How much does comics pay in there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler

Arachnoidfreak
3 comics for $6? That's pretty good. New York, 3 comics is nearly $9. I haven't been to the comic book stor in a long time, but last time I went, I got $57 worth of comics. a couple of trade paperbacks, Kingdom Come(entire series), Thanos, Superman, several Spiderman comics...and I still didn't get everything I wanted.

Joker1237
Stop buying comics, working on No man's land on Batman, buying one vol at a time. (Not in order though, As I have vol 5. But I get the next vols sooner or later, Have night fall and others. I collected mostly Batman and X men comics. One or 2 Spiderman comics.

Batman 1
X-Men 2 (As in collection wise)

Gregory
I think that new comics in the USA cost $2.50 per issue in stores.

Maelstrom
Reg. Issues cost $2.25 cents, sorry I don't know how to convert to another currency. Nxm is a reg. issue. Other series cost $2.99 cents like wolverine. But the headliner issues are the base comic rate. Standard series like Avengers and ff are all 2.25. Pick up the more expense Secert War if you can get your hands on it. smokin'

manjaro
im just a glutton for punishment so i go to the comic book store and read all the single issues right then and there, then i buy a trade paper back of whatever i find interesting then i wait painstakingly for months, til all those single issues i read previously comes out in trade then I collect them

ska57
too much for a kid that works at a golf course

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.