whos gonna win the premier league this season

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
if arsenal keep vieira then they should win it again...if he does go and they dont replace him with someone then i dont think they will win...
chelsea wont win

G.P
I'd say Arsenal. But if Scholes & Keane resume playing as they used to and C.Ronaldo gains some regularity, then MU will have a serious chance.

I don't believe Chelsee will make it. At least not this season.

I lV ArseNAl+HP
Hi y'all
i luv Arsenal soo naturally i wud want them, but
i dont only want them to win, i seriously think they can do it again,
if, as u say, viera doesnt leave. i was crying inside wen i heard the
story that viera MAY be going to RM.
I luv football, i a girl soo thats why i keep repeating it.
it s not jus biys into footie!
ok soo wat d' ya think of viera situ?

dean7879
if vieira leaves it will be a big blow but its not the end of the world....arsenal will have 30 million to spend on replacements....looks as if maniche is on his way...great replacement for vieira...plus bring a couple of more players in with the money left over......so its not all doom and gloom

Shadow_King
i would like to say newcastle and liverpool but i voted for NCFC

dean7879
no chance for newcastle...perhaps the fa cup

Shadow_King
and i hope that Arsenal or Chelsea dont win.

jayson
god help football world wide if chelsea win. they'll become the ny yankees of football. all cash and no class.

Shadow_King
chelsea and arsenal are nothing but a bunch of foreingers (in my opinion)

amity75
Anyone but Scumchester United.

Shadow_King
who?

G.P
laughing out loud

amity75
Scumchester United!

dean7879
manchester wont win it..arseholenal will probably win it

Shadow_King
i hope not cuz arsenal are a bunch of foreingers (sp).

G.P
Did this usually prevents a team from winning ?

Shadow_King
no. but i just dont like arsenal.

G.P
good reason laughing out loud

Shadow_King
thank you.

dean7879
i like every team in the premiership apart from albion..the SCUM!!

Shadow_King
it seems that everyone hates chelsea.

dean7879
i dont hate them...i just hope the team rots in the fiery pits of hell

Shadow_King
Damit it looks like chelsea or arsenal again are gonna win.

dean7879
chelsea wont win...arsenal will

Shadow_King
well both teams are unbeaten.

dean7879
yeah but chelsea are unbeaten in 3 games and arsenal are unbeaten in 43 games...its not as if chelsea have played anyone hard yet, plus it is still early days

Shadow_King
yea. true.

dean7879
arsenal look too good

vvvrulz
Its too early to call yet. I'm banking on Man U to turn their season around and challenge Arsenal's dominance. I reckon only them and Chelsea can..

dean7879
no one is stopping arsenal

Shadow_King
yea i know. i think no one can stop them. DAMN FOREIGNERS.

vvvrulz
Stranger things have happened, seemingly all-powerful teams have crumbled in the past.

Corlindel
I bet in Chelsea and Arsenal, but I thinl Manchester U. will start to playing better.

I think Arsenak will be a less regular team then last year. And I know what Mourinho can do for a team...

Shadow_King
ok it looks like no one can defeat arsenal.

Corlindel
No I dont think so. Arsenal will be beaten. And it will be a better and competitive league.

dean7879
beaten maybe..but only once or twice.....still enough for them to win the title easily

pr1983
arsenals over confidence will be their downfall, what happens if a couple of players get injured? man utd are up for it after being so bad last year. Chelsea might be great, they might be terrible, we''ll see. Don't forget liverpool, new manager, new players, gerrard(who i hate) playing his best football since he first came into the team, who knows. I can see arsenal losing it though.

Shadow_King
how about newcastle??

pr1983
losing bobby robson could kill them, and i'm just not convinced souness can do it, if he has a positive effect itll be to get rid of all the moaners on the team. maybe, but the other top teams look too strong for them this year

vvvrulz
Look at Real Madrid, packed with superstars, but they always fall below the par. Arsenal shouldn't get too complacent, it could easily be there downfall.

Shadow_King
i noticed that real madrid is acked with all the superstars.

pr1983
yeah, but they're missin a defensive midfielder, replacing makalele with beckham ruined them big time, they should have got vieira or maniche, then they'd be challenging

dean7879
if they get couple of injuries then so what..they have coped easily without vieira and campbell..and even pires has been forced on to the bench a couple of times....bergkamp is even on the bench...they have fabreagas and van persie to come in when needed
so this year i think injuries wont be a problem
they are confident but they wont be over confident ...they have learned from that before when they thought they had won the title but then man u came from no where and stole it
trust me they will be ultra motivated in the champions league this year
i believe if they had beaten chelsea last year in the champions league then they would of beaten monaco and won in the final...but it didnt happen sadly

pr1983
as good as they are, fabregas and van persie are no replacements for vieira and pires, there's also the problem of inconsistency, i think henry is a great player, but he tends to go missing when it matters, thats the problem, also, henry has one other major problem; compare him to owen, shearer, ronaldo, van nistelrooy, hes as good as any, but how he plays determines whether he'll score or not, the other 4 i mentioned can have a really bad game and net a couple of goals, henry cant, he needs to play well or hes no use, thats his biggest flaw imo

dean7879
u can pick faults about arsenal but he fact is that no one will stop them this season

pr1983
u seem so sure id hate to burst your bubble

Shadow_King
i just hope arsenal fall.

dean7879
cant see it happening

G.P
Me neither...

pr1983
stranger things have happened

Shadow_King
well we will just have to see.

Corran
Oi, Everton aren't listed sad

Shadow_King
cause they werent that good last year. and the starter of this thread only posted the top 5 teams last season.

pr1983
corran, they sold rooney, mid table is what they should aim for, maybe uefa cup, they wont win the league

dean7879
obviously..theyd be lucky to stay up

nick1811
man utd have got to win it this season, what with rooney and van nistelrooy up fron and ferdinand back in defence, its a foregone conclusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.