Greetings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyrell
Hello Fellow Writers & Readers,

I have stumbled upon this forum purely by accident and as I am a bit of a movie person this forum looks interesting and far more interesting then other forums I have been to and left.

The layouts used are a clone of Tiscali or is Tiscali a clone of KMC.

My user name is Tyrell because Blade Runner is and always will be my all time favourite film. I hope that Ridley Scott re-makes this film once again using the latest special effects to enhance the film and bring it up to date.

As for myself, my film following goes way back. To admit that I saw Towering inferno at the cinema when it was first released gives you an indication of how long I have been around. I remember queueing to see Star Wars and then as it is now it is still the best of all the Star Wars films.

Getting to the cinema seems to be a problem nowadays since movies come around so quickly in DVD it hardly seems worthwhile spending the high ticket costs to see the movie in the first place. An approach that the film industry could try is to offer a discount on the DVD released product that could use the cinema ticket entry as a proof of purchase and entitlement to a form of discount.

Matrix Reloaded is my current popular film at this time. It is the best of the trilogy with that car chase section being the ultimate in a fast moving pursuit storyline.

The industry has advanced greatly since Steve McQueens gritty car chase scenes in Bullit. The question in a lot of peoples minds then was;

"Just how many times did SteveMcQueen roar past the green V.W Bettle?

Woody Woods
i agree, the car chase in Bullit was the best. esspecially the cars..

BTW, welcome to KMC... rock

Gil'sSweetheart
Have a good time.

Mystifier
Heya smile Welcome and have fun big grin

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Moo Cow
wavey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.