Achilles vs. maximus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
who would win? Maximus from Gladiator or Achilles from Troy?

ragesRemorse
maximus is the man, he doesnt need the blessings from the Gods to lop off some heads. oh yeah he was apart of a movie that was actually good to

Linkalicious
Brad Pitt owns Russell Crowe

SlipknoT
Russel Crow Would Kick Brad Pitts's ass, but Achilles would probably beat Maximus.

Achilles x10 over Maxigay....Gladitor is extremely overrated and Achilles is immortal apart from the heal...no contest

ragesRemorse
overated... you want o talkoverated go watch Troy, what a peice of shit movie, these people didnt know what was going on when they were making the movie, they justthought it would be cool to put some hot star in leather and shoot him fighting in the desert. troy failed at everything it attepmted , the Gldiator reins supreme for his sheer bad ass-ness

Evy_O
not a fair match cause Achilles is (partly) immortal eek!

SnakeEyes
i meant the movie versions (where Achilles is not immortal)

Jedi Priestess
Max all the way......Achilles was too girly.........beautiful to be sure but Maximus is more of a man. wink

FlappingMangera
If maximus didn't know about he heel i'd say achilles would win hands down

SnakeEyes
i am leaning towards Achilles, i mean after seeing him defeat that huge guy at the beginning and at the beach seen where he killed numerous ppl with ease...
But Maximus would not go down without a fight!

ChickinMeat
Im yet to see troy, ive heard mixed reviews, but ive seen gladiator and enjoyed it, so i geuss by default i give my vote to maximus

ilvorlandobloom
hey, if Paris can beat Achilles, anyone can... lol

SnakeEyes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just kidding that was not funny at all
Orlando bloom sucks ***

sorrow
achilles will win!!

BloomBabyGirl
achillis win win no doubt about if, he'll just show up lookin good and all the ladies will kill maximus on their rampage to him

BackFire
Maximus and his stupid ripoff movie suck ass.

BloomBabyGirl
i think achillis tho. in the movies definelty achillis his fight scence with hector was so much bettre then al the scenes with maximus

Beyonder
Achilles. Maximus is just another B^TCH in Achilles way.

Achilles : Step aside B^TCH! mad
Maximus: Um, yes sir. sad

BloomBabyGirl
laughing out loud

saber
MAXIMUS, MAXIMUS!!!

BloomBabyGirl
ACHILLIS ACHILLIS ACHILLIS

TheVuk5000
Achilles is gay, Maximus would pull his head off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.