000 one shmousand.......pfffft..........easy........lol

of morbius managed to scare ock then he would have a chance, but only if he scared him

richarddej
if morbius has fed wel he can lift over 11 tons and morbius is very quik I say it would be morbius

Arahan
Doc Ock is really overrated. Just an old fat man with metal arms.
I am not impressed. He is just a human. Why does Spidey always have so much trouble beating him? A full punch in Ocks face is enough to k.o him.

Same was in the Spiderman 2 movie. He punched Ock a few times in the face but he was still concious.

byt the way: Morbius wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.