Help..me...Please..I have a phobia...!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirtyBlondPrepa
Please help me...please don't think I m weird...but I have a phobia of losing my eyeball..I can't watch a movie...where people get hurt in their eyes..I look up close at my eyes to make sure their ok....I look at magaizenes and come pare my eyes to actress to mine...Please help me..what sohuld I do..do u have a phobia like this....ohh..please help me..I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out... embarrasment embarrasment ...My eyes feel puff on the top....Do u tihnk its becasue I need to drink water...or something...

PrefectRonnykin
everyone is scared of loosing there eyes your ability to watch pain is very low

§pearhead
is it a phobia or obsession messed

Tex
Ah hell, just pop that sucker out yourself and get it over with! evil face

DirtyBlondPrepa
erm..i just asked a simple question..I need help...theirs no one else I can talk to...

PrefectRonnykin
laughing

DirtyBlondPrepa
no

BingaBonga
That is a strange type of phobia...

Discos
On saturday I was in the city and saw a guy without any eyes.....I was totally freaked out.

Phobias annoy people some times, one ofmy ex-friends had about 16 phobias and it pissed me off.

PrefectRonnykin
i was laughing at tex

DirtyBlondPrepa
sick...I know its a weird phobia..I have no..clue how it started

Moo Cow
um..uh....see a eye docter?

DirtyBlondPrepa
I know u weren't laughing at me

Discos
lol No none of us were....roll eyes (sarcastic)

but seriously I know many people who hate these sort of things, mostly girls and this 2 guys I know especially!

DirtyBlondPrepa
I know...I didn't really mean..to bring it out on all of you guys..I just feel like I need help...I m not crazy or anything.l...its just a f^^ked up phobia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.