End of Super Shadow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
has anyone noticed that Supershadow's server has been myseriously down since GL and Co. announced the title? Do you think he's protesting his good friend's decision not to wait unitl Fall like Supes kept promising he would>?

Sith Master X
You may be right, because I've been trying to get on to his site and nothing is coming up!!!

Darth_Duffy
well the fact that hes denied the title is 'revenge of the sith' at least a thousand times should have made his followers realise he knows knothing

Boris
First time I've seen it down lol, see ya later mickey lol

CConn882
SS? Gone?
...Today may be a great day. big grin

Ushgarak
Interesting. Could be, or could be temporary. We shall see.

cornponious
It would be a day long worth remembering: It has seen the end of Supershadow, it will soon see the end of the rebellion.

corn

Sith Master X
That's what I was thinking. smile

cornponious
Sucks for Suttle because his supershadow.com registration doesn't expire until Aug. 2012.

C Ya Mickey. (I hope smile )

corn

Sith Master X
If it is the end, which I hope it is, I must admit I'll kind of miss those laughs I used to get there often enough, like that beam of light from the sky that caught his Jeep on fire. lol Too funny, but, he's also given alot of the fans a bunch of BS and he's given Lucas a bad name way to many times for me ever to want this guy to continue.

Ardent
Just curious...What's so wrong with SuperShadow? You take you take and leave the rest. This goes for the entire net. But if anyone can tell me where all this anger comes from I'd really like to know what I' have been oblivious to. Thanks

Sith Master X
Well for starters, SuperShadow claimed that he wrote 97% of the EPISODE 3 script!!! lol

Sith Master X
BAD NEWS GUYS!!!!

His site is working. sad

peluffo
I've been there last nigh, and mickey had changed everithing related to ep3 to something about "revenge of the sith", so, he is or was updating his page.

Everibody can go there in a couple of days and confirm that he ALWAYS knew about the title big grin big grin :P

OB1-adobe
Yeah that jeep thing was classic SMX. He also said back in October that Vader wold look completely different. Well we all know how that one turned out. As many of you know, I totally dig the title Revenge of the Sith. The poop head denied it a thousand times. If he is gone, fine. I havn't laughed at anything he has said in a long ass time so I would care less if he is gone. I still would like to talk to him, and see what he looks like. I would ask him the age old question "Why?" Then I would punch him in the gut for bieng an idiot, a deciever, a cheat, and for most of all, totally wasting his life down the drain.

Silver Stardust
I've never even been to Super Shadow before today...

cornponious
The worst thing he did was con people out of their money by claiming he had inside information from LFL, and people could access it if they paid him.

A first class ass.

corn

cornponious
Well, now we know why the title was released so early!

"Hey Shadster, why the really, really early release of the title? Here I was all bound up tight just knowing I was gonna hafta wait till November to find out. Now I'm gonna need counseling ?! Thanks and lock the hubs and gas on it! (SuperShadow: Lucas was forced to release the Revenge of the Sith title earlier than he wanted because the readers of SS.com successfully guessed the title.)

What a dork.

corn

darktim1
oh well the title is out now.

CConn882
Damn! He's back... I hope Mickey's disapears after E3.

Boris
When did Mickey first show up?

treadline
He's been at it since at least 1998, when he claimed to be a member of the VFX crew working on The Phantom Menace.

Boris
Tis a long time to keep that crap up, must not have alot to do lol

Jedi Priestess
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!

Boris
Send him a nice informative E-mail, [email protected]

OB1-adobe
Without the prequels, Supershadow will be nothing. He is going to have to try real hard in order for people get dupped by him.

Xanatos
As is this

You said the Episode 3 title would be weird and eccentric. You also said we would never guess the title. Many people guessed Revenge of the Sith. Please explain. (SuperShadow: Yeah, I was just having fun at the expense of the fans.) laughing

Melkórë
My ass.
Oh, and I am an ass, Boris, so I went to SS.com and called him a fraud, and then sent him an email.

Jedi Priestess
I have the feeling this will get moved to the SuperShadow Giggletime thread soon! laughing

darth_surgent
I never noticed when Supershadow's server went down. I wish that I could have witnessed a momentary blink in Mickey's nonstop BS downpour. I don't understand why people actually listen to his "spoilers" and believe in him when he is proven wrong hundreds of times a day!

Sith Master X
You know how it is, the dark side coulds everything. lol

Jedi Priestess
SITH!! you are on a ROLL tonight! hysterical

Sith Master X
Partly, it's just the truth. He has clouded there vision.

The Tater
I have a feeling that he makes up his own "fan" questions. Seriously, who is stupid enough to believe this guy?

Darth Jello
suttle is stupid, considering that lucasfilm announced that they would reveal the episode 3 title this summer way way back, just after episode II's release.

Ushgarak
Ok ok...

It's not down and there is already a thread for this in the EU area for general SS comments. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.