Big Brother 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scholar
I am a huge fan of Big Brother and i can never miss an episode!!! The 4 horsemen are my favorite, but that is b/c most of them are very attractive love The person i hate the most on big brother and would love to see get evicted is Diane, only b/c she is a big threat to the 4 horsemen. Even though Holly is sooooo annoying i enjoy her on there b/c she makes herself look like a ditz, and she is giving blondes a bad reputation, but blondes already have that reputation so really its too late!

Lianslo
I'm in love w/ Drew...hes the man of my dreams wink enough said love

ScottsLover
i know same to me...hes such a cutie

Scholar
yea drew is by far the cutiest house guest on big brother, and he is such an all around great guy! and im glad that he went with his gut feeling when he had to put someone up on the block...holly is just getting in the way b/w Jase and Scott, sadly she needs to go

Lianslo
I can feel myself losing brain cells when holly talks stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
Drews hot. But i Want Holly to win smile

Londonboy7
Dudettes the 4 hourseman Suck

Scholar
the 4 horsemen dont really suck, b/c they are dominating the game right now, but the 4 horsemen are jerks. and even though holly can be quite annoying, it would be awesome if she won

Elektra_lover
Yeah she deserves it

Beyonder
And Holly's cuttie as well. And I like Diane as well. "A" or Adrianne and her sister Natalie fine looking too. Those four would be my nominees for the winner.

Anyone think Will is an idiot for telling the hourmens or one of the horsemens that the girls have an alliance when he first found out? He basically gave them a heads up, yet Will's now allied himself with the losing team (the girls).

Scholar
haha yea i agree with you, that was a dumb move on will's part. but holly is gone now, which i cant believe the vote was 7-1, i thought the 4 horsemen were behind her, but i guess not. Well now that holly is gone i want drew to win. The 4 horsemen may just start losing now that the numbers are against them.

Elektra_lover
NOOO THE ONE I LOOK LIKE IS GONE

Asami
Big Brother 5 in UK isn't too bad, though the girl that pressured the guy she started dating in there just got kicked out, only a week to go as well!

lil bitchiness
US big brother is probably over exaggerated, no offence.

Scholar
it is over exaggerated, but i still love it, i hate it when they dont finish the HOH comepetitions and than i have to wait like two days to find out who won HOH!

Elektra_lover
Well we find out tonight unless u suscribed to the feed

Scholar
no i didnt subscribe, i want to but i just dont know how often i could watch it, with it being worth it and all. Yea diane is a ***** and i dont like her, i am glad that she put up jase and scott. I just want Will to win, or drew, either one would be fine by me.

Elektra_lover
Hm...I want Drew to win, or A, Nataile or Karen

Scholar
yea i will agree with that

Lianslo
i'm rooting for drew smile

ladygrim
got to agrre i mean we do some mean sh.t to our housemates but americans probably take it to the max ... (tho i havent seen ne of them so i cant rely slag it of

Scholar
even though i love big brother, its a pointless show really. it just creates alot of drama that isnt needed, but it makes good reality tv.

Lianslo
i kinda think that Big Brother is for those who wouldn't be able to handle Survivor stick out tongue...but, was it just me, or was it a dumb move not to put Cowboy up for eviction?

Scholar
no marvin needed to go up, he is like the 3rd strongest player, cowboy just goes along for the ride, without the 4 horsemen he is nothing. i just think its funny how Scott thinks he is staying in the house, but obviously he isnt, it would be a dumb move on Diane's part to keep him in the house. and jase never loses!!! i am a little jealous of Diane b/c her and drew are bed buddies sad

Lianslo
lol, we're all jealous smile

justinday15
scotts out and natalie is in, im loving this. smile

Elektra_lover
I was cracking up when cowboy was like ITS HOLLY ITS HOLLY hahahhaha Jase was upset that it wasnt.

Scholar
yea that was funny, everybody thought it was either holly, or even scott. Adria played it good and acted like she didnt know what the heck was going on. I too am excited b/c both the girls are in the house now, and i dont think they will be evicted anytime soon considering Nakomis has HOH and she is in an alliance with them.

Beyonder
Drew's twin seems just like him. But Dianne's twin seems a lot hotter and prettier. I'm in love with Dianne's twin. big grin

Scholar
yea drew's twin is just like him in every way!! Jase is in for a big surprise b/c he is thinking that he isnt up for eviction when the whole plan is to get him up there, this way he cant play for the power of veto.

angelsflame265
haha its drew times 2! i'm happy about that lol

Jase is gone!! i'm soooooooooooo happy i hate him!

Beyonder
...but sadly he figured their plans out before it was revealed...damn Marvin was responsible for. mad

Scholar
jase didnt seem to happy to see holly at first...but than he seemed to warm up to her. Pretty much cowboy and marvin are going up this week....one of them will leave.

angelsflame265
i want cowboy gone. .. he's just been kinnda annoying through this game

ChickinMeat
i must be the only person whos not a fan of BB.

i just dont see the point of sitting in a house, watching other people sitting in a house

Scholar
its just entertaining to see people interact with eachother. Cowboy pretty much has no role in the game anymore, he just kinda goes along for the ride and is no threat to anyone. I find it kinda funny that adria and nataline are hated by almost everyone and are being compared to Jase. They were all so excited for adria to have a twin and now they are finally realizing that in the end this will hurt them.

Beyonder
Will's a f#cking hypocritical bitchass. He's blaming Adria and hating her for voting him out, yet he was the one who wanted to ally himself with Jase if Jase had HOH. Him, Nakomas, and Karen were unhappy when Adria got HOH but claims that they all had a tight alliance which Adria broke. BULLCRAP!

Pyrofly
i cant believe they voted out Will, he was awesome and such a good player mad

Scholar
yea Will was a good player...i thought for sure marvin was going b/c adria said that Will would probably just be a pawn...well i guess not. My only hope is for Drew to win it all now....he is my last hope.

angelsflame265
I loved will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! same Drew is who I want to win, but I feel bad for natalie, everybody hates her because of what Adria did,

Scholar
yea either way one of the twins are gone....nakomis did the right thing

angelsflame265
I hope its Adria,

Pyrofly
same here^

i dont like the Twins

angelsflame265
I don't mind Natilie as much as adria, Nat hasn't done anything wrong

Beyonder
Will's b!tchass is GONE. Nakomis, Karen, and Will are the main alliance; they would've gotten rid of the twins anyhow. Will's also an idiot for revealing that the girls had an alliance to the Horsemens early in the game.

Everyone should leave both Nat. and A. alone; it's a game and they were the better. And Dianne a two-face, she wanted an alliance of twins but now is backing out and says that she "doesn't care which of the twins go" - what a f#cktard. Make up your mind.

Scholar
well i want adria to go, i dont even know who i want to win anymore, i think nakomis deserves it, diane just cant make up her mind on what to do, and drew is losing intrest in her

mikeysgothicgur
Dude, Nikomis is really smart because she's the one that finally got Jase out of the house and now she knows the twins have to go, good call on her! I hope Adria goes, I used to like her, but like Will said (I think) she burned to many bridges. I enjoy seeing Will and Marvin both on the show, but I think that Will desreved to stay. The other house guests are totally right when they say "you never know what Marvin's thinking." I was hoping Will would stick it in till the end and win the money, but now I think Michael, Diane or Nikomis desreves the money.

Scholar
i agree with you, i hope nakomis wins she deserves it the most right now b/c she just cuts to the chase and gets out who she thinks needs to go and isnt afraid to do it

angelsflame265
yea, she's the one whose been comming up with all the good ideas

mikeysgothicgur
I think Nikomis is probably the smartest one in the house.

angelsflame265
I just hope the other house guest relize that

Pyrofly
Yeah Nikomis is smart, she put up both the twins so no matter what one will have to go, even if Adria won Power of Veto, most likely one is still gone because everyone wants them out

Scholar
unless her plan goes out the window and some how CB goes....but i dont really count on that happening!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.