The Purist hero and villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
out of all comics, who do you think fits the roles as the hero that is pure good, and the villain that is pure evil??? I'm not trying to find the strongest, just the "purist" of each side...

Mane
hmm...Silver Surfer and Mephisto

Gregory
Hm ... Superman and Darkseid.

Joker1237
I go with Superman, and Joker,

Alpha Centauri
Silver Surfer and Thanos.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos isn't and wasn't evil. All he wanted was to please Death, and when he realized he couldn't, he saved the universe, and redeemed himself. Carnage is more evil than Thanos.

Anyway, i'd have to say that the purest goes to the "god" of that respective comic boook company, and most evil goes to the demons or "devil"

Alpha Centauri
Well Thanos did gut his mother as a child.

-AC

Kontraz
Mine are of course Primus and Unicron... seeing as they were created to be as such...

Duke
Captain America as the purist good
Carnage as the purist evil

FeceMan
I believe you meant the PUREST hero and villain, not "purist".

Kontraz
i did mean purest, but when you think about it, it could be either. Purest is "the most pure" and purist is someone who is obsessed with purity...

FeceMan
I know, I thought you were going to be talking about which hero/villain in "comic book movie history" stayed truest to his or her original form.

Or something like that.

MaverickIce
Captain America and Mephisto.

Victor Von Doom
Carnage isn't so much evil as mindless.

Superman and...not sure. No one is truly evil in comics usually. Purest evil, Thanos pre recent turn.

manjaro
superman..........and cyborg superman. that guy is just evil for no damn reason. he's all tlike"look at me, i wanna create another warworld"

FeceMan
Well, if Thanos' mom was anything like the fat ***** in A Child Called It, I'd probably gut her too.

SUPERMANDAMAN
superman and doomsday

shaber
There's Psychoman in Marvel. Very simplistic don't you think? And then Carnage and the Joker... It's easy to think of purely evil characters, but not purely good characters.

Red Superfly
I dunno about Superman - he can be pretty arrogant when he wants to.

There's loads of people who are "pure evil". Joker and Carnage spring to mind pretty quickly - but I'd say Joker overall.

I don't know who is the purest form of goodness. Spider-Man, Batman, Supes, Green Lantern, Silver Surfer are all classed as "heroes" but even they let rip and almost lose it sometimes.

I dunno - what about Starfire from the Teen Titans? She's probably the most innocent "hero" I can think of.

If we are talking about "innocence" as a form of ultimate good - then yeah I'd say Starfire - otherwise goody two shoes Supes gets it.

shaber
What's all this rubbish about the Silver Surfer being good? his metal hands are redder than Macbeth's (to cosmically understate it!)

SUPERMANDAMAN
You must be talking about Star fire from the cartoon show cause Star fire in the comics has a really short temper and always loses it.

§nakehead
daredevil and joker

Asian Hulk
Superman and Glenn Talbot

norrin radd
good - silver surfer and superman

evil - maybe mephisto

Red Superfly
Yeah I was going off the cartoon version, sorry.

I've never realy read a Teen Titans comic - are they any good?

I quite like Teen Titans, it's at least a different spin on the whole superhero-team thing, and isn't as over-the-top as Justice League, nor does it take itself too seriously. Plus, I like Dick Graysons Robin.

ska57
GOOD >> Superman

EVIL >> Mephisto/Thanos

Silver Surfer66
Silver Surfer and Thanos.

GreatMuta
I have Joker and mephisto as pure evil
and Captain america and black panther as good

FrothByte
thor and loki

Captain America
Good: Cap A & Superman
Evil: Apocalpse and Doomsday (DDay only has death and Destruction on the mind.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.