Hpmbw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_dude

~*Auror_Chk*~
its good...i mean it needs a little bit of work but who am i to judge you..even i havent written a fanfic before...btw its mum..or unless you wanted to put in mom smile....and it was sort of like the sentences didnt have any full stops...if you get my drift??and there were other things but i guess ill leave it for the others..anywayz out of 10 id give it maybe an 6 or 7....sorry hobbit_dude... sad

i feel really stink!! if you want to say something horrible about me you can... cry

hobbit_dude
u b!tch!! shut up~!! g2 hell!!!

nah just kidding, I know it needs a little bit of work it's my first fasnfin erm but what i meanyt is like the idea of the story whether os good or not

~*Auror_Chk*~
oh sorry hobbit_dude *gives hobbit dude a massive hug* yes the story so far is good... big grin no expression im sorry i hurt your feelings.... sad

bookworm4lyf
write more!

HPfanatic
sounds pretty good. i like how you switched it up. they're going to Hermione's house.

O.A.R21
Good job keep going!
thumb up

PinkDiamonds
v. cool. i luv it! keep going...wait this was done 9months ago...will u post again?

A4E
I will i'll work n the next chap now

PinkDiamonds
yay!!!!!!!!

A4E
Chapter 2

Part 1

"I trust your friends won't come from the chimeney this time" Vernon said after he buttered his toast
"No, my friend, hermione, her friend's are mu-" Harry stopped, he knew his Uncle would not appreciate him mentioning that word "they are very normal" he finished
"I highly doubt normal... but as long as they don't destroy our living room"
"They won't" Harry finished the conversation coldly.
At 2:45 PM, Harry had already finsihed packing his things and was waiting in the living room, Dudley was in his room, with the door locked.
At 3:00 PM sharp the door bell rang, Harry quickly went to answer it, when he opened he saw the Grangers, Mr. and Mrs. Granger smiling with they're perfect white teeth, Harry remembered they were dentists, and Mrs. Granger's hand over Hermione's shoulder, Hermione had grown a lot this summer, she looked vert pretty Harry thought.
"Harry! It is so nice to finally see you!" Hermione greeted Harry as she hugged him.
"I know, I was looking forward to this" Harry answered "Mr. and Mrs. Granger, nice to meet you"
"nice to meet you too" Mr. Granger answered.
"are you all packed up already?" Mrs. Granger sweetly asked.
"oh yes of course, I'm ready to go" Harry happily answered
"don't you want to say bye to your Uncle and Aunt?" Mr. Granger asked.
"Oh no, I already said good bye" Harry lied. Hermione smiled at him obviously she knew he was lying.
In their way to hermione's house, nobody talked much, Harry wanted to ask Hermione if she had heard any news from the Order, but he felt he'd wait until they were alone.
Harry felt a bit of an awkward situation, nobody talking... so he said "So, Hermione great we're all staying at you're place, eh?"
"Yeah... it's really cool" Hermione answered. Harry's attempt to break the ice was failed... he kept trying "yeah... we are gonna have lots of fun, when are we going to Diagon Alley?"
"Actually, we're gonna meet with the Weasleys in four days, we're all going to go together" Mrs. Granger explained Harry
"Oh, great, by the way Hermione have you heard anything from Fred and George?" Harry asked.
"No... not really, I sincerely hope their shop is doing OK"
And the rest of the trip was pretty much silent, when they arrived to Hermione's Harry was not able to hold a "wow..." Hermione when she saw Harry's expression explained that her Grandparents were rich so they left it all to them when they passed.
The house was gorgeous, the front yard was extremely well taken cared off, the house was really beautiful in the inside too, at the entrance hall there was a big red rug, and many paintings of who harry thought were hermione's relatives, Hermione lead Harry to the guest room, it was a big room with two beds.
"You'll sleep with Ron here, Ginny will sleep with me in my room" hermione said.

Author's note: Ill divide this chapter in three parts, Ill probably have the next 2 other parths by tomorrow

PinkDiamonds
*waits patiently with bated breath*
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh, i can't wait any longer!!! Oh dammit I'm gonna have to wait!" says me.
*sighs*
lol laughing

PinkDiamonds
sorry about my posting about not being able to wait, i think there is something wrong with my computer, coz i didn't see your post!!
Well never mind, i can't wait 4 tomorrow!

bookworm4lyf
awesome...its really original for no one has ever been or described Hermione's house...ene Rowling! AWESOME!!

O.A.R21
awsome yay good job!

A4E
Chapter II Part II

"great" Harry answered. Hermione smiled and Harry couldn't help himself to think "what a beautiful smile Hermione has" but then he thought "oh my god... I can't... I can't fall in love with her... she's hermione" what he did not know was that she felt the same feelings towards her.
Harry and Hermione spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV, they both laughed at the fact of two wizards behaving like muggles, but Harry wasn't concentrating on the movie... he just couldn't stop looking at her she was so... beautiful.
"Come on guys, we'll have dinner in 10 minutes go wash your hands" Mrs. Granger told Harry and Hermione at around 8:00, they both went to wash their hands and then head directly to the dinning room, the dinning room was a big one, it had a very big table even though three people lived in the house, the plates were already served, it was smashed potatoes and beef.
"So, Harry how has your summer been?" Mr. Granger asked.
"It's been OK" Harry lied "But I can't wait to go back to Hogwarts" he continued.
"Oh well... you don't seem to enjoy you Holidays so much, eh?" Mr. Granger said.
"No, I do... but I simply feel more at home at Hogwarts" Harry truthfuly answered.
"Oh... OK" Mr. Granger answered, he obviously thought Harry liked school in a studying way, but that was because he hadn't met the Dursleys.
The rest of the evening was almost mute, Harry complimented Mrs. Grangers cooking, but she said that she hadn't cooked it, and then they just started to talk about the new books, and which classes they were going to take this year "If one thing's for sure... I am not going to take Divination this year" Harry said "You finally catched on, eh?" Hermione joked, after they finished dinner they all went directly to their bedrooms, Harry couldn't sleep he was still trying to find out whether he's "crush" on Hermione, simply was a crush. Right after he decided to stop thinking about it, somebody knocked the door, harry got up and opened it
"Hermione?"

O.A.R21
AWSOME! keep going cant wait to see what happens! smile thumb up

PinkDiamonds
ooooooooooooooooo wot is gonna happen? well, thats a daft thang to say, its pretty obvious. well maybe its not. hermy could say anything from "i really like you" to "what lessons are you taking this year". or not. cos its summat like 9pm. ok, thats early. oh someone shut me up!!! *dad comes in room and shoots me* *head lands on key board* nmj bvnmhjsd

PinkDiamonds
its official. i need to be taken to a mental hospital. erjdhdfshuiserhurhurjzdyseohjdmklxgdrhio;n wej buatr ynm,s5ryu89f bgf. there, my friends, is hard damn proof.

A4E
spoiler for coming part : it corncerns Krum

bookworm4lyf
ooooooooooo...eeeeeeeeeeek....im so excited!!!!!!

PinkDiamonds
ah, him! ok!

HPfanatic
hmmm...... interesting. this is good readin. smile

A4E
Chapter II Part III

Hermione was standing in the doorway looking very sad.
"It's Krum..." she said as she entered the room and sat on the bed that Harry was sleeping on.
"What about him?" Harry asked.
"He sort of blew me off, we were going to spent christmas together, I was going to go to Bulgaria, but he sent me an owl saying that he has to play quidditch in France, so it is not gonna happen"
"That's too bad" Harry said unsure of what to say.
"Yeah... I'm going to break up with him because, well to start he lives in Bulgaria and we're from totally different worlds..."
Harry stll wasn't sure what was the right to thing to say, so he simply remained quiet.
Nor Harry or Hermione said anything after that so to break the ice harry said "Have you heard anythng from the Order?"
"Yeah..." she sighed "I heard from Hagrid that the giants are now officially against Voldemort, and McNeir was caught torturing a couple of muggles so he's now in Azkaban"
"That's great news!" Harry happily said.
"I know... Hagrid must be very proud to be half giant now" Hermione said grinning.
Hermione said that it was getting late so they said good night and went to sleep, and Harry finally was able fell asleep

PinkDiamonds
cool, i like it. i bet harrys a teeny bit pleased that hermione and krum have split up... stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
are you working on chapter III now?

bookworm4lyf
yes are you...i can't wait to read it....any hooking up?

HPfanatic
pm them i don't wanna know i want it to be a surprise! smile please!

PinkDiamonds
A4E where have you gone???????????????????????

IceWithin
PinkDiamonds IceWithin is A4E!! stick out tongue I am him Ill have the chap tomorrow promise!!

PinkDiamonds
great thanks Ice cant wait 4 it!!

IceWithin
big grin

raenef v
yes!
wonderful
no more krum and hermione
only harry and hermione
(i almost said HP and RW, that would be kinda funny *leader-follower relationship*)
definately no ron/hermione relationship please

crazykim
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
write more

The_Dark_Lord
I agree with CrazyKim please write some more. big grin big grin big grin

bookaddict3
please write sum more
ur last post was on the 7th of april. u must post soon

~*LoverGirl21*~
yea its kool write more.
pliz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!
post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

chrissmith3
plz post more

hplover4eva
post more soon cos its amzin

iluvhpsomuch1_7
I've heard this in a completely different story and completely author. fishy or im just being stupid but still i rememeber reading this sumwhere else

Denniz234
why do people keep doin this they get so far into a story den quit it its so ANNOYING sad

RoguePw25
Originally posted by Cepheus
u b!tch!! shut up~!! g2 hell!!!

nah just kidding, I know it needs a little bit of work it's my first fasnfin erm but what i meanyt is like the idea of the story whether os good or not

oops, wrong forums. big grin

Brit531
you havent posted in forever where the hell are you why cant you finish the story

Nickey
Why aren't posting

Nickey
You're not being fair.
It's so damn annoying.
Finish the damn story.
And if you're not.
Just tell everyone.
Stop making everybody wait on you're damn story! sad

Nickey
Originally posted by Cepheus
Chapter II Part III

Hermione was standing in the doorway looking very sad.
"It's Krum..." she said as she entered the room and sat on the bed that Harry was sleeping on.
"What about him?" Harry asked.
"He sort of blew me off, we were going to spent christmas together, I was going to go to Bulgaria, but he sent me an owl saying that he has to play quidditch in France, so it is not gonna happen"
"That's too bad" Harry said unsure of what to say.
"Yeah... I'm going to break up with him because, well to start he lives in Bulgaria and we're from totally different worlds..."
Harry stll wasn't sure what was the right to thing to say, so he simply remained quiet.
Nor Harry or Hermione said anything after that so to break the ice harry said "Have you heard anythng from the Order?"
"Yeah..." she sighed "I heard from Hagrid that the giants are now officially against Voldemort, and McNeir was caught torturing a couple of muggles so he's now in Azkaban"
"That's great news!" Harry happily said.
"I know... Hagrid must be very proud to be half giant now" Hermione said grinning.
Hermione said that it was getting late so they said good night and went to sleep, and Harry finally was able fell asleep

The next day Harry and Hermione went for a walk in the garden. "Umm, Harry, do you have any certain fellings about me?" she said nervously "Uhhh what do you mean?" he said. He knew what she was talking about but didn't want to give away the answer so quickly. "Like uh, do you feel something for me. Something like more then a friend?" she said not looking at his face, feeling embarrassed. "Well, yeah. I wanted to tell you but, you and Vic... well you know." he said, not wanting to ruin the moment by reminding Hermione about a painful memory. Hermione inched towards Harry's lips. And they kissed. When they broke apart the laughed. "Well, I see you've got no experience, Harry." siad Hermione playfully "Well, would you mind teaching me?" he said slyly as he placed his arms around her waist. "My pleasure!" she said and they continued to make out.

Now can you continue your story?

Nickey
Sorry about the mistakes. embarrasment
I was in a hurry to finish, before I forgot what I wanted to say!

Brit531
That was really good!

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
That was really good!

Thanks.
Do you think I should write more?

Brit531
Yes I do!!

Nickey
Originally posted by Nickey
The next day Harry and Hermione went for a walk in the garden. "Umm, Harry, do you have any certain fellings about me?" she said nervously "Uhhh what do you mean?" he said. He knew what she was talking about but didn't want to give away the answer so quickly. "Like uh, do you feel something for me. Something like more then a friend?" she said not looking at his face, feeling embarrassed. "Well, yeah. I wanted to tell you but, you and Vic... well you know." he said, not wanting to ruin the moment by reminding Hermione about a painful memory. Hermione inched towards Harry's lips. And they kissed. When they broke apart the laughed. "Well, I see you've got no experience, Harry." siad Hermione playfully "Well, would you mind teaching me?" he said slyly as he placed his arms around her waist. "My pleasure!" she said and they continued to make out.

Now can you continue your story?

It was evening when Harry and Hermione went on another walk around the block. Hermione took Harry to a little romantic place in a nearby park. "Harry, what happened this afternoon, do you think it will affect our friendship?" she said staring at his bright green eyes. She felt she could stare at them all day. "I think it will will increase our friendship, and maybe more." he said. She smiled back at him. "Do you remember when we found Luna and Ron snogging in a broom closet at Hogwarts?" she giggled "Yeah. I'm happy for them. I hope they'll be happy for us." he hoped
"Me too, Harry. Me too."

Brit531
Like I said before.... very talented and really good

Nickey
Originally posted by Brit531
Like I said before.... very talented and really good

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.