What the f*ck is 'Birds of Prey'?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
I recently stumbled upon a website that mentioned this and had a pic of batgirl!

Gregory
The Birds of Prey are Oracle, Huntress, and Black Canary. I never heard of Batgirl being with them, but of course, I don't follow them. They had a short live-action TV series, and they still have a monthly title.

punkyhermy
oh really? is there anyway i can see the series online? maybe like the other online batman movies?

Mr Zero
Oracle is/was Batgirl of old. I've never read the comic but the TV series was so bad that it brought a tear to my eye.

Gregory
Not to my knowledge. From what I've heard, it wouldn't be worth your time even if you could.

Mr Zero
You can download it from file sharing progs like Emule. not that i would ever recomend such a thing - because that would be BAD.

Arachnoidfreak
A Batman fan that has never heard of Birds of Prey? Interesting...

Joker1237
I heard of Birds of Prey, IT been running for a few years now, Some of the comics are great, others fall flat, Not relly that dark though.

Cain is allsome in her own comic, Clown time with the Joker lol

Alpha Centauri
Arac, she's a fan of the cartoon. Not comics.

-AC

punkyhermy
no i DO love the comics...But yeah I have limited knowledge as I have only recently begun taking an interest in BATMAN comics.

chilled monkey
IT'S NOT A CARTOON! It's a live-action TV series.

It should be available to download somewhere. Check it out, it had some really cool moments. The episode 'Lady Shiva' was great!

Gregory
What he was saying was the punkyhermy is a fan of B:TAS, which never mentions Birds of Prey. Stop shouting.

chilled monkey
Sorry

Joker1237
I a fan of the Cartoon too, but I also a fan of the comics, Because Joker is at his worse in the comics.

I just read the end of no man's land, And the Joker just kidnap 38 babies, to off them on New Years eve, To bad Sarah had to play hero(She is a cop) If I was Sarah I would have shot Joker while he was holding the baby, But Joker thown the baby at Sarah, ans she drop her gun, With a Merry Christmas, Joker shoots a hole in her head. It was one of the most sadest things I read, I may be a Joker fan still am, But I feelt sad for Gordan, He wife id dead, and He never got over it.

shaber
Yeah, I'd watched some of the BB episodes before seeing ROTJ, but I didn't think so much of Batman before becoming acquainted with the Joker.

shaber
It stars the daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selena Kyle, also features Harleen Quinzel. It wasn't all that great. Not very Batmanesque at all.

SpyCspider
They had one episode with Lady Shiva.....who fought Batgirl (Barbara)and had trouble.....wtf?!? If this was THE Lady Shiva...Barb would be a skid mark in 2 secs.

Besides, she looked waaay too young to be Shiva if she's the same Shiva in Batman's timeline.

All in all, series could've done better but just didn't stick.

Punky, you sound so pissed off bout finding out something that you didn't know.....hahahaha. It's like as if some diehard fan of Batman 1960s series who's never read comics or seen the other cartoons asked "WHO THE F*ck Is Tim Drake?!"

Arachnoidfreak
If oracle is in there, then Barbara can't be Batgirl, because she is Oracle.

punkyhermy
hahahaha laughing

Silver Surfer66
c

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.