a simple trip to the movies...yeah right!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Okay, today my family went to the movies to see I, Robot. My dad drove the family there but on the way into the mall I felt the car shaking and I said " do you guys feel that I think a tire is lose" well my dad didnt believe me and my mom did but she looked in the mirror but didnt see anything, as for my bro he was like "I dont see any thing either". Well we stop and park in the movie parking lot and get out.Well when we got out we looked but didnt notice anything wrong with the tire. So we forget about it and walk into the cinema and buy our tickets and walk into the movie. After the movie we had to the car and get in, my dad pulls out of the lot and drives around the mall lot and heads to the exit and KABOOM! off blows the tire laughing out loud . I was like "whoa!..then I said told ya so". my dad got pissed and got out and looked at the tire. here it completely flew off the axle, and destroyed the fender flare and back panel and my brother who is easily worked up was flipping out. I got out and looked. Soon a car drives by and helps and then mall Security comes to ask questions. my mom told me and my brother to go call a wrecker (in a near by restaurant) to pick up the car. me and my bro went to make the call but the stupid people would not come because my dad didnt have AAA. so I ran over to my dad and told him he got even more pissed and said you call them back and if they wont come tell them "I will make a personal trip there and talk to the manger". So my bro called and said what told us to say. I stayed with my dad and mom waiting for the wrecker to come. well in the mean time it just so happens our neighbors drove by and stopped and helped us, after about an hour the wrecker came my dad said that six lug nuts were missing eek! !. the wrecker loaded the truck and took off to the shop and my dad rode with the driver of the wrecker, and our neighbors drove us around the parking lot re-tracing the previous path, lucky we found all of the lug nuts.( apparently some one loosened them) then our neighbors gave me and my mom and bro a ride home. from there my mom drove other car and picked up my dad. When my dad talked to the driver of the wrecker the driver said that last week the same thing happened to someone else only there flipped! eek! ..I just guess we got lucky...some what

§pearhead
Luck is relative, I guess

RaventheOnly
eek! glad you are ok RG love until you said it happened to someone else in your area i was about to say it was your next door neighbor A$$holio mad

Raven Guardia
love, we also think it was neighbor laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
mad ooohhhhh if i were there!!!!! mad

Raven Guardia
I actually thought it was funny.....best excitement I had in a while laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
big grin sometimes misfourtune can be fun big grin sometimes....

Raven Guardia
yes but the funnest thing was people keep driving by giving us a dumb looks, and the officer asked if it was my car, and I was like "no".

RaventheOnly
stupi peeps laughing out loud cool should of said ..."yea its mine cool"

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud then he would of questioned me

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud thats ok stick out tongue jking big grin

SeptemberRain
glad your ok

Raven Guardia
thanx SR

RTO> laughing out loud

I rule
yo today Amanda lost a tire
like a missed swing from Mark Mcguire
but Amanda just stood and laughed in her dads face
because he doubted her
now they will learn to keep up the pace
when Amanda shouts at them to listen to her
Im bored and thats why Im making a rap
even though its not perfect, its not complete crap

Yeah it sucked, I know stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
I thought it was a poem till you said it was rap messed

I rule
Yeah Im just bored erm

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud well a rap is kind of like a poem...they usally ryme.

Tex
You guys are lucky it didn't fly off on the freeway, you could've died.

Whoever did that is a really sick person. wacko

RaventheOnly
Poems don't ryhme big grin they flow big grin some ryme by coincidence

Raven Guardia
yes

Raven Guardia
well actually some do rhyme

example:

Hickory
Dickory
Dock
the mose ran up the
clock

§pearhead
I dare to disagree stick out tongue

I rule
laughing out loud Sorry Im just really bored stick out tongue

Kotaro
geez that would have been horrible if that happened to u RG if it flipped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.