i dont know what to do!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
ok im in a very uncomfidible situation....today after school me and my friends met up with our guy friends at this shoppping mall and we went to lunch and we were joking about something with one of my guy friends and we went back to his place and me and him were outside and i said something bout something he had done and he yells out "CHARLIT CANT YOU SEE IT!!! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" i was soooooooo shocked i still am and i dont know what to do!!!!

Raven Guardia
well are you in love with him?

charlit
no hes just a good friend

BlackC@t
Just forget about it, your obviouly young and you can't be in love if your young, just ignore it, it will blow over quickly.

Raven Guardia
well either way if he asks you out you must let him know how you feel and be honest toward him. it may hurt him, but it will hurt him more if you miss lead him by acting like you like him (not saying you will wink ) but you must tell him and be honest.

charlit
yea lol if my boyfrend finds out he wil kill him lol

BlackC@t
Well your boyfriend isn't very reliable, understanding or nice if he beats up your friend just because he likes you, it isn't your friends fault he likes you this way.

charlit
yea i gues.......

Line
you can't be in love when young? blink

TrAnCeDuO
have sex with him....wear a rubber...

PunisherFan33
oh man thats great

MC Mike
holy f*ck laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
wow... no comment on the last spiff of an idea...

TrAnCeDuO
well its a simple answer...

SlipknoT
dont be a fool wrap your tool wink

Black Onyx
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.