Liverpool FC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fuct_up_kid
does anyone support them??

Corran
kopites are gobshites

fuct_up_kid
lol...aww you make me laugh laughing

Corran
Oh, and there was me being all serious, they are all gobshites

fuct_up_kid
no they're not.
what team do you support?

Red Superfly
*cough*Pot calling the kettle black*cough*

I support Liverpool, don't live there though. What do you think of the away shirt this time? I wasn't convinced at first. I always considerred green to be Liverpools away colour. That's just me.

fuct_up_kid
isn't it still white with green?

Shadow_King
i am not a big fan of liverpool but i hope this season is thier season in preimership.

amity75
I'm Scottish and I've supported them since a kid. The Souness/Dalglish connection originally caught my attention. A lot of Liverpool fans might not agree but as a Rangers fan Souness is a God.

Shadow_King
so you a ranger fan.

amity75
Yup!

Shadow_King
cool.

amity75
I am a massive rangers fan and I had a season ticket since I was 5 years old. I gave it up last season coz I'm fed up with all the braindead rangers fans and the religious chips on their shoulders.

Shadow_King
oh common you should not have done that. well i would'nt if had season tickets to my favourite team.

fuct_up_kid
uum...back to liverpool? maybe?

yeah...michael owen's left...i'm actually not as pissed as i thought i would be...he's been an *******. and it's good we got money for him. if he waited till the end of his contract he wouldve got a free transfer. so it was like 'sign a new contract or leave'

ok...i'm just talking to myself smile *shrug*

Red Superfly
I'm not really that bothered.

If he was snapped up when he was 19, fine. But I don't really care now.

Liverpool weren't doing great with him, so I don't really care. It may do the club some good to start pushing some fresh legs.

smoker4
Yeah owen wasnt as big of a loss as a few years ago, i was more worried about the mighty stevie g going smokin' beer

fuct_up_kid
yep!

Steve_Gerrard
pplz pplz
steven gerrard is da best midfielder in da world

Steve_Gerrard
hey fuct up kid how did u get dat pic in ur sig so big ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.