Watership Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lucija
Did you read Watership Down from Richard Adams? I love this book about rabits. What do you think about it?

shaber
I've read better books about small furry animals, but yes it was nice. I particularly liked the episode in the warren with the wire snares. That was very unsettling when I was eight confused seemed to lose it a bit towards the end though.

Exabyte
I read it some years ago and really enjoyed it... though I liked the first half best.
Some sequences are imo a little too long... but all in all, it's a nice book yes

Fire
I never read it but heard good things abbot it. must be aid the ppl that told me aboot it are great storytellers

Laviera_j
I want to read it, but have only seen the film.

Baylin
The film does the book no justice! I read it a few times when I was a kid and thoroughly enjoyed it!

lucija
I didn't see the film, only cartoon serie but.. I didn't like it. I think the book is even better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.