Asterix and Obelix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Asterix and Obelix?are they a superheroes against the Roman villains?

norrin radd
i think you can say that, i like asterix a lot, great comic.

DarkCrawler
It is wonderful comic.

Spawnie
Asterix and Obelix r great! I still watch them in original French and have the most laughs. It's just funnier in french.
I find DBZ also funny in French, especially Trunks and Goten. They gave them nice charisma with the voices.

Since Asterix and Obelix r originally French, well it's cool to watch them that way.

norrin radd
the original is always the best.

manjaro
i have no clue who or what these ppl are. or are we talking about obelix from yugi-oh, cuz that would be just weird

who?-kid
Asterix and Obelix are not that famous. They have only sold, like what, 300 million copies ?! Just one of the best selling comics in the world, nothing more...

stick out tongue

norrin radd
LOLOLOLOLOL

and what about calvin & hobbes, bill waterson is great to.

who?-kid
Bill Watterson is a GENIUS !!! And I hate him for not drawing Calvin and Hobbes any more mad .

Calvin and Hobbes are at the same time stupid, clumsy, intellectual, funny, philosophical, naive, annoying and a pain in the ass, but they're also the best friends ever. Knowing them is loving them.

Gregory
Asterix and Obelix is great. Maybe it's better in French, but it's quite good enough in English. Calvin and Hobbes also rock.

manjaro
again wtf are calvin and Hobbes

norrin radd
how old are you? and in what world have you living for in these last years?

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. You don't know who Calvin and Hobbes are?

Arachnoidfreak
More!

manjaro
oh you mean those guys! sorry i never really paid attention to names and such. I havent seen those in yyears man. wow!

I should've known becuase he's the kid you always see on the back of ppl's windsheilds peeing

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
Stupendous Man!

Arachnoidfreak
There's also Spaceman Spiff!

norrin radd
GREAT, in portuguese it means the same thing.
i just wanted to be sure that they had translated well to portuguese

FeceMan
I'm going to be an ass and say that this thread ought to be closed.

who?-kid
Why ??

Paola
yeah why? blink

Arachnoidfreak
Mystique! Great choice Paola yes One of the best female characters around.

Paola
thanx Arachnoid! smile

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Asterix?

who?-kid
It's a great comic, very funny and, very exceptional, educational at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.