Dr. Doom vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
hm.......

Mane
Dr. Doom

HockeyHorror
MF DOOM

i mean... Dr. Doom

Victor Von Doom
Dr Doom, although Vision is excellent.

Mane
yeah but if Doom has taken on Beyonder, he can take on Vision

ska57
Could the Vision just render himself intangable then materialize himself inside Doom, possibly making a Doom KO?

Arachnoidfreak
This would be quite an interesting fight.

Dr. Doom would have to use a device that f*cks up Vision's circuitry at the beginning of the fight. I think after Vision is rendered powerless, Doom would disect him alive to see how he works, and if he can learn anything new. After seeing that Vision's specs are similar to his Doombots(minus the density manipulation), he throws Vision in the trash and goes off to eat lunch.

FeceMan
Vision...damnit, when I was younger, I was thinking of an X-Men character who could see in all sorts of forms--infrared, x-ray vision, UV, etc.

Why did I post this? BECAUSE I WANTED THE NAME VISION, THAT'S WHY!!!

who?-kid
Blah blah blah preptime Doom blah blah blah Doom can beat anybody.

Not. This fight goes to Vision, because dr. Doom is sometimes overrated. (He remains the best villain in Marvel Universe, but he's not perfect.)

Vision is stronger, very smart, can fly and can materialize within our friend Doom. Or he can make himself insubstantial. You can not fight what you can not hurt.

FeceMan
Unless you're a Ghostbuster.

moshtitan
Ghost busters rule.

Arachnoidfreak
Vision in his intangible form is still subject to assault. He CAN be hurt. Various forms of sonics, radiation, lightwaves, things like that. Dr. Doom isn't stupid. He'd figure this out even faster than I did.

norrin radd

Arachnoidfreak
The image is from Marvel vs Capcom 2, but it's been edited. all the gems at the bottom aren't really in the game, and the life scales at the top are different. That is a real finishing pose in the game though.

norrin radd

JuggernautFan
this fight should be relatively short. i think vision is getting too much credit here. sure he has some amazing abilities, but doom was able to reprogram a watchers technology. he says something like his knoweledge of robotics is second to none. so after a short easy battle, doom turns vision into a bad guy.

Ironman 66
doc doom

Alpha Centauri
"Vision in his intangible form is still subject to assault. He CAN be hurt. Various forms of sonics, radiation, lightwaves, things like that. Dr. Doom isn't stupid. He'd figure this out even faster than I did."

He probably knows we created this thread. Dr.Doom is probably real and just infiltrated the minds of Marvel to get a comic character.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
sure???

Alpha Centauri
Anyone can feel free to get the joke.

-AC

Mane
i did! eek!

Fanboy
Dr.Doom destroys vision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.