Hayden as Anakin in ROTJ Video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Boris
Pretty cool........

Anakin

Save target as.....

eek!

Sauron
No, im scared to click it

moonwalker741
do you think its legit..?'

let's have lucas screw it up even more....

Boris
Dunno if its real, he seems to have been placed in the scene fairly well but his actions dont match Obi's and Sauron go on you know you want to.....

moonwalker741
i hate lucas now, i hate that bizatch.....he ruined his own movie....that why that south park episode is so funny.......man i hate gl

rage
it looks good to me, hayden has the ep3 haircut, and i dont recall seeing that particular footage if it was taken from elswhere. hmm, interesting

waynerobsonuk
well the fade in is a bit suspect for a start off! why??? why fade in when the other characters are already there?????
plus how the hell are luke and lea supossed to know who this dude with the long hair is when they have never seen a pic of him?
Any chance this has been lifted from one of the extras knocking about or bits from the web docsand inserted? I dont have hyperspace myself so cant really check in any depth apart from what i have 'aquired' I'll have a scout about in them and see ;-)

Wayne...

Simo
It's legit. ROTJ has been ripped from the DVD and posted online in Xvid format via a torrent. I'd post some caps but apparently I'm not allowed yet.

They've also edited the Vader unveil scene by removing Sebastian Shaw's eyebrows, tweaking the eyes and giving him more of a gray skin tone.

sonofasaiyan
loveGood God...I loved it.love

§pearhead
NO!!!!!!! WHY????????

It makes no sense!!! Anakin died while he was in the light, so why isn't his ghost like that????? That "spirt not aging when you're in the dark side" is absolute bogus! He died in the light!

What're they gonna do, replace Guiness with McGregor?

AerieLynn
Wow...is that really whats going to be on the dvd's?

amity75
I've just watched it and it's perfect. Why should he spend all eternity as an old duffer? He "died" as a young man so he should be restored that way. Thank you Lucas.

Boris
I'm glad its real then smile

Darth_Duffy
it could be said that he's doing it because anakin was a sith and not a jedi when he died but redeemed himself so was brought back as a jedi ghost

PVS
It looks cool

cant wait to get my dvd in the mail

cornponious
It's legitimate. I have inside word.

corn

Boris
Yeah the whole thing is online and is pretty damn good quality

Special Edition
http://reichnation.com/uploads/3po.jpg

DVD
http://reichnation.com/uploads/rotj-remaster5.png

moonwalker741
GL SUCKS

sry for the caps

CG-Realms
Yeah, I'm pissed about the Anakin thing. But that screen cap of C3P0 and R2D2 rocks!

cornponious
Bah, I'll stick with my OT laserdiscs.
smile

corn

Boris
What ever floats your boat lol

moonwalker741
niiiice! rotj is on bittorrent..???

El Toro
that just send shivers up my spine. FAN *freaking* TASTIC. although it would b nice to have an option where you could buy the original OT on dvd or the new special edition dvd or BOTH!!!

Sith Master X
Thanks for the video!! I thought it was great. What a nice way to tie in the series a little better. It's interesting to see how evil Hayden will turn in Episode 3, yet, we'll get to see a small clip of him in the OT as he has returned to the light side. Well done Lucas in my opinion.

JKozzy
This is effing retarted. This is not a good change for the movie, AT ALL. Anakin died on the LIGHT side, therefore his old self should remain. Replacing Palpatine in ESB is one thing, this... wow. Total loss of respect. Hayden doesn't deserve to be in more SW movies.

AerieLynn
I'm suprised he changed it...I thought the dvd's were going to be the orginal ro special edition form years ago on dvd without a change in people for the ending....Strange.

The Tater
Bah...the change isn't necessary at all, and it's completely disrespectful to the man who played Darth Vader/Anakin in the OT.

JKozzy
Yep sad

The Tater
I mean Hayden could have at least looked at Obi Wan and Yoda and smile like in the OT.

VengeanceGOD
Man....f**k Lucas. This is the stupidest BS ever. Thank god I have the original versions of the OT on VHS. I'm buying the DVDs, but this is just beyond dumb.

dragonx
yes it is on bittorent ,but i aint gonna even bother with downloading censored lucas for the BS he has given us tottaly no respect for classics ill stick with my LD OT DVDs i aint gonna buy this piece of crap or download this piece of garbage 2 the peeps who still think about buying them dont go freaking waste your money if you really want them just download them of the net watch it and delete this piece of BS .....

VengeanceGOD
I wish I hadn't already preordered them. Total waste of my time.

What are these LD OT DVDs you speak of?

dragonx
these are LASERdiscs version of the OT burned on DVD (the laserdiscs version of the ot are the best quality that where available for the REAL OT quality is muchh more better then the VHS ones roll eyes (sarcastic) )

VengeanceGOD
Link me to a place where I can aquire this?

dragonx
well you cant buy them (unless you know some1 who sells them )but if you do have a dvd burner you can download them ,there are a tottal of 4 discs on the net available each disc is about 4.5 GB 3 disks with the movies and 1 bonus disk that was released only on LD if you do have a dvd burner and fast downloadspeed you could try www.suprnova.org there are if i am not mistaken the 3 discs of the movie available but you need 2 use bittorent 2 get these only the fourth disc is not there i really have no cleu on where the fourth disc can be downloaded i might have 2 look into that cause the site where i got all 4 discs doesnt exist anymore sad

Mordecai
Hmm, it looks kinda bogus, i'm not sure if i agree with it yet.

bvader
If you want the laser disc versions on dvd, tey looking on Ebay. I've seen alot of people selling them. But you have to be careful what you buy, because seen many different versions being sold. Look for The Star Wars Trilogy The Definitive Edition.

This site has reviews of the different DVD's that have been found:
ww.prillaman.net/starwarsdvdreview-bootleg4.html

cornponious
It's real.

corn

cornponious
Listen, screw burning them to dvd. You can get old Laserdisc players all day on ebay for less than 50 bucks. You can also find the OT on Laserdisc on ebay as well. Just go for the 12 inch discs. When you pull one of those out to watch with your friends, you'll always impress them. wink

cornponious

Ushgarak
Geez, you guys get so worked up over such trivial things. Han firing first, that is an issue, but this, if it is legit, is minute potatoes.

And btw, DO NOT BYPASS THE CENSOR. As Raz has recently demonstrated, that is a bannable offence.

dragonx
sorry for bypassing the censorship my mistake sad ,btw yes it is legit the entire movie already showed up on the net but i aint gonna waste my bandwith on its not worth it no

cornponious
WTF, "bypass the censor"??

corn

Darth_Duffy
im tempted to download it from divx crawler just to confirm it!
it was however 'confirmed' in this months issue of 'nuts' magazine over here in England

cornponious
That would be Sebastian Shaw.

corn

cornponious
What's with the corny music in that video?

corny

moonwalker741
gl is a retard, hes making his own movie bad, they shouldnt have anikan in rotj!!!

whats next, hes gonna put jar-jar at the end?!?!

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/4044/jarjarghost.jpg

or the pope next?!?

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/2520/popeghost.jpg

or vanilla ice next?!!?!

http://img6.exs.cx/img6/8208/viceghost.jpg

....what will be next, huh gl?

cornponious
MOOOON!!!!

I'm lauging so effing hard I can't breathe!!!

STOP IT!!!!

corn

moonwalker741
lol stick out tongue im guessing you like it...... big grin

Darth_Duffy
thats top stuff moon!

moonwalker741
ok im sorry for going off topic...but i just have to post this

http://img13.exs.cx/img13/8040/vicecapt.jpg

stick out tongue

The Tater
The thing is, I don't understand why Lucas would go ahead and edit Hayden in for Anakin, but not do the same with Ewan for Obi. If Anakin's ghost looks exactly like what he does in Episode 3, why doesn't Obi Wan?

Note: I'm not saying I want McGregor to replace Guiness.

Sith Master X
I was wondering the same thing. Seems strange Ewan wouldn't be there if Hayden is.

Jedi Priestess
you guys........that scene represents yoda, Obi and Anakin at the time of their "death" Obi and Yoda died at an OLD age.....Anakin "died" when he fell in the lava in ROTS hence the young Anakin showing up. I'm ok with this being there. I think it's especially cool that he moves in the video, and Im kinda hard core OT.....what BUGS me is that awful music they cut in there. stick out tongue Time to drive home. messed

OB1-adobe
I actually enjoy the music, and the celebration at the end. The whole thing is fine with me. Although I think Anikan has a little evil look to his face.

Melkórë
Thats ****ing gay ass shit.
I'd rather suck my own balls, than see Hayden Christensen as Anakin in RotJ.
Gay ASS.
And Spearhead, I concur.
Will they?
No. Lucas HOPEFULLY has too much respect for Guiness, to do that.
HOPEFULLY.

Jedi Priestess
Jeez Mont! Dont hold back tell us how you REALLY feel! That subject is addressed in the interview with Rick Mc and Hayden that I posted in the thread about Anakin. If it is changed Im willing to bet the farm its for the reason I stated above. smile

Melkórë
Whatever......IF it is real, Lucas has ruined my life.
Damn Lucas......he always does this.....

Jedi Priestess
PS Spearbabe glad to see you got out of jail! smile

Melkórë
Jail?

Jedi Priestess
Jail=banned

El Toro
and y is anakin in white robes. in all pics of him in ep3 he wears dark robes.

Jedi Priestess
NOW THAT I did wonder about. I would have thought they;d have had him in the brown with the black leather over it like from AOTC

cornponious
That's easy, it's because they only super-imposed his head, not his body. The body, robe and all, is still Sebastian Shaw.

corn

Jedi Priestess
well thats a damn good super-impose then because it moves....have you seen that?

cornponious
I think this idea of putting HC into the end of ROTJ is the lamest of lame ideas. The point being that when Anaking died physically, he had turned back to good. The proof of concept is that when Luke said "I've got to save you.." Anakin replied by saying "You already have, Luke."

Anakin was good again when he died. His ghost should reflect THAT age.

corn

cornponious
Why do I always put a "g" at the end of Anakin?

corn

Jedi Priestess
nope nope got to disagree with ya there buddy! btw do you use msn messenger?

Alfeetoe
Can someone please IM me or email me a list or links where i can find these torrents. Been looking all over the place. Thanks.

IM: Alfeetoe
Email: [email protected]

Jedi Priestess
alfee........the force.net forums have the links posted

cornponious
Who do you disagree with?

corn

Jedi Priestess
YOU! I like Hayden in ROTJ lol....and you didnt answer my other Q. Actually just pm me that answer plz.

Alfeetoe
Yeah, I looked and I cant find anything on theforce.net. Can someone just give me a straight up link to either the forum in question or to somewhere i can find the torrents. Thanks, and either just post a link here or IM/Email using the information i posted earlier

cornponious
Anyway, it IS Hayden's head superimposed over Shaw's body. Here is a comparison.

corn

Jedi Priestess
ok given that how can he move?

Alfeetoe
somebody, please

cornponious
And here's a screenshot I just took with all three; the comparison pic and the video paused at that scene.

cornponious
Hayden moves because Shaw also moved in ROTJ. Remember, computers can do damn near anything these days.

corn

Jedi Priestess
Alfeeto I have it pm me

Alfeetoe
K

Gangularis
no... this is bad..

he can't even act as a ghost..

he looks all shy and stupid..

hayden can act angry.. otherwise he sucks..

this isn't right at all....

I almost feel like i'm gonna cry.. no joke.......

Gangularis
anyone have the original ending to post and compare??

Jedi Priestess
well thats YOUR opinion.....

cornponious
Erm, why don't you take a look at my posts a few posts up...

corn

Gangularis
it's my professional opinion

not that it should take a professional to see how awful he is at delivering any confidence unless it's fueled with angered emotions.

Gangularis
I did.. i'm talking about a full video clip of the sequence.

Jedi Priestess
ok..and its my "fan for the last 27 years" opinion I like it the way it is. messed

cornponious
Oh, are you a film professional? Just wondering.

corn

Gangularis
26 years here.

anyway, tha'ts beside the point. Being a fan of star wars does not make you a professional at guaging an actor's abilities.

Jedi Priestess
OK HERE IS THE LINK FOR THIS FILM CUT

http://owenward.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ROTJ-2004-HAYDENGHOSTCHANGE.mov

Gangularis
sure. stick out tongue

PS thanks for the link priestess.

Gangularis
wait... a link for the original ending is what i'd like to see.

Jedi Priestess
you're welcome took me forever to locate it again. smile

cornponious
Again I have to say, I really hope that isn't the final music for the scene, because it is definitely bad.

corn

Gangularis
isn't that the "special edition" music??

Jedi Priestess
oooooo nopw that one I have no idea where it would be. messed and its Priestess pal! lol

cornponious
I've said it before, I'll say it again: These are the salad days of Star Wars spoilers.

big grin

cor

Gangularis
yeah, i caught that and had to scurry to edit my post so you wouldn't notice it first!!

doh!!

Gangularis
definetly the umm salad days..

man i'm a noob here.. but i must say this is THE place for the most kickass Episode III spoilers

Alfeetoe
Im no professional acting critic, and I doubt anyone here is, but I dont think Hayden is ALL that bad. I mean, he was whiny in Episode II, but that was the character he was given. As for even gauging an actor, its all about opinion, cause even the so called "professionals" out there only have that title cause some hippy decided that "talent expert" was a good job description. Frankly though, I think the scene is alright, and doesnt really make/break the saga.

Oh and Priestess, I sent my info

Gangularis
Gah!!

you've gotta be kidding me...... horrible..

/gouges eyes out with Hayden Christesen figurine.

Sith Master X
There was nothing wrong with Hayden in Episode 2. And we haven't seen all of him yet, give him a chance in Episode 3 at least. wink

Gangularis
i honestly think he'll do better in episode III.. a lot better... I hope..

but this... with him in this.. the ending to star wars... so wrong.. soo soo wrong..

I think GL is just severely "technology happy"

Alfeetoe
Look man, I want the OT just as much as anyone, but this isnt some be all end all thing. All the great moments are still there. The only thing that has changed is the fact that instead of seeing a ghost of Sebastian Shaw (who was only in the trilogy for like 3 minutes TOPS to begin with) we see the more recognizable Anakin that the new audiences have come to embrace. In my eyes, it is, and always has been, Georges masterpiece, so why try to say hes wigging out? Give it a shot, this isnt the end of the world. And for God sakes, dont be so hard on Hayden. Have you seen Shattered Glass? Thats enought to show you hes got some acting chops to pull it through.

Jedi Priestess
or better yet watch Life as a House the movie he got a Golden GLobe nod for.

Alfeetoe
true that

Sith Master X
As I've been saying, lets at least see what he's got in Episode 3. My guess is that they'll be a lot of changed opinions. His role in Episode 2 did not require him to act "dark" the whole film. The point in Episode 2 was to show that he was a bit "rebellious" so he whined alot. His character in Episode 3 I believe will be much much better.

dragonx
Last night a friend came and visited me and brought with him the xvid version of the ROTJ dvd(thats also available on the net)2 my house 2 watch it at first i said its sucks that christian hayden is in it and after watching it i say it still SuckS that christian hayden is in it and i am definetly NOT gonna waste my money on this Lucas has officialy lost his mind by ruining something that already was perfect dont get me wrong the audio is great of the new version sounds awesome on a home cinema set, the video has really been cleaned up big time ,but that doesnt change the fact that lucas has made a big DOO DOO whats next in a couple of years he is gonna add 30 minutes of footage of JAR JAR?or Ewoks??apart from the scene of the hayden ghost line up,he inserted a new scene at the ending a scene during the big celibrations and during that scene if you look reall closely you will see Gungans cheering and waving a flag on a roof top nothing special ,well this was my short review and my conclusion is i will definetly not buy these dvds (i will take the 5.1 audio of these dvds and replace the audio of the laserdisc ot dvds that i do have)after the release of episode 3 i will retire of beeing a SW fan cause i am tottaly fed up with lucas(and so are many other REAL sw fans),

original vite release info:
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/4367/ScreenShot012.gif

dvdrotj vader:
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/7494/vaderrotj.jpg

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/911/vaderrotj2.jpg

new celebration scene:
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/4797/newscene1.jpg

http://img64.exs.cx/img64/636/newscene3.jpg
(those dudes on the rooftop are gungans)

Jedi Priestess
First of all what IS that white thing? Secondly it's Hayden Christensen and finally I am a REAL fan. Have been since you were in diapers......just because you dont agree with what Lucas did with the soon to be released version of ROTJ and people like me do doesnt make you the real fan and the rest of us posers. Why is it that GL makes a movie and for some reason the fans think THEY OWN IT? Last time I checked the ENTIRE SW movie franchise was created by and owned by Lucas not the fans. I have NEVER EVER seen a movie that fans enjoy ripping to bloody shreds more than this saga. Ya know if this gives you this much heartache dont watch em, dont buy em, just walk away. messed

moonwalker741
OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

NOoooooooooooo00000!!!!! new celebration scene again!

actually another question is , is that vader pic different?, it dosent seem differnet....it looks the same

but...N00OOoo!!!! they put a naboo scene! omg!

dragonx
First of all what IS that white thing?(something beyond your understanding.)

Secondly it's Hayden Christensen and finally I am a REAL fan.
(i call him whatever i like 2 call him just like gl does white SW whatever he likes 2 do with it,if you where a REAL fan you wouldnt attack me on a personal level just like i only attacked lucas on a personal level and without mentioning some1 elses name if you feel attacked by such a small line a wrote about REAL fans then you might have 2 consider 2 get some therapy.)
Have been since you were in diapers......(soo whats the point of that??at least i am young and beautiful now and you are probably a old bat)
just because you dont agree with what Lucas did with the soon to be released version of ROTJ and people like me do doesnt make you the real fan and the rest of us posers.(like i said if you feel attacked by such a small line not personally directed 2 you go see a shrink)
Why is it that GL makes a movie and for some reason the fans think THEY OWN IT?(because without the fans he is NOTHING the fans are the ones who spend all their money so that the DOO DOO guy could make his movies so yes in some way the fans do own a part of the SW films)
Last time I checked the ENTIRE SW movie franchise was created by and owned by Lucas not the fans.(no fans means no SW movies)
I have NEVER EVER seen a movie that fans enjoy ripping to bloody shreds more than this saga.(duhhh because thats the same thing the GL is doing with the SW films lately)
Ya know if this gives you this much heartache dont watch em(i wont watch this new rotj version again it was 1 time only)
dont buy em(like i said i said in my previous post i will definetly not buy the new dvds)
just walk away(already walked away.)
good advice: get a life instead attacking posters on a personal level

Jedi Priestess
Moonie!! hysterical at your avatar!

Jedi Priestess
err jawdrop who ARE you? The dragonx I know was never this nasty.....and that wasnt an attack...blink but I did take offense to the "real fan" comment.

PVS
DRAGON, chill out dude.

you said all REAL star wars fans hate the new stuff lucas is doing.
by simple deduction, you are saying that all who like the new stuff are not REAL fans.
so, whether you meant it or not, you did make an attack.
but whatever, who cares.
now kiss and make up

lincoln86323
Did GL only make "prequel-type" changes to the ROTJ DVD or did he change scenes in the other movies?

moonwalker741
ok i have no i dea what dragon is talkin about, so im just going to get angry about the dvd changes..

errr N00OOOOoo! and thnx jp for my avatar change wink

dragonx
i never said all Real star wars fans hate the new stuff that lucas is doing i said:i am tottaly fed up with lucas(and so are many other REAL sw fans),so what does this line mean ??does it mean that all Real fans that do like the new changes are not Real fans??never once have i said in my post that the Real fans who do like the changes are not Real fans so the conlcusion is i did not attack any1 who does feel offended by this line isnt a Real fan or that person has some issues(,i just said that many other Real fans are fed up with Lucas not once have i said all Real fans its called a opinion or am i not allowed 2 have a opinion ?like some Real fans who do like the changes and some fans who dont like the changes they can have also their own opinion about it never have i said that other Real fans who have another opinions about the changes that they couldnt have a opinion about it if peeps consider them selfes real fans then obviously they wouldnt feel offended with such a small line, a fan knows if he is Real fan or not Real fan if some1 answers back on the earlier post with Bs like diapers and blablabla and when that person does say i am a real fan then why the heck does she feel offended,because i said Real??come on like i said b4 i never ever said that there arent Real fans who do like the changes , just giving my opinion and it looks like some people can only handle a opinion when it pleases them .

Jedi Priestess
blink

hacksawfg
Alright, I've been lurking for a few weeks here (still a noob though), and while the changes to the end of ROTJ suck, maybe they HAD to be made for continuity's sake. I haven't seen any 100% confirmation about the Jedi becoming part of the force explanation, maybe it had to be done for the explanation to work... I'll wait to see Ep. III before I pass judgment, and keep saying my prayers that some cool person doing the DVD's puts in an easter egg to see the original cuts (ala watching Terminator 2 DVD with the deleted scenes put back in).

Hacksaw

PVS
(backs up 3 steps) confused

ok then, terrific...TAXI!!!!!!!!

dragonx
vader pic is almost the same only on the dvdversion they have took away his eyebrowse and the skin clour is more grey,don worry about the new celibration scene it only lasts for a few seconds not 2 long smile ,there are 2 thing i did like about the dvdrip the audio 5.1 is freaking awesome especially when you have a home cinema set and the video quality is kicking smile

OB1-adobe
Well Dragon X while your at it, you want to give us the scoop on the rest of the changes to the movie. Rancor perhaps. How did the space battles look? Any Special edition stuff that got Special Editioned?

Melkórë
I actually don't mind those pics.
Thanks dragonx!
Glad to see it's Sebastian Shaw......unless it's a fake....

Alfeetoe
First of all, DragonX, learn to type coherant sentences. Periods, commas, and even semi-colons add a lot when you're trying to make a valid point. Secondly, I respect your opinion, cause lord knows there are many others out there that agree with you. But just because someone else's opinion varies from your own does not mean they arent "real" fans. Tell me again what a real fan is anyway? I say we drop the whole real thing, because all of the fans enjoy at least one aspect of the movies, so they all have some validated stance on the issue. While I've seen many people state an opinion and back it up in an orderly manner, you just said, in horrendous fashion I might add, that the new scenes "suck" and George is "wacko" and that everyone else is stupid and shouldnt warrant an explanation for their questions. Grow up a little bit, and then maybe something you say would make some of us...I dont know.....respect and acknowledge you.

Melkórë
Wow....
Don't think anyone ever talked to the great dragonx like that before!
smokin'

PVS
ahhh lay off the guy, he's probably just having a bad day.
besides, who want's to see another stupid flame war?

i don't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Melkórë
Yes you do.

Alfeetoe
Im not flaming, and Im not trying to start a war. Granted, the man may be having an off day, but thats still no excuse for acting like an ass. If hes having a bad day, dont log in; its that simple. I dont know, I just found his comments to be rude and very underwhelming. Sorry for the "attack," I just dont take too kindly to people making fools out of themselves and others.

Jedi Priestess
eh all this is pointless........lets just get back on topic men...

PVS
yeah, save the drama.

Alfeetoe
Ok, so I was thinking about how people are bashing Hayden as Anakin and saying hes a crappy actor and all that and how putting him in the end is a disgrace to Sebastian Shaw....and I just dont get it. Flash back to when the OT came out. Bunch of relatively no name actors step into these roles we've all come to cherish. Some of the actors use SW as a springboard to other ventures, and others are content with what they have. No one complained about the OTs actors, did they? Of course not, cause everyone got too caught up in the classic aspects of it to realize Hamill and crew didnt put up earth-shattering performances. Flash forward to the present: people are bashing Hayden for "ruining" Anakin, which some people mistakingly think is "their" character. If these movies were just coming out, I dont think anyone would be judging his acting performance because, just like the OT, the classical elements would deter such criticisms. Point is, while everyone should take the prequels as being directly connected to the OT (they are, of course), I am under the opinion that we should also, in a way, treat them as separate entities. For what they are, they're some damn fine stand alone films. Sure, the acting isnt TOP notch, but you've got some really gifted thespians on board, and its a fun and worthwhile undertaking. The fact that people are so adamant about how these films and the acting withing them "sucks" is almost a slap in the face to the OT. Take them for face value, dont overanalyze the slight nuances within, and see that the acting and storylines are on par with the OT, which everyone loves and swears their souls too. Line for line, pitch for pitch, all of the prequel actors match each of their OT counterparts (cept maybe Harrison Ford, cause hes just badass). Lay off the bashing, look at a different angle, and appreciate what you have and are getting, cause thats the only way to do any of the films justice.

PS: Dont think that Im bashing/exalting either the OT or the Prequels, cause I am not. I like all of them, Im eagerly anticipating Episode III, like many of you, and Im just trying to get an idea out there. Thanks.

dragonx
type coherant (yeah right) sentences wtf i am not at school and besides english is not my first language and i am not gonna waste time on typing coherant sentences, second i am constantly on the net chatting in 5 different languages so dont even go there with your coherant sentences you try keeping up in 5 different laguages and then come back and talk about your coherant sentences,and learn how 2 READ if you read my post you would understand by now that i do apreciate opinions from Real fans and in case you give more useless comments with Real fans i Mean the Real fans that are SW fans with their heart and soul did i say everybody is stupid i geuss your blind or something like that ,can you please show me the sentence where i said every1 else is stupid?please stop your useless comment if you dont know exactly what i meant then have a coke and a smile and shut up cause the only ass here is you for not READING,dont tell me your so called advice and tell me what to do,maybe where you live are used 2 getting told what 2 do and i am glad i aint you.now go and have a cookie

Alfeetoe

PVS
oh let it go.
the next negative poster gets the Douche Award

dragonx
1. Sticking together; cohering.(WOW REALLY?)
2. Marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation f parts: a coherent essay.(so now what what i am gonna do with this info you gave my use it as toiletpaper?you are really a smart guy its a shame i already have dictionaries and besides no1 asked you 2 explain coherent cause i am still gonna type not coherent you wanna know why?cause i can easy as that)

As for my points, I suggest you read your own replies. In relation to ' a coke, smiling, and shutting up," yes, I already am, and sorry but no. And at the moment, I am eating a cookie. But as people with far cooler heads than both of ours said, back on topic please.(like i said b4, you love getting told what 2 do and i am glad i aint you ,btw my my head is always cool because i aint you)

Alfeetoe
If you are reffering to Guy le Douche, of MXC fame, Id gladly accept. As for the intended award, Ill decline that particular invitation....

Anyways, did they put like Vaseline in Haydens hair for that one behind the scenes shot when hes putting on the mask? He looks like hes a grease-ball or something. Haha

PVS
it looks like they faded him in a weeee bit too late.
he's supposed to exchange a look with ben before turning to luke.
in that clip, he just looks like "eeeh what am i doing here?"
at least thats how it looks on my monitor.
maybe it will look better on the actual dvd....i hope

oh, and i meant "Douche" as in femanine hygene product,
something you should not want to be known as.
since you were unclear, we will restart the contest.
with that said...

the next negative poster gets the "Douche Award"

Alfeetoe
Haha, I wasnt unclear at all. Just trying to crack a joke that any MXC watcher would catch on to. Im well aware of what a Douche is, and I would have picked up its deragatory notation anyway seeing as the next NEGATIVE poster would have gotten it. Just a little side humor, thats all. Let the games re-begin i suppose

peluffo
Which are the other languages do you manage, DragonX? i'm just curious... and absolutelly offtopic too big grin

dragonx
sorry for the late reply but i was uhmm busy roll eyes (sarcastic) , okay here it goes the rancor scene doesnt actually look 2 bad rember in the old movies that some parts of the rancor scene you just could see it was extremly fake?well now on the dvd the rancor scene looks more convincing no they didnt cgi him but it looks like they have tried make the parts that looked very fake more reall conclusion the rancor scene does look much better then b4,space battles look much more life like but still many of the explosions still look very fake it would have been nice if they had cgi the space battles explosions 2 let it look more real,but its okay it can be forgiven because of the great video quality and 5.1 sound,jabba is still the same old same old no cgi for jabba and there was no need for it so thats a good thing,and what you asked about any special edition stuff that got special editioned i really didnt notice any it could be because i only watched it once maybe ill look into it when i stop having nightmares about the hayden ghost line up sad

dragonx
german,dutch,arabic,french medium sad,mi habla espanol un poco,english ofcourse,currently trying 2 learn japanse (very difficult sad ) and considering next year 2 start 2 learn chinese(cantonese)

dragonx
it is 100% reall because i have seen it with my own eyes smile

Jedi Priestess
what are you going to do with all of this? Is it for a job or just to learn it? I'm curious?

Melkórë
^^
Still.....

PVS
hey dragonx, in the final battle, when they take down the command ship (executor?) did they make it more realistic when it crashes into the deathstar?
or did they leave it looking like a giant zippo lighter?

dragonx
nope not for a job just for fun expanding my horizon,also when i go on holiday i want 2 be able 2 speak the native language of that country because when you are in a other country the native people do really apreciate it when you can speak there language much eassier 2 communicate with every1 then walking around like a cleuless tourist smile

Jedi Priestess
ALWAYS pal! stick out tongue

dragonx
you mean this scene right?look for yourself smile

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/1549/NDVD_039.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/4169/NDVD_040.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/8018/NDVD_041.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/8343/NDVD_042.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/7108/NDVD_043.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/531/NDVD_044.jpg
http://img61.exs.cx/img61/9091/NDVD_045.jpg

PVS
YEEEEEEEEEEAH BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a bunch dude big grin

you just brightened my day.
i always hated that scene.

Jedi Priestess
blink I dont see a difference?

Alfeetoe
Yeah, it looks a lot better. Thanks for the pics. I can tell the difference, considering, as PVS said, the original shot looked like a zippo. Its not perfect, but its better than I remember it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>