carnage vs. symbiote spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider-venom
?

moshtitan
id go with the Symbiote Spiderman.

ragesRemorse
well im going out on a limb here but if spiderman can beat carnage without the symbiote, then i am going to risk it and say that the symbiote spiderman wins

Predator 89
Symbiote spider-man wins.

Linkalicious
This would be a great fight to see. Spiderman was a lot better in the black costume but Carnage is a beast.

I think Carnage could very well take Spidey out, but I'm going to go with Spiderman on this one, because he always tangles with the best...and this time, he's better prepared.

ragesRemorse
actually this is interesting because though spiderman would be given great advatages with the symiote suit, he would also lose his greatest advatage, and this is reason , spiderman can fight with a clear mind and rarely let anger get the best of him, which is why he reins victorious, i actually think Carnage would murder spiderman with the symbiote suit, it would be more or less an equall match ,without spidermans reason,

FeceMan
Carnage.

wolverine 101
Symbiote spidey

Mane
the symbiote actually augmented Spidey's powers to a certain degree. but Carnage is one crazy ass mofo. seeing as how hes beaten Venom and Spider-Man at the same time, i think he could put up a very hard fight.

SUPERMANDAMAN
First off in the comics you do realize the suite didnt actually augment his strength that was only in the cartoon second i have never seen spiderman go 1 on 1 with carnage and win now i have seen spiderman team up with venom(stronger than spiderman ) and barely beat him so im going with carnage on this one.

wolverine 101
if the symbiote doesnt make u stronger then why did brock get so pumped up when he got it then

Arachnoidfreak
Because he got Spiderman's strength. The symbiote copied Parker's abilities, and gave them to Brock.

wolverine 101
but parker didnt have that much strength

Daredevil75
what symbiote spiddy venom or carnage?
if the venom symbiote then carnage
if carnage then spiddy.
so it depends and if you dont think there was a spidercarnage then I'll post a pic of him

spider-venom
look carnage is really crazy and ruthless but if spidey had the suit he would be exactly the same, just as ruthless as carnage or maybe eevn more....i dont know i think spidey got this one handled

SUPERMANDAMAN
All the sybiot did was give brock spidermans strength plus whatever brock can lift and brock can lift 700 pounds so spiderman can lift 10 tons but venom can lift 10 tons plus whatever brock can lift.

SUPERMANDAMAN
How do u figure carnage would have everyadvantage the only thing that the sybiot suit would give spiderman is organic webbing .

Captain America
I do remember spiderman being ruthless, and though am not sure what he did in the comics but in the tv show I know he almost killed a couple of his foes when he lost control.

speedoman
spidey would rock carnage...the person under carnage is just regular guy ...peter parker has super powers to begin with so that plus symbiote = spidey god

NoFate007
I think Spider-Man would win this after a long fight, but its still a good fight. Carnage DOES have a shot however, its not one-sided. I think Carnage could play off the anger that the symbiote gives Spidey, and possibly use that to his advantage, but if I can remember correctly, Spider-Man holds back in his fights because he doesn't want to kill anyone...cept Green Goblin...and under the symbiote's control, he doesn't hold back, which is why he so easily destroys people like Shocker and Rhino.

who?-kid
Originally posted by NoFate007
I think Spider-Man would win this after a long fight, but its still a good fight. Carnage DOES have a shot however, its not one-sided. I think Carnage could play off the anger that the symbiote gives Spidey, and possibly use that to his advantage, but if I can remember correctly, Spider-Man holds back in his fights because he doesn't want to kill anyone...cept Green Goblin...and under the symbiote's control, he doesn't hold back, which is why he so easily destroys people like Shocker and Rhino.
Rhino ? In what comic was that ?

CorderaMitchell
Carnage should win quite easily...

jinzin
yup.

CorderaMitchell
We agree, that can't be!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.