What if Sidious...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corsie
I was just wondering, if someone cut off Sidious' hands would he be able to shoot lightning? Please give me your thoughts.

Jedi Priestess
you mean like force lightning? If so, then I dont think so.

Mordecai
Possibly.

I wouldn't like to think so, i always liked to think that the force flows through everything and since the lightning is fueled by that, it could come from anywhere, but this could be why we never see Vadar use force lightning (not that he was ever in much of a position to do so).

Jedi Priestess
Ah but Grevious is a machine and I cant see a machine using the force and I wonder if we will see Anakin use lightning in ROTS

Melkórë
That's not true, because in many of the original drafts of the story, Vader was the ONLY one who did that.
Check out Splinter of the Mind's Eye.

Try to get some pirated copies of the scripts of Star Wars.
You'll see it. wink

Baylin
I should think if you chopped of Sidious' hands he's more likey spurt blood out of the end of his arms than lightning...

Jedi Priestess
I think it would be motor oil! stick out tongue

Baylin
Um, I think its Vader who would spurt motor oil... stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Baylin....I love you sig!

And as much machine as Vader is Grevious has WAY more mechanical parts

Baylin
Indeed!

(Oh and thanks shame I had to edit it somewhat to make it fit, the original sig was much better sad )

§pearhead
attach the original then if you've still got it sad

and about no hands for Sidious, I'm fairly sure it doesn't matter, the force flows through all of him, maybe he'd shoot it out of his eyes or something

Sith Master X
I'm sure he'd be able to shoot lightning without his hands. He could probably access this through any part of his body, just looks better coming out of the hands. lol

Baylin
laughing out loud Well he could certainly make sex interesting for his girl admirers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.