Who loves jtkirkuk? We Do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manic_rage
Why has jtkirkuk been restricted. Sign my online petition to have his privileges reinstated.

So what if he is larger in the trouser department, and the hulk cries in the corner every time he see it. Superman will have to get his killer zimmer frame and layeth the smackdown on some seriuos justin trousersnake.

Although saying that, the gladiator certainly knows how to pick his clothes, cos he got collared by 'queer eye for the straight guy', i don't care if he can breathe in outer space, i would give wonder woman a good seeing too, wouldn't you?

Judge Dredd kicks everybodies ass. Not as Sly Stallone though, he need speech therapy. Then there MonobrowMan, His monobrow is infamous around the would, that hairy caterpillar has saved many lives whether you like it or not. UnibrowWoman is the arch nemesis destined to shave that gap over the bridge of the nose. Damn squirrels.

moshtitan
what the hell is with all the pointless threads lately?

ÞÁØlå
don't do this anymore, ok? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.