ban on jelly bracletes(sex bracletes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spanky420
Does N E 1 else this is BS that they banned them frum school becuz sum people are slutz and wear them juss so they can get sum???cuz if its juss me ill shutup but i wanna hear wut other people have 2 say also about it...

Tptmanno1
Uhh, I'm confused, whats this about?

burly brawler
what are jelly bracelets? and it would be easier to understand you if you typed in full words...

spanky420
do u know wut jelly bracletes ARE?

spanky420
ok jelly bracletes are the colour full plastic bracletes n the colours have diffrent sex meanings like black is intercourse n pink is lapdance n stuff like that

Tilien
I know what they are... i have some but geez i dont use them for that reason... and i mean that too... i just have them coz i like the colours of the ones i have...

BackFire
laughing out loud They sound stupid.

mah
Apparently mumbo jumbo is still allowed.

yerssot
even after this full and detailed explanation I still have no clue what so ever what this jelly is supposed to mean or be...

the only thing I know is the saying that there is always room for jello

burly brawler
so these are instruments that are put on the wrists to indictae how far you are gonna go on the first date? if only adulthood was that simple...

mah
It's like...bracelets you have on your arms and if someone tear them off you have to do what the color symbolizes...or something like that.

Tptmanno1
I dunno about that.

But I heard Jello!
yay jello!!

spanky420
these are wut they mean~Black: sexual intercourse Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance) Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug) Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug) Orange: kiss Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus) Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex) Purple: anal sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style) Silver: fisting White: flash your **** (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss) Pink: flashing Gold glitter: make out Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

yerssot
I want jello sad

hmmm, now why didn't those jelly bracelets ever caught on when I was in highschool...

burly brawler
how exciting no expression

news flash!!!
reasons for rising rate of teen pregnancy traced back to colorful bracelets!!!

TrAnCeDuO
i thought red was supposed to represent a popped cherry?

spanky420
well i got that from the news paper AND a website so im pretty sure thats wut they mean

TrAnCeDuO
hmm...ill have to check it out...another thing...are you sure black stands for that? i thought it represented friendship?

spanky420
nope black is intercourse

TrAnCeDuO
damn...these things are alot more dirtier than i thought! what about combination bracelets? what does that mean?

spanky420
wuts a combination bracelet

TrAnCeDuO
its when you tie them together....like tieing your black and red bracelet together...

spanky420
ohh im not sure..

Arachnoidfreak
One of my friends has about 12 black ones and 3 red ones on her arm. She's pretty hot too. I think I should break a few.

silver_tears
I have tons of those things sleep

Black Onyx
blink they didnt ban them from my school

mad fuking sluts

silver_tears
Irene to the rescue laughing out loud

These are the jelly bracelets...

http://interpunk.com/itemimages/22376.jpg

Available in different colours of course big grin

http://www.supercoolstuff.com/items/bracelet/pics/JBS376.jpg

And yes little children who want to act grown up wear them and break them off each other in return for sexual favours roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
This is pathetic in so many ways...

snoopy43
That's both sad and pathetic. Kids are as moronic as some adults. Just go to freakin' school and keep your pants on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
Where are you from?

If I ever see a little girl wearing one of those in public i'm going to give the kind of verbal lashing their parents should have given them a long time ago. I'd have them running into oncoming traffic after iwas done putting them down. big grin

Arachnoidfreak
Well, I'd rip a blue one off first, and then send her into traffic. wink

yerssot
and what if you see a girl ranged 18-22? wink

Corran
depends what bracelet she is wearing apparently confused

Corran
Irene, I take it you have none left on your wrists then wink

Linkalicious
The damage would already have been done by that age. I just wouldn't give them the time of day...

Jedi Priestess
laughing laughing laughing

fuct_up_kid
i have loads of them...20 black ones at the mo stick out tongue. i did have 26. stef and jon were eating them. stupid horny teenagers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
don't want to damage her further?

Linkalicious
just don't want to waste my time with morons.

or would they be considered sluts? confused

Corran
Ooops looks like Link won't be wasting his time with me or you Yerss wink

§nakehead
we certanly did have those thing when I was in school

Linkalicious
You, sir, are far from a moron.

And wasting time on Yers is like....a national paste time. big grin

can I offer you a bracelet??

Túrelie
well i have pink and um black so what does tht make me. a lapdancer who likes sex. wOOt but i have orange too.

§nakehead
somebody go get link a one of the gay jellies.

Corran
I'd be most honoured.

Linkalicious
What the f**k?

§nakehead
Yeah!! I was right!

Túrelie
hey wat is orange and how can i get a list of these bracelets and thier meaning i dont wanna wear lesbian one or geek one

§nakehead
dont wear white that means you gay. Kinda like piercing one ear

silver_tears
Actually I don't embarrasment

§nakehead
never mind link I was just annoying ya

Linkalicious
not the right day my friend. But for what it's worth...you accomplished your goal of annoying me.

§nakehead
sorry Didnt think you get mad

yerssot
*reads lasts post of link being annoyed and holds comment about offering him some spanking*

Df02
how pathetic is this.....
i remember them from school but cant remember any1 actually doing it lol...and usually only girls wore them

Linkalicious
how dare you hold such a comment!! mad

yerssot
because I'll do the spanking confused

and no one wants my jelly bracelets sad

cermiestar
i didn't know they meant anything..... is this an american thing?

yerssot
when it involves teenagers and sex, it is yes winkstick out tongue

cermiestar
yerssle!!!! stick out tongue

yerssot
it was a mean joke, I know sad

cermiestar
very! wink

Alpha Centauri
Anyone supremely dumb enough to actually give out sex on the whim of a bracelet is....well. They lack a few brain cells I think.

-AC

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I have a yellow set,a blue set, a pink set,red set,green, clear,orange,purple and black, a weird bluish-green color set. And let me tell you, i don't think they mean anything sexual, so, i like them for the bright colors,and they are very cute when you intertwine them. So, oh well for the skanks who do wear them for that sole purpose.

Creechuur
I don't know whats more appalling: High school aged kids engaging in 'analingus' (I didn't even know there was an 'analingus' when I was in high school) or spanky's raping of the written english language.

Spanky, stop worrying about your stupid bracelets being banned and pay attention in English class. Fads will come and go, but grammar is forever kid.

Creechuur
Holy Crap!!!!

I know two posts in a row is bad, but have you guys checked out Spanky's homepage??? It is FRIGHTENING. Its like being trapped in a room with teenaged girls that don't know how to speak english but are convinced that they can. Check the guestbook, apparently the new teenage fads are jelly bracelets and illiteracy.

I know this is a blatant bash post, but I just couldn't help myself. She left the sarcasm door WIDE open, so I just walked right in.

DarkFlower
at my school the boys ware (i cant spell) them beacus of what they mean and every body had them up and down there arms and sold them. but nouthing ever happened no big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.