characters/series you like but every1 else hates or vice versa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Ok anyone love a char or a series not many ppl seem to like,or don't like a char or series thats adored by the majority?POst them here
Me Me
Chars i love but arn't that loved
Tamahome-Fushigi Yuugi-Yall know im his biggest fan but hes pretty hated>_<

Akito-Fruits Basket-I LOVE HIM,but just cause hes so evil alot of people hate him...YARRRG!

Saiionji-Utena-I like SAaonji for some reason..i have no clue why though...

Asuka-Evangelion-If yu go on forums alot every1 raves about her..i love her..SHES MY AVATAR

chars i don't like but every1 loves

Sasuke-Naruto-Im a lot like Naruto,and i know someone a lot like Sasuke.Its terrible having someone always beating you at everything.Pluse,hes hot,but his personallity is BORING

Inuyasha-Inuyasha-Sorry all u fangirls!I don't hate him,but somtimes Takahashi makes him so immature its annoying...

Kyou-Alice19th-iCan't help it..hes stupid and uninteresting...

Series i love that every1 else hates
Yugioh,Pokemon,Digimon...ya know...the works...

Series i don't like that every1 else loves
Naruto-Its ok but overrated
Alice19th-EEWWW..thats all i can say
Marmalade Boy-Soap opera trash!
Inuyasha-If you really wanna know ill tell you,im to lazy at the moment
Kodocha-It got WAY to melodramatic!

Cizal
Digimon kicks ass. First and second season, anyway. After that, it's about the same as the whole of both Yugioh and Pokemon, huge loads of crap.

Arachnoidfreak
Everyone seems to love all the damn gundam serieseseseseseses(was that enough?), but I hate them to peices. Except G Gundam. That was good. and Gundam Seed is growing on me.

BlackHatDefect
This one forgot to mention Sae of Peach Girl...Sure she blackmails/cheats/steals girls BFs/makes Momo miserable but shes so cute/cunning!I LOVE HER!!!

Jason Wyngarde
i like goku. many hate on dbz reguraly

WindDancer
I like Tetsuo (Akira) my former schoolmates hate him for being a punk. I thought he was a cool guy. He had a tough childhood, and only had one true friend.

BlackHatDefect
Tetsuo is kinda annoying...mainly cause hes not a good friend or anything.

WindDancer
He was an orphan and kids would bully him. So I kinda understand why he became so blind with anger. In a way he is like a tragic character consume by superpowers.

BlackHatDefect
Yeh..I just thought that he/Kaneda had such a great bond....but he turned on him so fastsad

crazy_c
i like akito too.......i don't tell people though cos they'll be all like "Eh why?" heh heh i like his evilness too.

I like digimon and yu-gi-oh too.... i'm not really all that into pokemon but i don't hate it with a passion like a lot of people around here.

Jason Wyngarde
tetsuo had anger problems def

Gregory
When someone asked the board what anime they hated, a lot of people said Digimon and Yu-gi-oh. I like Digimon's second season, and I think Yu-gi-oh is pretty cool, even if I don't watch it regularly. So those two.

BlackHatDefect
Well im glad there are other who agree.Im a huge Digimon/YuGiOh fan!Im mostly a season2 of Digimon though

celestial_moon
akito is my main 1 from fruits basket. o and at one point, aki from ceres (well just no 1 really gushed over him. i didnt but i still liked him).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.