Eddie Brock in spiderman1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd

badsymbiote
Yeah. It's Robbie Robertson annd JJ in his office. Roberston says that Eddie's been on it for weeks, but he can barely get a glimpse of him. You have to be fairly familiar with the characters to get anything out of that scene, but at least they alluded to Brock being there. It keeps their bases covered.

norrin radd

Kontraz
no... no its not, lol. Venom would suck if they put him in spidey 3 cuz there isnt enough buildup of Brock's char without the suit. And if they tried to rush it, it would just suck.

badsymbiote
Kontraz, dude, you know I respect you, but they're not doing all these movies to be true to the marvel universe. The motivation is money, and in Hollywood, anything's possible. It ain't right, but it's true. And they actually did have an actor with a small uncredited role in the first movie. VENOMfan posted it a few weeks ago, and I'll try to find it. The guy was luscious, and looked perfect for the role.

Kontraz
okay, i take it back then. Anything is possible, but NOT probable. Venom(not brock or they symbiote, but Venom himself) being in Spidey 3? Nope, don't think so...

Linkalicious
Raimi said he doesn't want to introduce Venom in #3. It's not just improbably, it's not going to happen.

Kontraz
actually he said he wants nothing at all to do with any of the symbiotes...

Spawnie
Then the simbiote will get his own movie big grin. If not in spidey then in its own movie. Maybe they will use spidey there as a cameo? I don't know, but it would be cool if Venom had its own thing.
I just hope that the HobGoblin get a better suit.

badsymbiote
I'm not even gonna get into this again--we've absolutely discussed this ad-nauseum. I'm just gonna post that pic that VENOMfan posted earlier. I finally found it.
The guy's name is Richard C. Everbeck, and the thread was Red Superfly's "Another Clue for Spidey 3".

Any more info about Brock's uncredited appearance in the first movie can be found there.

TheFilmProphet
I am almost sure Venom will be in Spider-Man 4 all they have to do is introduce Eddie and the symbiote in Spider-Man 3 or at least Eddie big grin

Duke
My god, they have to have Venom in Spider-Man 4 anyways, I mean, come one, Spider-Man vs Venom is one of the most classic fights in Marvel. I suspect that they will introduce atleast Eddie Brock in the 3rd one, and if they don't feel like rushing up to Venom, then the Black symbiote Spider-Man may appear in the 3rd as well. I kinda figured it would make sense to do that way if they're planning to put Venom in one the Spider-Man movies.

Alpha Centauri
People need to realise that the reason why the Lord of the Rings trilogy (just three films) was successful was because Peter Jackson made all 3, 3 hours long EACH. Or he wouldn't have got it all out.

Marvel movies need to start being longer. It really will give directors leniency with fitting things in.

-AC

who?-kid
Yes yes, I totally agree. Thanks to Lord of the Rings (and also a bit thanks to the Harry Potter films who are quite long movies), studios seem to realize a movie doesn't necessarily has to be 95 - 110 minutes.

Black Spiderman
They mention him in number 1 and in number 3 jon jameson might go to space and bring the symbiote back

Black Spiderman
or they will bring back the green goblin as harry osbourne

Alpha Centauri
They need to tie up loose ends before even thinking of introducing Eddie Brock properly.

Also, can someone please sort this guy out? His multiple posts and pointless threads are really annoying me.

-AC

FeceMan
Black Spiderman? Yeah, he's a screw-head.

TheFilmProphet
I totally agree if I ever see a really good Marvel movie thats 3 hours long I would be the happiest person in the world big grin

Duke
They could have JJ's son go out to space and accidentally bring back the symbiote to Earth with him, or just have an astroid strike the planet with the symbiote on it.

badsymbiote
A cool idea, man, but I think you overlooked one tiny detail or two. Aside from the symbiote being able to sustain an unprotected entry into Earth's atmosphere while riding the aforementioned asteroid, but then the small matters of the actual impact, with the shockwave and it's intitial decimation and/or the resulting tsunamis, with heavy loss of human life resulting from just those two events. Then the nuclear winter aftermath, which would likely kill all or most life on Earth. That's a hell of a trip AND a risk for a parasitic creature that relies on a host for maximizing it's potential for strength and quality of life, doncha think?

Arachnoidfreak
Well, an asteroid the size of a football field yes, but a small meteorite is going to do no such thing. A rock maybe 10 ft in diameter is a great way to introduce the symbiote. The most it will do is leave a crater. Making it land in a desert in Arizona, and the symbiote hitch a ride on a human to the Tri-state area is just fine. The symbiote would be inside the meteorite, not on it.

Personally, I like the JJJ's son going to space idea better.

badsymbiote
He said asteroid, so that's what I'm goin' with, but go on with yer bad self, Arachnoidfreak. That was nice of you to offer another possibility. And, of course, the already set-up scenario with Jameson is much more feasible.

Arachnoidfreak
"...go on with yer bad self, Arachnoidfreak...."

haha, that made me smile. smile I must agree, the Jameson scenario is a much better idea, though even if they do this early in the next movie, it won't be enough to fit Venom in. You'd still need the story behind Parker and Brock, and Peter getting the symbiote. Maybe a scene at the very end with Venom in it, for a little foreshadowing of the next movie. They better do this right damnit, Venom is one of my favorite characters.

Alpha Centauri
I think it should be like this:

*Brock is on a date*

Brock: You know....I like you alot.

Woman: I like you too.

*They are about to kiss when Spider-Man swings by the window and steals Brock's camera with exclusive photos of Osama Bin Laden playing Golf with George Bush*

Spider-Man: Gotcha camera Brock!

Brock: PARKER! WHY I....ARGH ARRRRRRRGH! No! NO! Oh! Oh goddamit...

*Transforms into Venom*

Venom: Argh nice one Parker. We almost got laid. Now how will I get another date?

Woman: AHHH! YOU FREAK!

Venom: You.....you called us a freak.....s.

*Venom eats the woman. The cannibal type eating*

Sure it's not comic loyal but funny. To me anyway and that's all that matters.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Magee
lol.

I think eddie was mentioned in spiderman 2 the game. The second time u go to see Robbie he says something about someone else having no luck in getting the pictures, i think he says Eddie or maybe im just dumb... blink

Duke
Well, to straighten things up then, how about some kinda ice rock no bigger than 9 feet hits the Earth or something that quickly burns while it's falling, with the symbiote inside. Sound better?

shaber
yes, and in the cartoon the symbiote was quite tough even in the beginning.

badsymbiote
First off, yeah I quoted the whole post, 'cuz it's just that friggen good.

Superbly written. You should submit this to somebody, I don't know who, but some sort of audience other than this. It won't be appreciated nearly enough here. F*cking hilarious.

badsymbiote
Sorry, Duke, I got fairly distracted by Alpha Centauri's last post.

I can live with that, and sorry if you thought I was dissin' on your idea, but I know I ain't ass-kissin'. Credit where it's due.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.