Ultron vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
Ultron! The perfect fighting machine - stands as one of the greatest single threats to the Avengers; with a cold, hard sinister body made of pure adamantium, powered by a nuclear core, ejects force blasts that could rip Iron Man's armor to shreds, and possesses strength that rivals even that of the Hulk's, do the Avengers stand a chance??

Avengers for this thread include:
Captian America, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Iron Man, Henry Pym, She-Hulk, Jack of Hearts, Hawkeye, and Wonder Man

talk amongst yourselves....

ska57
...i don't think the Avengers stand a chance, unless the Scarlet Witch casts a hex and something strange happens....

Alpha Centauri
Strength rivalling The Hulk? Dubious.

He's mighty strong tho. I know for sure.

I think Ultron could take them. Well, Thor would be the one to take Ultron.

-AC

Mane
if Vision was at his full potential, he could rough him up a bit. but i agree, if someone was to take him out, it would be Thor.

Victor Von Doom
I don't think Ultron can take all The Avengers.

ska57
You mean all 300 or so of them?

Victor Von Doom
No, the ones in the list.

ScarletSpider
Considering the growth of her powers, Wanda could probably do some major damage. Aging components of him so they turn to dust, making the mechanics inside him misfire etc.

moshtitan
Ultron for president...thats all i have to say.

muffin man
read it 20million times the avengers

KharmaDog
With Captain America strategizing, Thor bringing the big guns, Scarlet Witch messin' him up in her o' so witchy way and a supporting cast of Vision, Iron Man Wonder Man, I think the Avengers would take it.

K3VIL
In their last fight, during Ultron Unlimited saga, happens those things:
The Vision catch Ultron's attention with a poor sentimental discussion, and meanwhile free the Grim Reaper, that catch a laser torch and use it to free the Avengers in Ultron's base, Wonder Man, Scarlet, Wasp(she's useful as a spoon but she was there), Giant Man.Then a wall was shattered and crushed by the other 5 Avengers that were in Slorenia with O.N.U. troops, fightning Ultron's cyborg troops.
The other Avengers were Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain America, Firestar.The fight starts out with Ultron throwing away Captain America and Giant Man with concussive energy blast, then he catch for the neck Iron Man and throw him at Thor, suddendly Firestar trying to melt the floor and drown Ultron in melted metal, but he shatter the ground with his fists and the detritus knock away both ehr and Wonder Man.Vision hits Ultron in the back with solar energy, without effect, and gets defeated with the encephalic blast.
Scarlet that was recovering from the effects of the imprisonment, hits Ultron with his caotic magic, but she lose control over her powers, magnifing the power of Ultron's generator, so he becomes stronger than ever.After that, Thor jumps at Ultron hitting him with Mjolnir, saying that he's a human construct, and against a god he will fall, he will get destroyed, but Ultron starts to emit ionic energy and catch Mjolnir, then blast Thor with an outstanding ionic blast, and Thor was still here taking hit without falling down.Giant Man comes back trying to hit Ultron on the head with a two handed punch only to being slapped away.
Firestar and Wonder Man engage again Ultron, who blast them too, and Thor again.Meanwhile Justice give to GM rods of the vibranium of the Savage Land, and Hank starts to hit his "son" with the rods until he's finally destroyed.
What a great battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.