Cryptorium started

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pennywise
We just launched cryptorium.com ... Is it anyone's hobby here to write movie reviews? Basically on scary movies ... ? Or any sort of poetry? Vampire stuff ... YES I know: Vampires are make-beliefs, just like Elfes, Goblins, and Eskimos...

MC Mike
Ah.... a fresh can o' spam. no expression

pennywise
Why spam? ... Is it prohibited to ask for something?

MC Mike
For another website, yes.

pennywise
That's ****ing sophisticated... ;o))) all righty... I thought the head meaning of interNET ... is some sort of NETwork, instead of one way road politics and closed communities ... anyway ...

Scar
I dont think Raz will mind it unless the other website is a board. stick out tongue

MC Mike
Hey, I don't make the rules. erm

pennywise
Ah - gotcha ;o))) you came up with the "spam patrol" you did, don't say no ... everybody saw you ;o) ... anyway: interesting ... what IS spam actually? any link ... or what?

I define spam when somebody promise this or that and when I click I get a pop-up-hell or somethin' ... that's actually what I call spam.

pennywise
well ... ;o) roll eyes (sarcastic) no comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.