Spongebob Squarepants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Who watches the little yellow sponge? I know that To put Spongebob in his avatar. Anyone else watch him?

LanceWindu
I admit it I love cartoons. Spongebob makes me laugh.

Texas
I watch it!
It's one of the highest rated shows on cable television!

ToMacco
I try to watch it everyday.

I should put little SpongeBob back as my avatar, but Calvin seems to be doing well.

Gundark
Not that I don't like Calvin, I just think spongebob suits you so much better, To !

Love spongebob ! Patrick kills me. laughing out loud

finti
Calvin rules

LanceWindu
Why don't you get a Squidwart or Mr. Crabs or a Gary avatar?

Captain REX
*Talks like a guy in the Spongebob fan club*
Oh no! Lance spelled their names wrong! Mr. Krabs with a K! You...ugh! *sniped out by To*

LanceWindu
I don't pay attention to every detail like their name spellings. You Spongebob freak!

barbie_girl
yeah its sad ill admit it but i love it it is so cool!

ToMacco
Maybe I should rotate every day. One day Calvin, the next 'ol Squarepants. smile

Gundark
Rotate ? Sounds like a lot of work.

ToMacco
Yeah, that is a lot of work. And I hate extra work.

Gundark
Now you sound like Homer ! laughing out loud

ToMacco
You know what, Gundy? I AM Homer. I'm not bald or fat, but when I'm his age, I will be him. I love my family, love beer, and love crazy ideas.

I hope to God I don't go bald. sad

Gundark
Some bald guys are attractive.

ToMacco
That may be.

But I still like the ability to change my appearance all the time. I like to grow my hair out all the time (I know I told you this before).

I won't lose my hair. My father has a full head of hair at 48.

Gundark
My dad still has his hair. When he gets it cut, he always says he just his ears lowered. laughing out loud

He's always being funny like that.

ToMacco
I've got my old mans' sense of humor. But it splashes with my mothers, also.

I was always the funny one in my classes.

finti
Calvin rules

Gundark
I was a class clown too. Got in a lot of trouble, but I didn't care. Like I said before, its fun to be the bad one. evil face

finti
so the class part is gone now big grin

queeq
She hasn't finished the clown bit yet. She's still scavenging corpses for a red nose. Have you been drinking a lot lately, finti? big grin

Gundark
Hehehe. Thanks baby.

Actually I'm only building the clown so I can hunt him down and kill him with my clown gun. *looks around nervously for Ush*

finti
I have been drinking a lot this weekend rolling on floor laughing

queeq
THere's your nose, baby.

Gundark
*rips finti's nose off, super-glues it to the clown head*

Thats lovely.

queeq, hand me that silly putty. We'll give finti a quick falsie. laughing out loud

Captain REX
Finti's going to have a major nose bleed. laughing out loud

ToMacco
Good work drinking, finti. We should hang out sometime soon. rolling on floor laughing

finti
We were at a bachelor party and travelled to the ski slopes in the mountains, started to drink at 16:00 on Friday and didnt fall asleep until Sunday morning big grin , the buss trip home was hell and so has these trhee following days been two

Gundark
So thats why I've detected the slight "nuke the drinkbot" attitude from your posts recently... laughing out loud

finti
I will destroy it

Gundark
You Norwegians sure are cranky in the morning...

finti
morning? it is 12:45 here

Gundark
Okay its 6:45 am here.

You Norwegians sure are cranky in the afternoon. laughing out loud

finti
mid day

Gundark
You just aren't gonna give me a break, are ya ?

Well hell, I've gotta go get ready for work anyway. I'll be back to abuse you later. Buddy. big grin

finti
I like it when women gets nasty evil face

Gundark
Not another queeq...... laughing out loud

queeq
Gundy's taken!!! mad

barbie_girl
yeah!

finti
hmm I think I am more of the temptation island kind of guys.. moving in on forbidden turf evil face

Gundark
uh-oh. Sounds like a challenge for the queeq...

ToMacco
Wern't we talking about SpongeBob?

LanceWindu
We were. You know how our minds can't stay on one topic for too long.

finti
spongebob sucks, Calvin rules

Gundark
Lance knows. He is truly one of us. smokin'

Spongebob is cool. finti is just still grinding his axe.

finti

LanceWindu
Spongebob is great and Calvin and Hobbs is cool.

ToMacco
Calvin and SpongeBob both rule.

Has anyone seen the episode of SpongeBob, where he opens up the bubble stand?

He's blowing all these shapes for Patrick. So SpongeBob takes a deep breath and blows a huge elephant.

Patrick gets all excited and yells "It's a giraff!!" Then he laughs hard for like 2 straight minutes. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I laughed so hard listening to his dopish chuckle. My eyes started to water. My God, was that hilarious! laughing out loud

Captain REX
One of the new ones was funny! It had snowed in Bikini Bottom, and the sponge and starfish were snowball fighting. Spongebob put a funnel in his head and packed a snowball in it, then fired rapidly through his sponge holes.

All the snowballs went in Patrick's mouth, and then he knocked on Squidward's door. He's yelling and screaming like an idiot, then he swallows the snowballs. "Squidward, I was trying to tell you that I was choking on a snowball but then it melted and I'm better now." Squidward slams the door in his face. "Moron."

*Knock knock knock* Squidward's opens his door. Patrick says "Squidward, can I use your bathroom?" "Why don't you go use your own?" "I don't think I can make it!"

finti
Calvin rules

Gundark
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Spongebob kills me.

barbie_girl
wots calvin??? ?? confused

mah
calvin and hobbs

barbie_girl
still confused?? confused

LanceWindu
One thing that doesn't make sense in the Spongebob show's is that even though they live underwater they still go to the beach to play in the water and the water is different then the water that they breathe.

ToMacco
BG, Calvin and Hobbes is a very popular comic strip, like Charlie Brown, The Far Side, or Garfield. Granted, C&H is much better than those. I've got Calvin as my avatar.

Lance, don't worry about the small stuff like that. rolling on floor laughing

Captain REX
It's "nautical nonsense!" Just watch the opening.

1. Sea sponges (Spongebob) is supposed to be a plant underwater
2. They go to the beach and play in the water
3. It snows underwater
4. They light fires
5. Fish speak English
6. The boatmobiles don't float and have wheels
7. Sandy Cheeks is a squirrel in a space suit underwater

It's susposed to be nonsense. That's what makes it funny!

I've only read a few Calvin & Hobbs. My siblings babysitter's older brother used to be our babysitter, and he'd bring Batman and Calvin & Hobbs comics for me to read.

Captain REX
The most recent thing I've seen of Calvin is the bumper sticker of him peeing. eek!

Texas
I think those are so tacky!!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Especially because they're on the windows most of the time. A little boy peeing on your window. I just put a bad picture into my head... eek!

finti
Calvin rules

LanceWindu
He's not peeing on your window. It's him peeing on either a Ford logo or a Chevy logo or what-have-you.

LanceWindu
BTW, the most recent one of him is Calvin peeing on a dead Osama Bin Laden. I believe it was just a cheap rip-off though. Funny none-the-less.

finti
Calvin for US president

LanceWindu
USA! USA! USA!

Sorry. I had to get patriotic for a minute.

finti
ok.. and how many gold did US take in the Olympicsbig grin

LanceWindu
I wasn't counting. I just know that the first African American to get a gold medal in the Winter Olympics and then there was the first ever Hispanic-American to win a gold medal in the Winter Olympics.

Captain REX
Cool. Team USA!

finti
we dont label our country men/woman as African or hispanic. If they have an etnic background other than Norwegian they are still Norwegians. Not african Norwegian etc..

Captain REX
That's in Norway, not the USA. Although, I don't know why they do that besides the parents of those people were African and the person was born in America, making them African American. Stupid, none the less.

Texas
That's cause Norway only has 4 million people and they are all white!
How many black people in Stavanger?
Hispanics?

Gundark
Well there has to be some.

mah
that's not true, tex.

Texas
Ok, so how many in Floro? 2?

mah
no. I don't know excactly, but there are quite many.

Texas
Really?
I had no idea!
I learn something new everyday!

I think that Finti's background is other than Norweigan. He looks like an Eskimo who belongs in an igloo!!evil face

mah

Texas
Of course it is!!smokin'
Did you think it was Finti?rolling on floor laughing

mah
uhuh, that was just what I was thinkingsmile

Texas
You know Mah, isn't it about time you changed that hideous avatar of yours?evil face

mah
mad nooo! only if you gave me a good jennifer connely avatarsmile

LanceWindu
Go and try to find one. I'm sure you can do it.

finti
To put it this way Tex there are a lot of black people in Stavanger, Norway isnt aryan brothers area. We never claimed to be the master race cause that does not exist.

My background is so 100% pure Norwegian as it can be, My dad used to do research on my ("family three"winkancestors. And we can trace our family back in this area as well to the 11th century for sure. This is on My mother side. Time before that is very difficult to make certain.
On my father side he got as long back as the early 12th century, his side was harer to track.
My name OLEIV actually means " my forfathers ancestors"
More modern versions of the name are OLAV/OLAF smile

Texas
Oleiv: nice Russian name!
I'm glad to hear that you are very proud of your Russian heritage!!

Captain REX
I'm related to Patrick Henry, a famous guy during the American Revalutionary War. "Give me liberty, or give me death!"

finti
"No man thinks more highly than I do of the patriotism" - P Henry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.