Samuel L Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
My sister was talking to her boyfriend who is in New York yesterday. He said he was in a bank with Sam Jackson. Cool, huh?

I don't think he approached him. I would have said something, though.

Gundark
He should have grilled him for spoilers of course.

LanceWindu
But I don't think Sammy would have given him any spoilers.

barbie_girl
confused confused confused

Gundark
Yes, I'm sure SLJ is under the standard-issue Lucas gag order.

mah
samuel l jackson: StarWars actor: knows the story for the next movie: could spoil it if he wanted to.

finti
he probably only know the story where Mace is involved

yerssot
the only uncertain part is the final battle, and he is in it

LanceWindu
Yes, we here at @KMC probably know more about the story than he does.

finti
I dont cause I will wait until the ...damn 22 of may sad

Texas
How much are tickets for the four day early charity screenings?

ToMacco
I think they're giving them away, Tex. It's for charity.

I would have said something to Jackson for sure. I wouldn't hit him up for information, or even an autograph.

I'd just make sure to make eye contact, and just give him a little wink. Then make a lightsabre slashing motion. He'd know what the hell I was talking about. rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Yes he would. He's really into his character you know.

ToMacco
I'd probably yell "Hey Mace! What color is your lightsabre?!"

Gundark
I'd wanna ask him all kinds of stuff.

ToMacco
No doubt, but I wouldn't want to bother to poor guy. He's just out, doin' his thing. He doesn't want to get hassled by fans. I'm sure he gets pretty sick of that.

Gundark
That's true. I guess when you're famous it gets old quick.

ToMacco
Nice paycheck, though.

Gundark
Yeah. Not too bad. I'm sure he lives in a nice little chicken shack. laughing out loud

ToMacco
smile

Wouldn't that be nice to not have to worry about money? Having millions of dollars? Wow, what a life.

Gundark
Well they say money can't solve your problems, but if the only problems you have are money problems, then it would be cool. I would buy a big giant farm somewhere and save all the unwanted and abused animals in the world.

LanceWindu
I heard about a guy that basically does the same thing. He takes in unwanted farm animals. Most of them are deformed. Like cows with 5 legs. Or goats with two heads.

Gundark
Poor things. I want to save them all !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.