Remember my last, Petunia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

flamewielder
does any one know who said "REMEMBER MY LAST PETUNIA" when petunia recieved the howler??? i couldnt figure out who it was and i was re-re-reading the 5th book....and it just hit me that that mite be important in future books..... embarrasment ...im kinda slow on things like that stick out tongue

~*Auror_Chk*~
i thought dumbledore sent the howler to her???? he sort of explained it at the end of book 5 didnt he????

flamewielder
i dont know...if he did i didnt catch it

Lianslo
yep, it was Dumbledore...he sent it cuz he thought the Dursley's might be getting worried, w/ a dementor attack and all...and DD wanted to remind them of what they had agreed to by taking harry in..and how giving him a home was keeping him alive and safe.

~*Auror_Chk*~
yea it was Dumbledore...he sent the howler to remind Petunia about the pact she made with him when Harry first came to live with the Dursleys..yea something like that....it sort of explains it in book 5 in the Lost Prophecy Chapter...

Lianslo
^yeah...but i don't think anybody really understands what the words mean..."remember my last?" his last letter? his last what? stick out tongue i think you can actually vote for her to answer that question on her website!

RoguePw25
this would be more appropiate in the Ask Hermionie thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t297056.html

Seeing as the question was answered, mod's please close this.

flamewielder
hey....sry...yeah mods...could u close this??? i should have been completely less stupid and posted this somwhere else huh how stupid of me

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

ladygrim
it was dumby cuz i have asked this question b4

~HotChick~
i didnt think it was dumb cuz i didnt know who said it..

ArrghPirateGirl
He said he sent it......to remind her of wat she had blah blah blah

ladygrim
i didnt say it was a dumb question i sed it was dumby as in dumbledore

Unicor777
its dump, it quite interesting to speculate what did that meant, what was Dumbeldore's last to Petunia???? that made her change her mind

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah?? blink

ladygrim
yup

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

~Air Angel~
CLOSED.............. i do think this phrase will come up again......d-dore must've threatened Petunia about not giving harry away. Keeping him!

Maybe he knows she's a squib! And he'll tell Vernon! LOL! laughing out loud

ANYWAYS QUESTIONS LIKE THESE NEED TO BE PUT IN THE ASK HERMOINE THREAD...PLEASE AND THANX! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.