Keys to Happiness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelsflame265
What do you think are the keys to happiness? Mine are

1.Delight in the simple things
2.Make light of your troubles
3.Cultivate good character
and a few others. What keeps you guys happy?

shaber
nothing

ash007
Well my key to happiness is my family,friends and my girlfriend.

Arachnoidfreak
The key to my happiness is a good comic book.

BackFire
Money
Sex
Friends
Food
Hobbies.

Melkórë
Uh...sorry guys, I stole the Keys last night.....and I crashed the car I was driving...

Fire
The ability to see things in the proper perspective, being relative about stuff.
Sex (not really, unless it's like Love)
Friends
Food
Hobbies.

WindDancer
There is love, care, friendship, family and all that stuff. But my X-box and my PC keeps me happy right now.

Alpha Centauri
If you're contented in your life you'll always be happy. Wanting more is another thing though.

-AC

Fire
thats true AC cause I'm content in my life and happy

WindDancer
To be content is good....but some ppl have ambitions. To conquer those ambitions also makes ppl happy.

Moo Cow
"The Three Keys to Happiness"

RaventheOnly
^All of those big grin

And world domination no expression

cermiestar
laughter!

yerssot
*puts on goggles*
The only way to achieve true happiness is by taking away what can possibly give you bad feelings... in other words, take away life ...
*takes goggles off*

how's that for a "philosophical" answer wink

Fire
I think you can be content and have ambitions.

btw I like key 3 from that link

ChinaNiki
The key to my happiness was achieving my dream of living abroad, and I'm finally doing that. I have spent ten months in China and I still have days when I just can't belive I'm finally living my dream. It just makes life amazing to me, even on the days when my students are rowdy and won't be quiet.

Creechuur
I like this Sheryl Crow lyric:

Its not having what you want, its wanting what you've got.

Other than that, its all about finding that one person who you know you will spend the rest of your life with, with neither of you having to sacrifice parts of yourself to do it. I consider myself very lucky to have that.

Storm
Desiderata.

Alpha Centauri
I conquered Earth today and I must say I'm chuffed like mad.

-AC

pr1983
the woman i love and financial security...

peterKSL
Same for me, but I would like to include, friends...
They are important too...

pr1983
true... but i was apeaking about bare minimum...

lil bitchiness
Contentment, being happy with what you have, never wanting more, never desoireing more, and not being attached, especially to material things.

furryman
ninja

peterKSL
Before I knew love, friends alone was my bare minimum...

debbiejo
This is the key.....

peterKSL
There are many happiness that can be achieved by everyone... For some, contentment, for some others, they are not yet satisfied with what they had...

Everyone has an aim of life, and that is happiness... If you are showing signs of contentment, you might have already achieved your aim...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.