sorry but i have to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok i know ive made 3 sig threds in 3 days or so, but this is the last...i was gonna post in one of the others (which any mod is welcome to close) but i thought maybe people wouldnt check it coz they hd already checked the others..
i wanna know if this sig is too much?? like..is it too crouded?

note also that the 'make one without beyonce' will have other artists i like such as r. kelly, (still one of her), craig david, usher, aaliyah, alicia keys....just a mix of people who (especially if you dont like beyonce) you probably still wont like erm

.:†Ferrari†:.
the one you have now is better...

m!$hA
but you think make one thats not only her?

hobbit_dude
make one with put beyonce!

m!$hA
ok then happy thankyou!

Túrelie
ew beyonce...make alicia keys one please

m!$hA
eek! okies...not totally her tho...well i might, ill see!

Túrelie
ok..

shellie
this one is better then your last mish but personally i like alicia keys better as an artist .

so much more talent then beyounce

V@LL3jOk!D707
make one with alicia keys and aaliyah!

m!$hA
i prefer her too eek! its just beyonce had that colours thing which i thought was pretty sweet!!!

and ive made it eek! ill be changing it soon!

§pearhead
Uh, why don't you just choose a sig that you like? messed

m!$hA
coz i like em all erm thats why i made them sexy roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
isn't there one that you like more than the other two? (or three?) blink

m!$hA
i dunno, i didnt really like the 2nd one, but the 1st (and this one now) i dunno...plus i made em @ diff times erm

§pearhead
ah...whatever, it's too early for me to think through these things messed

m!$hA
its too late for me!

which one did/do you prefer babe?

§pearhead
em, tbh, they're all the same to me embarrasment I don't particularly like any of those artist so...*shrugs* sad

m!$hA
sadwalk

well what would you like me to do one on??

§pearhead
hey, please yourself, not me stick out tongue

m!$hA
no im not saying ill make one just coz you say so ..... im too good for that diva but if i were to make one of your choise, what would it be?

§pearhead
way too many people overdo that diva act messed

I dunno, probably a Cold one, they're one of my favorite bands and their cover art's always good big grin

m!$hA
oh...well i probly wont be doing that erm sorry babe!

but you know im just kidding when i do it right??

§pearhead
I know you are, and I know everyone else who does it too is joking stick out tongue doesn't mean it gets a bit...redundant messed

and I didn't expect you to stick out tongue

m!$hA
redundant?

well ill try and make the ultimate sig which ill keep for......more that a day!!

§pearhead
redundant: over-done, repetitive

well, g'luck getting that artistic quality big grin

m!$hA
oh ok, yeah you do see a lot of people doing!!! i guess i do it because.....well because im so not like that in real life, i never get a chance to compliment myself erm not (like i said) that i mean it but you know??

laughing thanx hun, ill definently need it! i suck at art! it's my worst subject! (if i took it)

hey guess what, i got payed for work today, and i got payed $99.56 for only doing 11 hours or so! happy

§pearhead
how I act in life I act here messed

yea, I suck at art too, that's why making sigs isn't one of my stronger points, but I still make my own, it's fun and I don't feel like I owe anyone for it, y'know what I mean?

heh, that's not horrible pay messed

m!$hA
its great pay eek! for my age anways! most people here in aussie have to wait til theyre 17 or 18 (with a part time job) to get that pay! eek!

well i cant say that i act EXACTLY the same on kmc as i do in "real life" coz i guess in "real life" i dont get as much attention as i do on kmc...like sure ive got my friends, but theyre not really what youd call "friends" erm im sure youve heard of them!
today i was going to go into the city after school with everyone else and i told this 'e' girl (who...youve probly heard of?) and she looked at 'd' and then back and me an was like cool! then i go 'you have to come into work with me as well!' because its litterally across the rd from the train station which we go to to go to (woah thats kinda weired) the city and she looked at 'd' and then at me and for about 5 seconds (i no it dont sound like much but u no when ur there and its silent it seems like forever) noone said anything an i just raised my eyebrows and walked away! it was so obvious that she was like 'noooo way!' and i asked all my other "friends" an theyre like 'yeah ok' but with no enthusiasm at ALL!!!
but the thing that REALLY annoys me is that if 'e' (who is the "popular" girl in our group...every1 in our group (except me) follows her around everywhere and does whateva she does, asked everyone to go to her work theyd all be like eek! ok!!!

§pearhead
*sigh* that's the problem with life, no one ever said that being fair was a rule sad still, that's gotta get annoying

I've got all sorts of mates, but there's only about 8 or so that I can really count on, so they're the one's I hang out with the most messed do you have anyone you can really trust?

m!$hA
well im starting to spend time with one of the girls in our group who i was never really great friends with because she was always a little mature

eg) she walks down the street and any1 she sees shell yell out "FREAK!' and it was rather embarresing
)) if we'd be talkin bout something like kissing/g strings/bras or something she'd go eeeew and walk off!

but shes maturing now and quietining down, and im starting to love her so much (as a friend roll eyes (sarcastic) ) which is good!!! i just hope she'll be as good a friend as i need!

§pearhead
I'm thinking she'll turn out nice enough big grin hoping, at the very least anyways...

y'know, it never seems like guys go through this sorta thing laughing out loud I've known my best friend since I was about 4, we've never had any complaints about our friendship messed

m!$hA
i know... sad sometimes i wish i was a guy! but i think its just her, i mean.. i think its beccasue a) she's GORGEOUS and b) because everyone follows her so much.....i just think its so pathetic that they cant get their own life you know erm they just follow her round!
like...it was 1st day of semester 2day an we all had new timetables and id say to sum1 'whatve you got last period' theyll be like 'cafe studies' an im like 'eek! same!' then theyd go ' so has 'e'!' an im like erm cool! happened 3 times!

and the good thing but this new girlfriend is that she's NOT like e at all you know....if i get along with her well enough (which i really do, i love her so much!...and talking bout her makes me love her even more) i know well be besties when we leave school too!

omg spear i just saw piccies of you droolio it seems every time i see you you get hotter and hotter!

§pearhead
>.< anytime one of us says "and he's in that class too!" or something like that, it's because we're all genuinely friends, I think you might be looking into that part too much messed and it's funny how talking about someone makes you like them so much more

er, thanks laughing out loud

m!$hA
lol it is funny! how that works but i guess its coz i realise how much she loves me and how much i love her!
like...whenever we've been split up in classes, every1 goes to e's class and waits for her class to be "dissmissed" and they do it for noone else...i try to b/cause i try to be the one who loves everyone equally! but like, she used to be in my sience class but changed out of it into the class where everyone in our group was (except me) b/cause she h8ed the teacher and left me by myself....and every1 used to wait by our door and wait for her...but now that shes not in my class they dont erm and btw she NEVER waits 4 any1 else!

but you know what? today in design an tech, there were 3 of the people in our group and the bell went an the teech wouldnt let us go and some of our friends were waaitin @ the door an e was there too an i was like 'surely theyre not here to see me?' but then i realised that they were waiting for the other 2...and sure enough when they left, every1 else did, but this girl im lovng (ok ill give her credit, her names storm) .... she waited for me!! and i loved her so much for doing that! she just does the simplest things, but i love her so much for them!

but babe bout the "shes in our class too" thing, its not like that coz one girl said it 3 times! i was like OK! i totally know what your saying, but there were 5 people in our group who were in that class, and they all go 'es in it too!' and its also just the fact that theyre up her ass so much that that adds up to it too!

and bout u being hot......i only speak the truth!

anyways i gotta go now
seeya sexy
luv ya,
xxoo misha!

PunisherFan33
uh the one you had before was good( the t-shirt one).

§pearhead
Hmm, that's a situation I'll never fully understand, I guess it's something I'd need to experience messed

catch ya later mich hug

m!$hA
so i spend a whole few minutes righting thhat down and what do i get? 2 lines? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thanx 4 the opp punisher! happy

gnite sexy jery stick out tongue luv ya kisses

§pearhead
you'd get more, but you said you had to go embarrasment

bye stick out tongue

PunisherFan33
gnite and your welcome

hobbit_dude
whats like the LAST thing misha would put in her sig = white ppl stick out tongue

PunisherFan33
im not going to say anything bcause i would get flamed

Linkalicious
A Woman's Worth?

hmmmmmm.....wasn't that like a D'Angelo song or somehting like that?

m!$hA
yeah but alicia keys redid it! erm

frodo, lol that is so true stick out tongue except that i had me in one once!!

m!$hA
thasts better then! happy
kisses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.