trading spouses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

burly brawler
it's a new reality tv show that is modeled after the one on chapelle's show. i personally think that this show is a bunch of bullsh!t. funny what people wpuld do to get on tv. "say hello to your new mommy..." if i was sent a white middle aged woman in my house posing as my mom, she's gonna want to leave the house within 5 minutes...

oh, guess who's airing it?
FOX roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
Reality TV at it's lowest! They don't longer care about the ratings. Is all about who will be the most offensive. Is a competition between networks to see which one will out stage the other. Screw reality TV and the networks that carry them!

Beyonder
It's a fun show actually. Fox stole the idea from ABC, who's now pissed off and claiming that Fox isn't an innovator any more but a stealer of ideas. laughing It's funny how ABC is wining like a little 5 year old. FOX owns ABC. This shows airing even before ABC's. HA HA HA!

manjaro
i thought i was the only one who noticed that they stole it from Chapelles show. FOX has single handledy set back race relations a good 25 -39 yrs. ha ha

Scholar
yea i agree that show is a bunch of crap, i dont even know why you would think of something like that. they are just getting really desperate apparently.

V@LL3jOk!D707
i found this show quite amusing.

manchichirtchit
i never actually seen it. is it on already?

Beyonder
Yeah, it's pretty interesting. Just watch an episode and see how you'd like it. If you don't like it ohwell. But I did find it amusing and intriguing. It's bad like most make it out to be.

Elektra_lover
its weird

BingaBonga
Well, it's $50,000... wink

ScarFace Clone
Go wash your ass then will watch some martin lourance- From the Chapelle show

charlit
zach pilek was incredibly hot

BlackC@t
Reality TV has sunk to a new low.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.