who would you rather be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
who would you rather be spiderman, venom or carnage ???

No.9
Spiderman big grin

Spiderman_RJ
carnage ,he looks cooler but i wouldnt be just an average killer u know i would use the simbio to help myself.

Red Superfly
To be honest - Carnage.

Venom and Spidey have really tough lives - Carnage enjoys himself.

spider-venom
what does venom do thats so tough?

nail_bunny
Spiderman

FeceMan
Carnage, only without the insanity. Which, unfortunately, is what makes his character. I don't know, both Venom and Carnage are pretty cool...I'd probably just like to have a symbiote smile.

Rhino
i'd rather be Spider-man not venom, but i'd like the symbiote suit

Red Superfly
Oh nothing much - you know, have his life ruined, become a depressant, turn to crime, feel like suicide, get burned to a crisp, get cancer, and so on. You know, the usual.

Without that - you can't be Venom. Without all that - you'd be soemthing else.

Koto K
I'd be SPAWN!

Oh wait...was that a choice?

§nakehead
carnage!!!!!!

FeceMan
"Lasher tanks ready!"
"The mind is a terrible thing to waste."
"Time to play!"
"Flu shot, anyone?"
"Barrels cooled and ready!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First one to tell me where those quotes are from gets a prize.

Hostile
Venom. Cos I want a symbiote, but dont want to be crazy. I can deal with Venom's depressing lifestyle, but the desire to cut people into ribbons? That would put me on a downer.

badsymbiote
I'd like to be Venom's b*tch, but I note that you don't have that listed as an option, so I'll just go with him. I have loved Spidey all my life, but he's just too good for the likes of me. Venom is much more identifiable for me.

aenima_dead
tough choice between those three... especially venom and carnage... but from all of em, i'd have ta pick venom, just so i could do a gene simmons impersonation with that tongue XP

Hostile
Spidey's a great guy, but the dude's too soft. Maximum Carnage is a brilliant example of that, when he wont let Venom kill anyone. He needs to unwind sometimes :/

Predator 89
Spider-man because I can relate to him sometimes.

doctorstrongbad
Spiderman the guy had beaten both venom and carnage. Besides the guy has always been a pimp. Gwen Stacey, Mary Jane, and the Black Cat plus countless other women he has saved. smile

LLG
I would be Spider-man from these choices.

Next Venom_girl
Venom. Or rather She-Venom. stick out tongue

Gen-117
Venom, hands down

BlackC@t
I'd only like to become movie Spider-Man.

Therefore I get organic webbing eek!

doctorstrongbad
Spider man has organic webbing. He got it after the Avengers Disassembled comic he was in.

orangepoindexte
Hmm. The "normal" side of me says Spiderman; he's married to a gorgeous(ly) "rendered" wife, has been around forever and keeps getting more popular year after year.

The "twisted" side of me says some kind of a "She-Venom"...

RogueGambitdare
spidey

ayjay
venom...when he was a semi-good guy looking after the underground hobo ppl ^__^

DarthLazious
I would rather be Super man but thats not one of my choices so I guess I would have to say None of the above.

Spideys Sister
Screw it!!!!!!! Spidey rocks! Venom rocks! They both kick ass. Soo....
The Black costumed Spidey!!!! He kicks SUPER ASS!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Spidey in the black costume was awesome. hehe

Zod4Life
Spider-Man of couse.Being Venom or Carnage would be bad because as said before in the comics and television,the symbiote will take over.It'll be like you don't exist.You'll exist but you won't be of any use.One thing that would be scary as Spider-Man would be the fact that you never know when your powers will go away.What if you're crawling up a 5 story building and fall down?Wouldn't you'd die or be seriously injured?

Spideys Sister
With superpowers a little hurt...
Definatly confused!!!!!!!! eek! laughing angel

VeNoIIvII
Spiderman Hands down..........at least he knows what hes doing.....

Spideys Sister
Dude be careful with what you say.

doctorstrongbad
I would be Spider-man, the guy has great powers and a really good social life. I'd be chilling with the x-men, the avengers, daredevil. Plus he has MJ and the Black Cat. smile

Blade Cutter
I just want to know do it have come with they're sucky life's.If not I say Venom but if it comes with they're life's I say Spidy.Because Eddy life really sucked all of his family is dead closes thing he has to family is Peter.Spidy's life isn't as bad as Eddy's only his uncle died and his parent's died before he can remember.Carnage is crazy and so is his symdiote I wouldn't want to be crazy.Eddy has a little control over his symbiote.

Spideys Sister
Eddie has no control there is only venom

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Eddie has no control there is only venom

Yeah its true, at least Spider-man gets to be his own person. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.