Super Smash Bros. Melee for GCN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of my favorite video games. It is one of two that I have for GCN (GameCube Nintendo), but it doesn't go in the Star Wars section (Rogue Leader rules too!). Anyone ever played this game before? Or the N64 version?

You fight using Mario, Luigi, Peach, Dr. Mario, Bowser, Yoshi, Capt. Falcon, Ganondorf, Falco, Fox, Ness, Ice Climbers, Samus, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Young Link, Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, and Roy. 25 characters, 29 levels, unlimited playtime!

LanceWindu
Never played the GC version. I played the N64 one though. I thought it was ok. The new one sounds much better. Way more characters this time around. And better graphics.

Texas
So it's good eh? I've been a little disappointed with the quality of many GC titles so far. But I hear many good titles will debut this spring summer and fall. Cant wait for Resident Evil and Mario Sunshine to come out! I think my next purchase will be the new 007 Agent Under Fire. That one looks really good!

ToMacco
Zelda

mah
good games to look forward to this year:

Resident Evil 1,2,3,4,5 (yes, all are scheduled to be released this year!) , Mario Sunshine, Zelda (both unsure wheter they'll hit the US this year or next), Metroid Prime, Soul Calibur 2, Burnout, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, Galleon, Skies of Arcadia, Smugglers Run 2, Star FOx Adventures.

Best games already released:
SW: Rogue Leader, Super Smash Br. Melee, Wave Race, Pikmin, Super Monkey Ball, Extreme G 3, NBA Street, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3.

Texas: If you want games that won't dissapoint you, go for the BIG, FAMOUS games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.