cross country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
i no this is a bit sporty but.........................

guess what...........

I CAME 1ST!!! yayyyyyyyy!!!!

if u dont know what it is its like when you run down roads and up hills and stuff its a skool thing and i got first out of my year!!!

in form 1 i got 2nd in form 2 i got 3rd in form 3 i got 2nd and this year i got 1st!!! out of like 225 people!!!

Myth
Did you just get first out of the people from your school (or class since you said year) or out of everybody in the race?

Btw: If they don't know what cross country is, they are probably too young to be on this message board.

Scar
Congratulations!

Lets have a PAH-TEEE!!! big grin

Corran
Well done I guess

Kosta
Not bad.

(Havent seen U for a while Corran......)

Corran
You just haven't been looking close enough wink

Kosta
WHy with your big ego i thought i'd have no problem finding you. wink

Kosta
JOKING!!!!!!!!! w000t

Kosta
Its just at one point you left and i hadnt seen u in ages, then i left for a while, so u must of returned then.......meh

Corran
Yah, but I didn't leave I was just in stealth mode wink

Kosta
ahh......indeed

charlit
there is 8 classes in my year with 28 people in each class and i won

Lydia
WOW eek! da best i eva did woz 8th..............................outta 12 people laughing

Myth
Was this not against other schools? I think of cross country as a sport against other schools like track is. At least thats how it works here. Also, do they make everybody in your school do it?

charlit
yep im goin to the zones wich is the 10 best from each school in central auckland and yep u hav to do it

JediHDM
thats awesome...

i would run cross country at my school, except i got bursitis in my right knee after a week and ending up being the manager for 3 years, but i know that making 1st is not easy at all. Congratulations!!!

charlit
thanx happy

Myth
I do believe congratulations are in order. I just can't believe they make everybody do cross country at your school. How far do they make you guys run?

charlit
not alot just a couple of km's

JediHDM
only a couple?!?! our meets are 5k each.

charlit
well its around roads and up a mountain dadidadida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.