Which Villain Would Like To Be ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angel Heart 75
I would like to be Mysterio because he is the master of the illusion,has some damn cool effects and gadgets and is wearing a terrific swit .

What s about U ?

spider-venom
venom

nail_bunny
Doc Ock! well, i coudnt actually BE doc ock because, hes a guy so....I would be a female Ock. there.....anyways, I would like to be him because he has tentacles...I like those tentacles wink

FeceMan
I'd like to be Mysterio if he actually had super powers.

Wait. A symbiote is always better.

Carnage/Venom/random symbiote bondage. (But not kinky.)

§nakehead
carnage or morbius

Red Superfly
Oooh, tough one.

I wouldn't wanna be a "screwed up" villain like Green Goblin, Venom or Doc Ock - I'd wanna remain human, but bad.

Hmm, I guess The Shocker then. He's always caused his own trouble.

No.9
Kingpin. If you're gonna be a villian may as well be the biggest, most successful, most powerful one!

Red Superfly
But, you'd be FAT!

No.9
HAHA! But doesnt he actually have only 0.1% body fat or something like that?? And still, you'd be Kingpin!! The lord of crime!

Predator 89
Scorpion or Venom

FeceMan
He got mocked when he was a kid for being a porker.

Ock
Doc Ock

Robo-Chocobo
the kingpin's majority body mass is actually finely tuned muscle... but anyway

i wouldnt want to be mysterio, i mean come on, the guy wears a fishbowl on his head, all credibility goes right out the window.

doc ock is okay, but i always wondered, hes not super strength or invulnerable, so why doesnt anyone ever just shoot him, 3 punches from spiderman he should be knocked out.

i guess i would be venom, or some other random symbiote bonded character, since they seem cool, and most handy for every day life.

Sidewinder1988
Dr.Doom all the way, he's the one of my favourite supervillains of all time, aside from Venom of course but I'd prefer to be a psycho with brains than a psycho without.

Duke
Venom, baby, YEA!! He follows his own code of honor and doesn't let no one stare him down.

FeceMan
Such as the rules of grammar?

OH! OH! BURNED, BEE-YOTCH!

Lol smile.

Koto K
I'd be Doppelganger. That thing was just crazy looking in the Maximum Carnage series.

ohh

Just got thinking of a new character idea for my fanfic. A female Doppelganger. That could be something...or not, what do I know?

_/Sandman31\_
The Sandman or doc. ock.

Joker1237
I be the Green Goblin, I like him best out of all Spider's villians.

To bad I be dead after a while.

Robo-Chocobo
who's doppledanger...what did he do and what are his powers....

mysterio=bucket head.

doc ock= nerd with a bowel haircut.

green goblin=plain out freakin insane.

dr.doom=man( i mean psycho) in the iron mask.

Koto K
You don't know who Doppelganger is? Man, you are missing out on the most DESTRUCTIVE force in...ahh, who am I kidding.

But seriously, Doppelganger featured prominently in the Maximum Carnage series, and is a by-product of the Infinity Wars. He's like an alien duplicate of Spider-man, with crazy teeth and bug-like eyes, and six arms.

freezedoom
Yo, Koto K give me the 411 on Doppelganger

Spiderman_RJ
wolverine

Robo-Chocobo
wolverine isnt a villian.....heck were not even talking about him....

and dont think i've forgiven you for shooting me earlier.

Spiderman_RJ
get it right , wolve fought spiderman once so he can be consider a villain since he is on hiw own, and i wasnt talking about u earlir i was talking about the ciclop and xman stuff,
who are u to think i would ask for forgiviness?

Arachnoidfreak
It would be AWESOME to be Doppelganger! I think he's my second choice, to the obvious choice of a symbiote(Venom or Carnage, DUH).

freezedoom
I don't
think either that Wolve is a villain. He's more like a hero wih
sharp nails

Spiderman_RJ
what makes him a hero, even spawn is more hero to his homelles than wolverine is to anyone, he acts for himself and once for that woman he loved but died in german.

Darth Jello
ok, take spiderman; give him six clawed arms; razor sharp, organic webbing; A wide mouth with sharp teeth, segmented eyes, and the brain of a Sharpe'e. that's Doppleganger.

Shade
Doppleganger

Spiderman_RJ
doppple was stupid, even a dog is smarter than him. the only thing i like on him was his loyalty to shreak

freezedoom
Shreek is a ***** and no wonder that Carnage loves her.
He's a blind bat in a dark cave with sunglasses

FeceMan
You complete and utter moron. Why isn't Spider-Man considered a villain since he fought Wolverine? It's the same thing, right? And the last part to Robo-Choco--it just shows that the only thing greater than your stupidity and grammatical ineptitude is your arrogance.

Arachnoidfreak
Doppelganger! Yea, he's dumb as a brick, but he was cool as shit.

freezedoom
You got that right! Doppleganger is in Uglytown and he's
the only one who lives there

Robo-Chocobo
why are you being so insulting...and why are you calling me arrogant...all i did was say was "wolverine isnt a villian.....heck were not even talking about him....

and dont think i've forgiven you for shooting me earlier."

i thin everyone else agrees that wolverine isnt a villain, i mean, he doesnt do bad things on a regular basis, or any evil acts of evilness. and spidey wouldnt be a villain, since he never does evil things.

2. all i did was say that i ddit forgive him for shooting me.

3. if im so stupid, why dont you have me on the bad list then in your sig.

and I will continue to use bad grammer and spelling however i want. its the internet, so me not putting an extra n in funy isnt going to destroy the world.

freezedoom
You just said he was a villain!

freezedoom
Cool insults, but I have one for
the Lizard: freak with giant lizard-like tail

Hostile
Lady Octopus sucked, but a well-done female Doc Ock could be really awesome. Did Ock ever have a daughter? Maybe metal arms runs in the blood!

wolverine 101
Id be venom cause hes strong or mister sinister so i could live forever

stubby2903
DUnno about the Sinister thing. Personally I think living forever would suck....and the pasty complexion...probably works wonders for the ladies . . .

But anywho, if we are sticking with the spiderman stuff I would go for Spider-carnage. I always liked Ben better, and like many of you, I love the symbiotes, so it works for me.

If we aren't sticking to spider-foes, I'd go with Onslaught all the way. I mean, he's Magneto (undoubtedly the most bad-ass jew ever to grace comics) combined with the mental powers of Prof X. He could wrap you up in a fence and make you think you were a little girl, playing with a Barbie. Awesome.

And as for Mysterio....I think my sig pretty much wraps up my view on that guy.

Robo-Chocobo
when did i say wolverine was a villain IM SO CONFUSED!!!
oh
doc ock=6 arms and he still cant play chess.

shocker=nice sock mask

vulture= nice birdman costume gramps, you gonna lay an egg on me?

venom=nice pearly whites slober brain, when was the last time you saw a dentist...like never?

more venom= its so sad when everyday people are driven mad by the effects of GINGAVITIS.(if you saw that episode of family guy were they g2 the south then u know what i mean)

scorpion=it must be so hard to get with the ladies, what with being as dumb and ugly as you are. tripping on that tail, then melting anyone who dares oppose you...

rhino=johnson, take my mime rifle and get my rino buster with the 8 oz shells.

carnage=man whats so funny, someone fart?

carnage(4 real): those teeth must be a ***** to floss

the yellow symbiote; man, how do you get those tangles out every day?

hydro man= I'M MELTING I'M MELTING

sandman=SAND CASTLE TIME.

kingpin=man 1 word 4 you, atkins.

who am i forgetting.

Red Superfly
Oh dear not another one.........

Spiderman_RJ
chocobo fec man wasnt talking of u he was bashing me.
to fece man , the only one arrogant is the one who can be, and screw proper grammar i dont speak english as main language, and is very imature have people i like people i dislike list, like those in it would care.

chiken guy i still dont get ur signature isnt out there FF til number 12?

MaxCarnage
my top five villains would be:

5) Doc Ock
4) Ultimate Green Goblin
3) Carnage's baby
2) Venom
1) Carnage

§nakehead
carnage or morbis for sure

Ironman 66
id want to be dr doom

TheVenomSymbiot
Kaine. Kaine, all the way. Bonded with the Venom symbiote. Kaine kicks almighty ass. After I read "The Lost Years", I seriously considered him a brother. I'd have to say the ultimate me would be Kaine bonded with the Venom symbiote with mad sword skill. THAT'S what I wanna be if I ever mentally grow up.

Lenord
Ultimate Hulk.... He is just so ****ed up.... I am not sure but I think he is the first comic character that has actually eaten people up (I can not belive that they actually did that, I was shocked, but it was funny a couple of panels later when Fury mentions the fact that Bruce is a vegiterian). In my opinion Ultimate Hulk has just become the least person I would like to meet... All other villans try to kill you, or use you as Hero bate, or just plain ignore you, Ultimate Hulk will eat you alive...

MoTR
Carnage, maybe a blue version...?

FreakFest
Spider-Carnage.
He is the coolest villian ever.

Darth Nizzle
I think the best villian to be would be Magneto,like the guy can augment his strenght to lift over 100 tons, and kicks every bodys @$$

venom13666
Carnage for sure. Or maybe venom...

Mane
The Living Brain
http://www.samruby.com/Villains/LivingBrain/LivingBrain.gif

venom13666
Who's that? blink

Mane
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? HE IS THE MOST FANTABULOUSLY KICK-ASS VILLAIN EVER!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF POWERS YOUR TAMPERING WITH!!!!!

venom13666
Ofcourse I have no idea, I don't know his powers...

Mane
HE IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER! AND HES SUPER SMART! IT KNOWS EVERYTHING!

you know ive been lying this whole time right? The Living Brain sucks!

F_doomed
i would Like To Be Carnage With DOC Ock as seen in Spiderman 1 The Game on tHE Psone

Mane
dude Ock-Carnage is so queer. its as bad as Spider-Lizard and Spider-Hulk.

badsymbiote
Hey--I've never been able to beat Monster-Ock, so he can't be that big a sissy.

F_doomed
dude I just want to have a symbotie The more arms the better i would Be a hippie if i could have hair like SCREAm speaking of
I got A request if any one got pics of lesslie pre SCream post plz and Any weyings transformation pics same with Screams would be nice post on the Offical Symboite thread so the boss lady dosent kill me..... Joking

Arachnoidfreak
I'd be Dr. Doom. Holy shit he is badass.

Mane
umm, DUH! i would like to be him as well.

marvelvenom2
............Spidreman!!!!!111.........of course i mean who else can swing around buildings and kick bad guy ass like he does......

Mane
umm, villain?

grey fox
dude war hulk i woudl be him i mean come on his midn is more co ordinated then ever it's liek a freakign laser one direction not all over the place think about it heres the stats

warhulk v crusher creel (member of the nwo)

warhulk 1 crusher 0

warhulk versus the unstoppable juggernaut (member onf the nwo)

warhulk 2 juggernaut 0

warhulk versus crusher creel round 2

warhulk 3 crusher creel 0

warhulk versus the unstoppable juggernaut round 2

warhulk 3 juggernaut 1 (due to rick jones's involvement)

Mookermadness
Here's my order:
1. Green Goblin
2. Dr. Octopus
3. Hobgoblin
4. Venom
5. Vulture
6. Electro
7. Sandman
8. Hydroman
9. Rhino
10. Shocker

F_doomed
Scream i am not Sick shes just soooo..... COOL

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i would wunt to be carnage are venom

tomhopeparry
ive always though this was quite funny... does this mean that kingpin is anorexic?

ThePsychoWithin
Why does everyone think the Kingpin is fat? HE'S NOT!! He's extremely buff and muscular. Under all that formal wear he's got arms like a friggin 300 year old Kapok tree. He's not fat. He's mega-muscular.

i like eggs
venom! he kicks @ss. spider-mans @ss 2 b correct

Mainstream
Scorpion, or Kaine

bigg660
venom or carnage or my own symbiote, yes and my name would be... i don't know what my name would be so u just call me fred!

Gotenks13
i'd want to have a symbiote or spot,the human torch, or eletro

doctorstrongbad
Spiderman has a lot of awesome villains but I have always liked the Sandman.

Gen-117
Carnage, Hands down

doctorstrongbad
I think everybody has the fav villain, its hard to discuss the merits and flaws of each one.

wierddreamer213
Doppleganger is a double of spiderman. supposivly there were a few of them created but only 1 survived which was a monster version of spiderman, 6 arms compact eyes, evil razor teeth, and it shot barbed wire webbing. it joined up with Demogoblin and later with the Carnage family were it was Shriek's 'pet'. it looked like Carnage killed it at the end of Maximum Carnage (got imbetween Carnage and Shriek's squable, so he was kicked off a roof top) so that's the end of em.

doctorstrongbad
I have always liked the classic villains so I'm going to stick with the sandman.

wierddreamer213
i don't know if i'd want to be him but the best Spidy-villian hands down is the Greengoblin. I mean it was like a first in comic history for the villian to actually off the hero's girlfriend. he's pretty much the villian who's hurt Spidy the most, emotionally at least. i mean who else really has been a threat to both Parker and Spider-man. You got a bat-shit insane villian with a military arsonal worth of weapontry, like a speed adict monkey with a machine gun...dosn't get any better than that.
so #1 is definatly the Green Goblin persona as the worst villian.
#2 is Carnage at least because of his absurdly high body count
#3: Doc Oct, cause it is one of the most unique powers thought up of and the evil genius sociopath angel has been played out nicely latly. besides he's like the oldest spidy villian, and you have to give browny points to a guy who isn't even stopped by the icy grip of death.
#4: was venom but he kinda puckered out and called a truce with Spidy so bah. before Carnage he took spot #2, but has been dethrowned by his offspring. hopefully the same will happen to Carnage when Toxin turns psycho
#5 honorary ranking for JJ jameson who's manadged to cause no end of problems for SPidy even lacking lacking powers, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Top 5 bottom feeders list.
Mystero: master of SFX...pretty much it, plus for a guy who worked in movies the best idea he could come up with was a fish bowl head? ok his minipulations and illusions are cool but the only redeemable factor about the costume is the constant material for jokes it provides. my favorate was the 'trouble' jingle as spidy beat his brains in.
Shocker: the man wears a quilted costume....the amazing insulation man, captian cushoner. main problem is that anyone can be shocker, the whole thing is the suit and blasters. you gotta wonder who keeps giving those toys back to him everytime he gets out of jail?
Rhino: beware the terror that runs straight at you and into whatever's behind you. big and strong does not make up for a tictac sized brain. most of the time it's Rhino's own strength that defeats him, his stupidity makes it easy for Spidy to redirect all that power back at himself.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by wierddreamer213
i don't know if i'd want to be him but the best Spidy-villian hands down is the Greengoblin. I mean it was like a first in comic history for the villian to actually off the hero's girlfriend. he's pretty much the villian who's hurt Spidy the most, emotionally at least. i mean who else really has been a threat to both Parker and Spider-man. You got a bat-shit insane villian with a military arsonal worth of weapontry, like a speed adict monkey with a machine gun...dosn't get any better than that.
so #1 is definatly the Green Goblin persona as the worst villian.
#2 is Carnage at least because of his absurdly high body count
#3: Doc Oct, cause it is one of the most unique powers thought up of and the evil genius sociopath angel has been played out nicely latly. besides he's like the oldest spidy villian, and you have to give browny points to a guy who isn't even stopped by the icy grip of death.
#4: was venom but he kinda puckered out and called a truce with Spidy so bah. before Carnage he took spot #2, but has been dethrowned by his offspring. hopefully the same will happen to Carnage when Toxin turns psycho
#5 honorary ranking for JJ jameson who's manadged to cause no end of problems for SPidy even lacking lacking powers, the pen is mightier than the sword.

Top 5 bottom feeders list.
Mystero: master of SFX...pretty much it, plus for a guy who worked in movies the best idea he could come up with was a fish bowl head? ok his minipulations and illusions are cool but the only redeemable factor about the costume is the constant material for jokes it provides. my favorate was the 'trouble' jingle as spidy beat his brains in.
Shocker: the man wears a quilted costume....the amazing insulation man, captian cushoner. main problem is that anyone can be shocker, the whole thing is the suit and blasters. you gotta wonder who keeps giving those toys back to him everytime he gets out of jail?
Rhino: beware the terror that runs straight at you and into whatever's behind you. big and strong does not make up for a tictac sized brain. most of the time it's Rhino's own strength that defeats him, his stupidity makes it easy for Spidy to redirect all that power back at himself.

Mysterio, Shocker and Rhino that was only 3. Who are the other 2 bottom feeders?

The Ones
i'd like to be ock

chucktaylor
Dr. Doom...the Ruler of Latveria!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by chucktaylor
Dr. Doom...the Ruler of Latveria!

Dr. Doom always gets the job done. smile

sky shadow
id like to be no one

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by sky shadow
id like to be no one

Um why is that?

grey fox
i would be the carnage symbitoe

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by grey fox
i would be the carnage symbitoe

Carnage is cool.

wierddreamer213
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Mysterio, Shocker and Rhino that was only 3. Who are the other 2 bottom feeders?

Sorry, had to log off without finishing that post.
Mysterio, Shocker Rhino,
4: Vulture: Another guy who's entire persona is the equipment. without his wings he's just a frail old man. And Spidy's fought him so many times that he's gotten it down to a science.
5: Saving this spot for the collective 'every lame villian that got washed up and beat into a puddle of snot' Leapfrog, the Beatel, the Spot, humbug, the Fly etc. Every so called super villian who should've thought twice before putting on a pair of colorful long johns.

doctorstrongbad
I like your number 5. hehe smile

Next Venom_girl
She-Venom, naturally.

wierddreamer213
acutally chameleon might be a good bottom feeder #5 to...i mean his only real power is playing dress up.

doctorstrongbad
acutally chameleon might be a good bottom feeder #5 to...i mean his only real power is playing dress up.

Now is that a mutant power or does he just wear different outfits?

Zod4Life
Scorpion.I like his powers and his suit.I just wouldn't want to be stuck in the suit and I'd like it to be made where you can take it off.My second choice would be Doc Ock.I'd like to have accelerated healing along with the tentacles.

TheAnimal
i'd like to be 3 villains.

rhyno- for strengh

mysterio- for the illusion power.

tombstone- cause of his abilty to take pain without being messed up

Altered

The Red Skull gave him some cool equipment and trained him to use it. Don't know how he got whiter than micheal jackson though.

I would be Toxin, he has potential for the moment

Next Venom_girl
I think it was some kind of operation where he destroys his own face so he can assume anyone else's identity w/out a mask. confused

Spideys Sister
If spidey had a sister...
Any symbiote

doctorstrongbad
I would like to be sandman. The guy has a lot of cool tricks and can put up a great fight.

Mainstream
I wanna be Scorpion in that suit that had the silver over the green and had the lazer tail

Spideys Sister
Like in the 1st game?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Like in the 1st game?

sure big grin

Spideys Sister
Did you play it? Its ok if you didn't...

Mainstream
yeah ..beat it too.

Spideys Sister
Extras: Play as harry hard controls!!! Back to topic

Mainstream
heh heh

GGgrievous725
well its a difficult question party mood desperately needing to get laid i'd be mysterio to trick the babes or venom so i could eat brains and hang with hannibal lector

Doc Ock
You don't have to be Venom to eat brains you know.Hannibal Lecter would tell you that wink

Mainstream
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You don't have to be Venom to eat brains you know.Hannibal Lecter would tell you that wink perv brains yummy

Next Venom_girl
hehehe laughing out loud

TheVapor
i wanna be shocker

doctorstrongbad
I'm going to stick with the sandman that way I can star in Spider-man part 3. The end of the trilogy.

ApolloX
Id be Dr. Octapus.

Spiderkid515
venom, carnage or shocker

GGgrievous725
Venom or doppleganger (brain or not he's cool)

Mainstream
Scorpion, Electro or the Ulitmate Spider Slayer

doctorstrongbad
Okay if we get to pick multiple bad guys I'll say Sandman, Electro or lizard.

hotsauce6548
Probably Carnage... or Venom...

But then, doesn't the symbiote take over the host's body.

I wouldn't want that to happen... confused

GGgrievous725
it does in time and then you cant ever get it off or it will kill you but hey look on the bright side and kinda clothes you want rock

doctorstrongbad
Yeah the venom fan boys seem to forget about that, but its all good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.