Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scar
I want to see the board according to my local time. How can I do it?

Silver Stardust
Go to your profile, and click "edit options". There's an option that let's you set the time to your local time zone.

Clovie
yes and check if there is no problem coz of summer/winter timing erm

yerssot
though that shouldn't be a problem now, it's the winter time that did that, no?

Scar
I have a problem. There is a difference of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.

yerssot
and 10 minutes??

you can change your time setting to get that 1 hour but those ten? your clock must be ten behind then

Scar
Now, there is a difference of more than 3 hours. erm

Dexx
the differences between time zones are in full hours only. no 10 mins or anything

Raz
Choose a time difference that is 3 hours less than it currently is.

yerssot
my point exactly dexx, though I did hear from zones of 30 minutes... or is that me not listening closely?

Dexx
no such thing

Fire
hmm I heard the same Dexw

yerssot
nah, probably wrong, sorry smile

Silver Stardust
I'm pretty sure I've heard places that have 30 minute time differences...if I knew where the world atlas was I could check for sure.

Dexx
what can i say...i'll look into it. but back when i didn't know for sure that there are only full hour differences, i was vehemently corrected ..smile

§pearhead
nah, I've heard of the half hour diff as well

but 10 minutes? that's just a mistake on Scar's part messed

MC Mike
He's in a warped vortex of timespace!!!!!! shock

Scar
no expression

It's all fixed now. big grin Thanks yers for telling me my clock was 10 minutes behind. stick out tongue But why it shows wrong time if I choose the right option? I mean the time which I SHOULD select according to where I live. erm

Raz
Yes, that would be ideal. But since some countries have summer time, the list would have to be constantly updated.

rusky
U don't have summer time in UK ? eek!

Raz
We do. It's called British Summer Time (BST) - which is what these boards run by.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.