so SIMPLE, yet so SWEET

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i have had the sweetest thing done to me today!
i was happilly chatting away on kmc when someone told me that he'd been busy making a website.
"on what?" i asked him. a few moments later he replied
"you" i was shocked, and told him to show me the site. he said it wasnt finished, and he needed a picture of me. i resisted until he whined
"please, pretty please" which made me give in!
"roll eyes (sarcastic) fine" i said as i gave him the link to some of my pictures.
then, without warning, my internet stuffed up. it was so slow and it refused to load kmc. so i chucked a tanty as i regrettidly turned off my computer and went downstairs to get some food.
30 minutes later i came back and, to my releif, my internet was working again happy i went back to the threds i was on before i had unwillingly left, and he told me that the link was in his profile. so i clicked on it and it took me to a site.......dedicated to me!
it was so sweet and i was totally speechless and i dont know how to thankyou enough martin because i love it, and i love you!
kissesin_lovehugkissserenadewinkisskisssinlove

Túrelie
aw misha how very sweet

m!$hA
i know happy i was so shocked and it was so simple, yet so sweet love

btw is that you in your sig?

Vampiree
no expression

m!$hA
vamps why is it that you and i were so close-yet wheni left and now ive returned you seem to.....hate me sad

Vampiree
oh no..... what will do with that?

*cmmits suicide*

m!$hA
what?? i dont really get that but im guessing your being really mean! why?? ive done NOTHING to you! we used to be friends....or so i thought erm

Túrelie
misha just chill babes its not worth getting hyped about

m!$hA
yeah ive been through this wit sum1 else...i dont care big grin

Túrelie
breathe in and say...this 2 shall pass

m!$hA
*breaths in and starts coughing* man i gotta quit this smoking erm

hobbit_dude
u smoke??

m!$hA
no, im just playin!

hobbit_dude
oh ok... I do...messed smokin'

hobbit_dude
4 real

m!$hA
well then i do to schmoll
nah im just playing!
do you really? i ddnt know that!

Roonkid
i tryed smoking quit in 2 seconds

hobbit_dude
well u do now!! big grin yesterday i smoked like 13 cigarretes while talking in msn i felt bad sad i usually smoke like 3 per day maximum! smart

m!$hA
stick out tongue wimp!

hobbit_dude
do u drink?

m!$hA
yes droolio i cant get enough of it! but unfortunately....i cant get it sad since im underage...but i still have my ways shifty *cough*olderguyswithfakeid*cough*

hobbit_dude
lol

hobbit_dude
moi can get alcohol yes

m!$hA
yeah well...last time i got pissed we got it from some guys with fake id (tho we had to pay!)

sad you can? not fair! well now that my sis is 18 shifty anyways my paentals aregoing away soon so then were getting pissed wink

anyways babe im off!
remember i love you so much love
xxoo misha!

hobbit_dude
bye!!

m!$hA
hug

hobbit_dude
btw who's dat girl in ur sig???

Lianslo
question...if i told you guys that i don't smoke and i don't drink...would you think that odd?

§pearhead
No messed

Lianslo
good smile cuz even if you do think its odd...its true!

§pearhead
I don't smoke or drink either...messed

Lianslo
awesome! sometimes...i feel like i'm the only one...

§pearhead
Most of my mates don't smoke or drink either (ok, on very very rare occasions we'll drink but it's hardly worth mentioning) so I guess I'm more used to it stick out tongue

Lianslo
i have some good friends like that too (which is awesome)...but sometimes i think i'm sheltered...cuz the rest of the world doesn't seem to agree w/ me...but you'll have that on occassion smile

§pearhead
Right sad do what makes you feel comfortable though big grin

Lianslo
yeah, it doesn't make a difference what other ppl think...cuz i'm stickin to what i believe smile

silver_tears
I dont see what is so honourable about getting pissed drunkroll eyes (sarcastic)
Like yea that makes you cool *cough* no expression

§pearhead
Good thinking big grin because if you can't live with yourself...whats the point? sad

Lianslo
^there isn't much of one...and like sil said...i just don't really see the point...there are much better ways to spend your time...and prolly more fun as well...

§pearhead
I never get drunk messed no

Lianslo
^thats good...ppl do stupid stuff when they're drunk...scary stuff...

m!$hA
the one on the left is nazgulinthedark
the one on the right is me embarrasment

Lianslo> no way babe!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.