Tough Crowd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Anyone else watch Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn? Personally, I love this show.

G.P
I went to the recording of Tough Crowd last summer in NY, and it was really unfunny. no expression

Dogbert
Some episodes bomb; but most of them are funny. I like the show too.

wuTa
who are your favorite comedians off the show...nick dapolla is pretty funny...so is the racist brother with the beard... gawd damn what his name?...someone help me out here

Dr. Strangelove
Its sometimes funny but I usually turn off the tube once the Daily Show is over.

And for anybody who watched the Daily Show's coverage of the democratic primary in Boston, god it was great when they showed Dean's "YEAAAAHHH" yelp. Thats one moment in political history that I hope will never get forgotten. laughing

BackFire
The problem with this show is that it's heavily dependant on its guests. Colin Quinn himself is something of a hack, he's rarely funny. The show can be gold when he has the right guests on, otherwise it's boring and shitty.

manjaro
man that sow is sooooooo boring the only decnt comedians on are the bald perverted guy, something norton, and that big fat loud ass nigga w/the bump on his lip. the tall ass lesbian chick is funny every now and then too

Dogbert
Nick Dipaolo is my favorite regular.

Ron Burgundy
good show i watch it lots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.