Do I sound interseting to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dead_Bride_2_B
Hello,

I ve never had a boyfriend but I ve been told many of times that I m hot.. wink ..But every guy I like dissys me and says hell no..I ve never asked any guy out but all his friends say I m hot..But I have low-self esteem..someone tell me if I sound interseting..thanks..be honest...it won't hurt me.

Ok..here we go..
Hair Colour: Dirty Blond
Eye Colour: It depends.. It can be green or blue..
Style of clothes: Considered to be California grl style.
weight: 112
Height: 5'3
hair legth: up to shouloers..
nose is normal and lips are pretty average but small. I wear make-up..
I know its stupid for me doing this..but Do I sound interseting..anyone have any tips to get a date? sad

Dr. Strangelove
Well you sound hot but will you pay for my air fare to get to Virginia. big grin

furryman
dating agency is thattaway

Dogbert
I am starting to think KMC is a dating agency confused

furryman
why, met any b!tches, Dog? smokin'

Dead_Bride_2_B
ohh..thanks

Dogbert
Oooh yea wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyclops
Do you have a picture you can post?

DirtyBlondPrepa
no..I don't sorry

Clovie
how old are you? What the f**k?

Scar
That would a nice business for Raz. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
how about instead of posting what you look like also post your interests and hobbies that way people get to know you for you and not just what ya look like. wink

m!$hA
yeah, looks are NOTHING in a relationship!

i think you sound ok maybe even like me eek!, but i think you think your hot....which (as a lot of people know) i dont like that in a person erm

Scar
Looks are nothing in a relationship? no expression If it is true then why so many people are not happy in this world?

m!$hA
whats that got to do with looks??

so many people arent happy in this world because of many reasons *cough*dad*cough*

Túrelie
well if was looking for a date i wud turn of the pc and go out side to the big world. it is full of sexy men.

Scar
embarrasment I meant why don't all people think as you think sweetie. smile

Corran
Is it confused damn and I thought it was full of Sexy ladies, how wrong I have been all this time.

Kosta
Heres the thing.....a large chunk of the female population fits that description, and with those attributes you can be wither hot, or look like a toilet brush. How bout posting a pic?

Linkalicious
you're 14 years old.

stop with the image thingy and just enjoy being young. You're still a little girl. Don't let anyone ever try to convince you otherwise.

When you can drive or see an R-rated movie without someone's help...then you MIGHT be somewhat interesting...

§nakehead
I dont hang out with under-age girls.

NyC-gUrL
oh no another one of these threads sick

"am I interesting?" I can answer that question for you:

NO, if you need to get online in order to get a real date you're not interesting at all. You're probably ugly, no offence..

(and yeah what misha said sounds right, I think you think you're hot as well sick )

Moo Cow
my cat could have figured that out roll eyes (sarcastic)

Túrelie
why is every1 being nasty she just asked a simple q

Moo Cow
kmc is not a dating service no expression

RaventheOnly
shifty or is it? j/k ... really she is being a normal 14 year old looking for attention....she is probably never going to respond again anyways

NyC-gUrL
after seeing some of the replies angel whistle probably not stick out tongue

Túrelie
no its a community forum! she is 14/15 and a newbie give her a break

RaventheOnly
^ yes

NyC-gUrL
Im sorry, Im just expressing my opinion here. I think its pathetic to look for a date on an internet forum. but I guess not everybody thinks so

Túrelie
im sorry but at tht age they need guidence not sarky comments

NyC-gUrL
'sarky comments' as you like to call em, will put her back in reality.

Pyrofly
yeah i agree im not much older but kmc is not a dating line if she wanted people to rate her looks she should go on a dating site not a community forum

Black Onyx
you sound like a attention whore

NyC-gUrL
my point exactly yes

Black Onyx
what bullshit roll eyes (sarcastic) not all girls in california dress like bimbos

i have style raver black is the new black

Túrelie
who sounds like an attention whore.........
Did she post her pic? NO
Did she ask if any1 wanted to date her NO
or she said was do i sound interesting.

Black Onyx

she doesnt sound interesting to me she sounds like another dime in a dollar roll eyes (sarcastic) there are SO many people that look like her... nothing speacial

Túrelie
how wud u know wat she looks like 4rm a brief description..She may not be nuffing special to you or to any1 on here but to tht one person wherever she meets him she will be his world

Pyrofly
laughing thats a good one

Black Onyx
its enough to tell no expression

Túrelie
oh and 90 percent of ppl on here are just seeking some sort of attention

Black Onyx
ive heard that before roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyclops
DirtyBlondPrepa...

I am going to give you some advice that I think you should take to heart. For the longest time I had the worst luck with the opposite sex. I have been cheated on, lied to, and had my mind and heart played with for far to long and I finally got sick of it. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me... Like I had a big sign on my back that said "ATTENTION: LADIES! BIG SUCKER!"

I took a long break from the opposite sex and looked at my life. I found something out...
There was nothing wrong with me... it was just bad luck.

If there is somebody out there for you, you will find him. To petition for him, just wait for him. When the time is right, he will appear.

In the meantime, enjoy your youth

Looks are NOTHING in a relationship? laughing Looks bring a person in, and personality keeps them there. No matter how superficial it sounds, and maybe a little upsetting to think of that... but it is true. And please dont come back with the whole 'personailty' is all that matters... looks are important.

There is nothing wrong with thinking you are attractive. Just remember there is a fine line between self-worth and self-dillusion.

Black Onyx
looks are alot in a relationship depending on what person your goin with mish erm

Evy_O
jeez, sorry to say, but is critisizing others all you people can do here roll eyes (sarcastic)

no need to be rude to new members

Cyclops
Constructive criticism is necessary in some instances.

Besides, I was not criticizing anyone. I was being blunt and honest.

Evy_O
that wasn't meant for you at all messed
in fact, I just read your post after you said that smile

DirtyBlondPrepa
Thank you for all the people who stood up for me...For all the people who said crap aboot me..shruew u...I m not looking for attention..all i asked was a F^^king simple question.."...For all the people who said something meaningful..thank you..I do..take it to heart...

Black Onyx
i said something meaningful happy just not the "meaningful" your looking for erm

Black Onyx
and wtf is interseting

ragesRemorse
if you need to ask if your intersting, then your probably not.

Cyclops
I hope I was a help to you. I did not want to be mean.

Túrelie
okay heres a question......how u goona know how ppl c u if you dont ask them? huh?

Cyclops
That is true. But, even if you ask somebody their opinion...

"You never really know how you look through other peoples eyes."

Túrelie
mayb not but at least u have a ruff idea and can work on it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.