Imagine this!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Okay so, when i was bored yesterday, i thought of this hero.
Okay, so a normal man about the age of 25, works for Stark Enterprises and is a good friend of Tony Stark himself. The man's name is John Stevens and he has just been offered the chance of a lifetime. To explore space! Tony Stark arranged everything for him and even built a suit (similar to Iron Man's) to stop a nearby threat involving aliens on a planet that is close. He takes the offer and becomes vastly more powerful, and stops the threat. While he is on that planet though, and alien creature ( a symbiote to be exact) seeks John as a host. John allows the creature to come on to his suit. Becoming even more powerful, John travels space, documenting things for Stark Enterprises, and testing the Iron suit. ( the symbiote is a dark green/black color by the way, and at this point, john is wearing 2 suits, so the symbiote takes sort of a robotic appearance, but you can still obviously tell what it is). He finally returns to Earth and gives the information to Stark Enterprises. He then quits his job to become a hero.
He makes a utility belt similar to Batman's and also develops a shield like Captain America's.

Let me know what u guys think of this hero!

Alpha Centauri
Man that's lame. So damn lame.

*Steals Idea*

Hehe just kidding. Is cool.

-AC

Mane
hmm...not bad but you kinda rode the Iron Man train...you should be a little more original, but its not bad for making it up on a whim

SnakeEyes
laughing out loud

thanks for the input.......what hero or villain do u think could be a good match for him?

SnakeEyes
yeah well, i did think it up pretty quickly, maybe i should spend more time on creating a hero, like maybe 15 minutes instead of five big grin

Arachnoidfreak
Were you trying to link the Spiderman and Ironman movies?

SnakeEyes
kind of, i was mostly just trying to make a superhero that would have an iron man suit and a symbiote and thats how it turned out

Mane
isnt that kinda what X-O Manowar is?

SnakeEyes
not sure......
but i did not steal my idea from anything, just made it up quickly and wanted to see others' opinions

manjaro
not bad but i think he has too many attributes. for example, if he already has a hi-tech suit, and a symbiote why would he need a shield and a utlility belt?

FeceMan
Hmm...how about he has to choose between the symbiote or his Ironman suit?

Arachnoidfreak
There is already an Ironman suit that's a symbiote. There's the alien costume that Rhodes had from Secret Wars, and then there's the S.K.I.N. armor that Stark had, though it is a technology based symbiote, and not like a living being.

Then of course, there is my favorite, X-O Manowar, but that's a different company completely.

Alpha Centauri
Well I write alot. So if I get time I'll throw something together with whoever wants to give a shot at co-writing. I have trouble finding inkers or artists though.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
I love to write. I draw also, but my comic art isnt that good, I draw mainly dragons really well. I have to practice the human figure.

Joker1237
I was thinking of a dead ghost type of hero, lol, He raises from the grave evey night to hunt down the bad guys lol

chrissyg
i have alot of characters made i make comics i have alot like questionman,pinface,beetleman,sharkman,the mindsweeper the list goes on

Alpha Centauri
Name creation obviously not a strong point here.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
aahahahahaha laughing

No.9
I like the sound of your idea, up until the point where he gets a utility belt and a shield as well! I think you're giving him too much there. As for a match for him, how about Iron Man? Perhaps the symbiote turns him evil and he turns to crime. Stark feels responsible and so trys to stop him? Just what i'm thinking. Oh and got any ideas for a name for your guy??

SnakeEyes
hmm names eh?
Siege sounds pretty cool ( or a variation like Sym-Siege or something)
that Iron Man going against him is a good idea

Mane
wow! i wouldnt want to tangle with him! roll eyes (sarcastic)

pinface? What the f**k?

ok you're starting to milk the whole "man" idea...

one word and the maturity of a 3rd-grader: LAME-O!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.