need help installing a computer game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I could really use someones help. I just bought a game, and put it in the computer to install, but nothing happens. The usuall install screens that come up when installing a game do not appear. I tried going through "my computer" and theres nothing there. does anyone know anything i can do?

soundtrack
1.are u sure its a computer game?
2.do u hav more than 1 place to put a cd/game on computer
3.i sit compatable to ur computer

RaventheOnly
maybe you need to restart comp and try again... or perhaps the disk is damaged... or maybe your drive is damaged... or your comp somehow lacks a file or program that it uses to read the startup for it...

by the way, what game ? big grin

ragesRemorse
no i defaintly have the system requirments. the disks are breand new and undamaged. It is star wars knights of the old republic. this has happend before with other games that i have tried to install. i just thought maybe they were outdated or somthing, untill now.

how would i find out if my computer lacks a program or file to install it?

soundtrack
im not sure? but check on the games box or in booklet and then (depending on how old ur comp. is) ur computer should have a thing on its *damn i am having the biggest brain fart....um the thing next to the monitor...hardrive* telling u what ur computer is capable of/facts about it. see if they match up?

ragesRemorse
yeah i know i have the requirments, i have more than enough infact, i even dleted programs and cleaned my pc up first and still nothing, i am going god damn insane with anger of having this game and not being able to play it, thanks though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.