should i ban myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fallen Jedi
okay, i really have this long, complicated english paper to write in 4 days. the original due date was last friday (the 20th) i've written a few paragraphs but i am in no way done. so far this has been the most hectic paper i've ever written in my life. its completely stressing me out. but that's not my real problem. my real problem is that i spend way too much time on KMC instead of actaully writing my paper. i can't help it i'm addiected to this place. what i am seriously thinking of doing is having raz ban me until monday, which is when my paper is due. but then i don't know if i could go a whole weekend without talking to my online buddies. i don't know what to do. should i ban myself or not?

silver_tears
Uni marks are waaaaaaay more important than us smart

Kaleanae
yes

backsidedown
Well step one to ending an addiction is to back away slowly now in your case this doesn't seem to work so maybe we should skip that step and move on to step two (dun dun dun) this is really extreme but yes BANISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!
okay sry i'm being dramatic okay yea it's not the end of the world just write ure paper
Trust me once ure done w/ it you'll be so relieved that u'll actually jump up and down and maybe shed a few tears of joy
okay sry being dramatic but seriously the feeling is great

Fallen Jedi
backsidedown we really need to come up with a nickname. your name is just too long to keep typing. anyway that's not the point. i've tried limiting my time here on KMC and its not working. maybe complete banishment for the weekend is a good thing. and backsidedown, how is that coke addiction going? if i recall correctly, we tried the slow approach and that didn't work. we even tried to cut you off completely, and well that failed miserably. if i have to cut back so do you.

backsidedown
Hey one thing at a time plez let's deal w/ ure problem FIRST then we can worry about mine
GET OFF THE DAMN WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!
(sry)

Fallen Jedi
i can't. seriously, i need help. help i tell you. HELP. for the love of god... ok that was a bit dramatic.

Darth Revan
Just PM Raz and ask him to ban you from KMC for a few days. It's be a lot better than trying to get off the computer. I have the same problem.

backsidedown
no just get ureself banned seriously it's the only way out unless one question: Do u have any will power?
wait another: Are u strong (in the mind LOL)?

no..kill self

Fallen Jedi
will power you ask? now that's tough. and don't pull those mind games on me, backsidedown. seriously, you need a nickname or something.

backsidedown
hey just b/c ure stressed out doesn't mean u have to diss on the name okay if its that long try shortening it bsd

Fallen Jedi
bsd, i like that. bsd. bsd. bsd. i'm drinking coke btw (dun dun dun). doesn't that just wanna make you reach into your fridge and pour yourself a glass...

and no, i'm not gonna kill myself. i'm not suicidal.

Krabs55
get out of here

Fallen Jedi
krabs stick out tongue

backsidedown
no stop trying to trick me i unlike u can quit anytime i want its just that i choose not to
you know in a way i'm helping the coke industry out w/ all the cokes i buy so yea i do it for the coke industry actually i do it for all the businesses of the united states of america hey where would u be w/o them?

backsidedown
LOL i'm not weird

Fallen Jedi
bsd, what am i gonna do with you? shame shame shame trying to blame the coke industry like that. and i think you are the one with the real problem. you know you should stop drinking coke, yet you choose not to. wait, maybe i shouldn't say that considering that i'm still here talking to you. stick out tongue

currently pooping

backsidedown
yea that's right
where's krabs

Fallen Jedi
um, 113 i don't think i wanted to know that.

krabs you ask? do you even have to ask bsd? she's off in her own little world as usual.

backsidedown
okay bye kiddos i have to go

backsidedown
yeah i know

Fallen Jedi
yeah, me too. i am slowly backing away from the computer as we speak.

Tex
Did somebody say ban? naughty

Shoukan
yup Tex has the power to banthumb up

Fallen Jedi
okay, maybe not. i'm still here. damn it.

Fallen Jedi
um, okay what would really happen if i had one of the mods ban me?

Shoukan
it would be a temporary ban... ask Tex he knows

Linkalicious
no way fallen....you kick too much ass for any bannage. Just get your shi.t together mad

Tex
I'm only supposed to ban disruptive troublemakers, I dont think Fallen Jedi qualifies! angel

Sorry wink

Peloquin
Tell yourself that everyone will still be here on your return. Find a positive, look at it as a holiday if you have to. Your assignment will be much less painful if you stop resisting it.

That being said I feel for ya. sad

Shoukan
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud ...yeah but you can bend the rules can't you evil face

Fallen Jedi
messed damn it, all the pressure. don't know what i'm gonna do. no

blink

Tex
Bend!?!

I contort them in ways that have never been seen! shifty

whistle

Fallen Jedi
and pel thanks. wink

Fallen Jedi
you bring up an interesting point tex. can you mods hack into ppl's accounts and read their pms?

Peloquin
welcome.

Peloquin
Fallen, at the moment you have a massive well of restlessness sitting in your chest driving you slightly loopy yes? For a practical way of getting rid of that just focus on it for a moment, feel it. Then grab yourself a pillow and violently hit it a couple of times. It will help to get rid of the restlessness.

Tex
No.

Fallen Jedi
well said pel. wink i think i really am gonna go through with the whole banning thing. it'll be good for me...i hope. hopefully i won't go too mad not posting on here for a few days.

Shoukan
Good luck Fallen Jedithumb up

Fallen Jedi
and tex, you might not be able to read other ppl's pms, but i'm sure raz can. seriously, can he?

Shoukan
If he could he would be able to find out who is spamming through the PMs...

Fallen Jedi
thanks shoukan. big grin i'm just really gonna miss this place. crybaby

Fallen Jedi
oh, that's right. you bring up a good point shoukan.

Shoukan
You are welcome Fallen Jedi...cool

Shoukan
i do?

Fallen Jedi
about the whole spamming thing is what i meant.

Shoukan
oooo smile

Fallen Jedi
so shoukan, you're 18 right?

Shoukan
Yes I am 18

Fallen Jedi
interesting. very interesting. shifty i'm 17 btw.

Peloquin
lol Fallen what are you doing??

The more you try to push it down the more it will bounce back. You're posting in waves now. Don't think of it as an ending or it will fight for its life, that's the struggle of it. Go hit the pillow!!

Poor thing sad

Fallen Jedi
damn it, pel your right. i'm telling you i'm addicted.

Peloquin
If you understand the addiction you can transcend it. the reason it's killing right now is that in your head you're saying the same thing over and over again. Your focusing on the time spent away right now before you've even gone through it. That feeling is fighting for its right to exist in your head. Simply stop it, no one is going anywhere smile relax smile

Fallen Jedi
pel how old are you? you really seem to know what you are talking about.

Lord Soth
I spend way too much time here for my own good, and yet I can't tear myself away....

Peloquin
My path is that of knowledge. I also teach transpersonal psychology. Not as a paying job but as well, mission smile And errm I'm empathic. I can feel your restlessness soaked into every word you write. As you perhaps just felt the calm I'm soaking my words with. Go hit the pillow, it's a physical act that will help that feeling you have go. Trust me.

Fallen Jedi
quite the philosopher, aren't we pel? and yeah i think i will go hit my pillow...

Peloquin
I wish you a quiet mind and some peace. I'm off as not to tempt a conversation. smile

Be well, cya all.

Fallen Jedi
bye pel. good night everyone i'm off to bed...or so i hope.

Shoukan
Bye fallen jedi...good night...do that paper! stick out tongue

burlyman
Even when you're banned, can you still read the site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.