Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
During an interview with Arrow in the Head, Michael Bay answered a quick question that could develop into something more if the Texas Chiansaw Massacre remake pans out well for New Line this weekend. Arrow asks, "Considering doing sequels for this film?" Michael Bays response, "No, but there could be a prequel." Check back for our review later this week. Texas Chainsaw Massacre hits theaters this Friday!

BackFire349
god damn it, people suck.

pablo007
hehehehe is a prequel possible ? Since the storyline is mostly a canibal family.

BackFire349
I guess.

ragesRemorse
baby leather face LOL

slayer
nah they shouldn't make 1 whats gonna happen baby leatherface running around with a chainsaw and fallin' over cause it's soooo heavy.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

I do agree however, if they do a prequal it will ruin the movie's reputation....but they think they can make money out of it..so i guess they will do it anyway blink
so...what can they do in the prequal that will be interesting or original or any different?! blinkblink

grymlock
the origin of leatherface.... emm dunno what to say blink

cheers!!

xblanex
yeah they could show how he ended up so messed up. His childhood or whatnot. But still, they shudnt make it.

pablo007
Sequels don't ruin an original's reputation, Nightmare on Elm Street is considered one of the scariest flicks ever and it had terrible sequels. TCM is very famous and it's known for being scary and the new generation sucked, and I've heard TCM 3 sucked as well.

lil bitchiness
True they could show ho leatherface came to be as he is....but then that isnt it anymore..not much is left to your imagination if everything is told! Leaving you wandering why things are the way they are is better i think...besides, if the director wanted people to know how Letherface came to be, he would have put more stuff in the original, explained about it...the fact that we dont know its what makes even more disturbing...i think big grin

xblanex
Si

lil bitchiness
Sequals?! Who mentioned sequals? We are talking about prequals!!

BackFire349
He was messed up because of inbreeding.

BlackC@t
I heard about this and I'm sure it's being made, anyone got any info? confused

Stormy_Day
Its being made(see the Killermovies.com homepage)and I think its gonna be good smile

BackFire
thumb down I wish they'd stop ruining these movies.

Stormy_Day
I never judge movies before I see them smile

lucija
Texas Massacre was full of blood and parts of human bodies, it was quite cheap horror but I liked it. And it was according to real event. bunny

§nakehead
someone stole my thread!!!

Stormy Day
blackcats mean sad

Cinemaddiction
The remake perhaps, the original (and best) was virtually devoid of any blood. And yes, about 5% of the movie is based on actual events.

Any subsequent prequels are destined to fail.

§nakehead
is there such a thing as plagerism on the net?

Wolfie
I've never seen any of the original TCM movies but I loved the remake. I'll be looking forward to see how this prequel turns out.

Stormy Day
Yes,it sometimes happens in the General Fiction Forum smile

luhar
Why can't they leave these movies the way they were meant to be instead of releasing a crap load of sequels. Having said that, I wouldn't miss any number of chainsaw sequels. no

ladygrim
im sorry but wot a load of tosh whats gona happen on it we gona see him buy his first chainsaw its bound to be a big pile of shit

§nakehead
yea!! a prequal!! what time period is it set?

ladygrim
1800 s lol

Stormy Day
Movie opens up with younge leatherface.Walking into a hardware store and he buys a chainsaw.Then randomly starts killing people evil face

ladygrim
wat a crap movie ...

TCMisReal!
Hey can Someone help me i am new tell me how i can add pictures below my name and replies plz?! smile

Stormy Day
Visit the "New&Question" forum they have a lot of info about that stuff smile

WindDancer
And to add insult to injury the producer of this project is none other than Michael Bay. thumb down

Darth Odious
I think the director of the chainsaw remake that came out a while ago with Jessica Beil should not be let anywhere near a possible script. His movie. It was lame and over the top(Micheal Bay pressure no doubt) with maybe and exception with the guy who played the sherrif(Full Metal Jacket)Original Chainsaw massacre never had a drop of blood in it, something to fool the censors with and part2 was made because hooper said for the freedom of gore now and because nobody got the humor of the first one. If anybody should make a prequel Hooper should. Maybe Rob Zombie since the guy has almost blatantly copied Hooper's style for HOTC. Anybody else would ruin it with there ever popular " a thousand shots a second" crap with a sountrack that doesn't even allow any pacing. Part 3,4 were even worse. A prequel should have Bill Mosely in it(Chop Top) to at least give it some balls. Maybe he could play a deranged uncle or something. Hooper should get off his ass and stop frigging about with the whole Toolbox Murders crap wihich seem to be going nowhere anyways. beer mad smokin'

Darth Odious
Dog will hunt!...get that ***** Leatherface get that *****!...hehehe dooogg will hunt!! rock yes bunny Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing wacko What the f**k? blink

SlipknoT
no expression

ring3now!
DONT BAG NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET SEQUELS

ring3now!
And there WILL BE NO TCM PREQUEL sorry to spoil it

SlipknoT
Well I trust you, you really seem to know your shit no expression

Azrael01
http://www.movie-fever.com/index.php/content/view/211/2/
there is a litttle info about it but it is old
sounds like a go to me smile

Wendigo
Okay look guys TCM is a movie u just cant do a prequel for it just would ruin it totally........A stand alone movie maybe?

Darth Odious
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Well I trust you, you really seem to know your shit no expression Indeed I do...hey there it is!shitWe go way back. 2 burritos ago to be exact.

papabeard
Some info here :

www.upcominghorrormovies.com/movies/tcmprequel.php

xmeowx
i heard about this and i think it's stupid as hell.

Napalm
Originally posted by BackFire
He was messed up because of inbreeding.

And he grew up with a bunch of other cannibal hillbilles

papabeard
Full interview and info here :
www.creature-corner.com/?type=articles&id=366

papabeard
Theres a novelisation of the TCM remake by Stephen Hand and there is also a sequel novel called Texas Chainsaw Massacre Skinfreak - Stephen Hand.

Azrael01
Where can you find a copy of the book amazon says its out of print.

papabeard
It maybe.

i found it on play.com, but its says they are waiting for more to come in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.