Themesongs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
Well,i would like to know which were your themesongs you just LOVED...

Mine are Mysterious cities of gold,Ulysse revient (French dubbed) and of course the end of DBGT and Cowboy Bebop

Mysterious cities of gold: the chanting,it's so beautiful..loved it when i was still a kid

Ulysse revient: Well,it's a DOPE SONG (french)

DBGT: the end is so emotional,when goku leaves combined with this incredible soundtrack....muaah

Cowboy Bebop: Well, i mean the song that plays at the end credits and when Spike goes after Vicious (final confrontation)....

TrAnCeDuO
mine would have to be the ending of inuyasha...

BlackHatDefect
OK this is going to be LOOOONG
The Fushigi Yuugi ending
I love you-Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Daji na Takarabaku- Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi
Devil and Angel-D~N~Angel
Gravity-Wolf's Rain
Emerald Green-.Hack//TWILIGHT
Hemisphere-RaxAphon
Sobakasu-Raraunai Kenshin
Aitsu-Suer GALS!
Find a Way-Gundam Seed
Asu E No Yuuki-Magic Knight Rayeath
Ribu Revolution-Utena
an assload more!

WindDancer
I like the Guyver theme song. Other themesongs I like are Mazinger Z, Robotech, and Gundam Wing.

Silver Stardust
blink someone else knows of Pichi Pichi Pitch!!!

My favorites:

Moonlight Densetsu from Sailormoon
Sailor Star Song from Sailormoon Sailor Stars
Kaze mo Sora mo Kitto from Sailormoon Sailor Stars
Dearest from Inuyasha (even though I don't like the anime)
Tank from Cowboy Bebop
Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop
White Reflection from Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
Sobakasu from Rurouni Kenshin
Heart of Sword from Rurouni Kenshin

And a crapload more (can't remember the names to most of the songs)

Joker1237
Dirty Pair end theme song season 2

The vampire Princess theme song ending, both songs (song 1 is looking in the moodlight, and the bouncing ball song it had a nice beat)

Theres more if I can just rember lol

FEDFAN316
all rurouni kenshin beginning and end songs,gundam wing beginning and end songs,pokemon jotto,chobits(i can never get it out of my head!!!),and the pokemon theme song from the first movie.(i have it on cd)oh yeah!and every single inuyasha theme song,beginning and end.
(lil jon voice)YEAH!YEAH!OKAY!WHAT?!WHAT?!OKAY!!!

crazy_c
so many to mention but here's a few

fukai morai (sp) one of the endings to inuyasha me thinks
Outlaw star endings
Fushigi yuugi start and ending
Sailor moon and sailor stars theme
evangelion start
gundam wing start

and tons more i can't think of right now

FEDFAN316
Fukai Mori/Deep Forest
I'm sure that the heart I left behind still lies hidden in the heart of the deep deep forest Exhausted without the strength to search people vanish into the infanite darkness If it is so small i wonder if i can see it even now? *as we live on we lose a little bit more shrouded in the falsehoods and lies we stand frozen to the spot unable to cry out the days pass by and change without us even relizing how blue the sky really is Overcoming that made-up scheme we live in the present and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!if we find the rhythm of time we can fly once more *we live our lives wandering to the ends of the Earth beliving in you in search of the light *Repeat *we live our lives standing frozen to the spot unable to cry out for eternity...I'm sure the heart i left behind still lies hidden in the heart of the deep deep forest exhausted without strength to search,people vanish in to the infinate darkness if it's so small i wonder if i can see it even now *as we live on we lose just a little bit more shoruded in the falsehoods and lies we stand frozen to the spot unable to cry out the days go by and change without us even relizing how blue the sky really is overcoming that made-up scheme we live in the present and our rusted hearts begin to beat again!if we can find the rythm of time we can fly once again *we live our lives wandering to the ends of the Earth closing off the wayback wealk on for eternity *we live our lives standing frozen to the spot unable to cry out for eternity
thank you thank you you're too kind!no really!i got more i can even get 'em in japenese.see ya!!!!!!

BlackHatDefect
Fukai Mori?Gets annoying....I should be part od the dieInuyashaDie fanclub,but i LOVE the music..alot of the best bands do INuyasha!
Of that series,i like the following best in order
1)Grip-?
2)Every Heart-BOA
3)Come-Dream??
4)My Will-Dream
5)One Day One Dream-V6
they rule!the others are cool too..

FEDFAN316
i've head the end theme so many times i could probably sing it by heart if i understood japenese.

Gregory
"Rock the Dragon!"

Or not.

Seriously, the opening theme for the first season of Ranma 1/2..

Arachnoidfreak
The Real Folk Blues(end of Cowboy Bebop), Tank(beginning of Cowboy Bebop), and Shooting Star(end of FLCL)

FEDFAN316
"The rea-a-al fooooooolks b-a-lues!!!"I love that song too!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.