If you had to live on a island with 1 actor and 1 actresses who would they be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matchbox
If you had to live on a island with 1 actor and 1 actresses who would they be?

I would want to live with Richard Dean Anderson, as he if funny and he has got out of worse situations on MacGyver and Stargate, so we would survive!

And I would want Famke Janssen as my actresses as she is gorgeous, and she too has been trapped on a island at the end of deep rising, so she would be good in the survival department as well!

and we could populate the island in our spare time!!!!!!

Pyrofly
Dominic Monaghan and umm.... i dont really know what actress i would choose

golden moon
orlando and kate bosworth...
to make love to orli in front of kate and make her jealouse... laughing

Pyrofly
laughing

sonofasaiyan
It would have to be Jack Black and Natalie Portman. Jack could entertain Natalie and I and we could make sweet, sweet...smores. laughing I would lovelove Natalie lovelike no man could.

matchbox
natalie portman is goreous, a good person to be trapped on a island with!!!!

sonofasaiyan
I see you're a man with taste. yes

matchbox
lol, it seems to be a theme developing in people chooses of people to have with them. one to copulate with and one for a laugh!

sblomiexisxsexy
Dominic Monaghan....obviously...and uh...

well...elijhas PRACTICALY a girl. could i pick him?? no

come to think of it, i wouldnt enjoy being on a deserted island with elijha. altough it would be fun to torture him by playing tig! MUHAHAHAHA.

::cough:: anyway...

Kella
I would choose Dom Monaghan and hmm.... I guess it doesn't matter which actress I pick...cuz she would mysteriously die and I would be left alone with Dom in the long run...so...big grin

naughty

matchbox
pick a big strong women so she can do all the work, while you got to 'work' on dom!!!

Kella
Bwah ha ha ha...good idea..now who could I pick??? hmm..... Kathy Najimy??? uhm....The chick that played Delores Claiborne or Molly Brown in titanic??? uhm....give me some ideas..... Someone who's @$$ I can kick if she gets out of line.... so no one like Chyna....eek

oh yeah and yes I agree with your little quote there...Famke is quite gorgeous...I'd do her....big grin

sblomiexisxsexy
HAHA yeah good idea...id pick like...some strong ugly chick who dom'll run away from if she trys anything anyway....maybe like uh....................................................................................................................................................blowup

my brain just eploded. im thinking too hard..

Kella
yeah...same here. Can't seem to think of anyone. hmm...

sblomiexisxsexy
grr...who could i pick..??

Kella
hey...she's not big and strong, but she's funny and gay. Ellen Degeneris (however you spell her name) SHe'd have me and Dom rollin and she could help out with setting stuff up and she would not be a threat.... and i could kick her ass if she stepped out of line...

sblomiexisxsexy
GOOD ONE! ill bring her along to myisland as well, if you want to share of course. laughing rolling on floor laughing

Kella
as long as I get him first....laughing

sblomiexisxsexy
ok, ok u get him first. but makesure hes ok by the time i get him! laughing

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Eric Bana or Ewan McGregor cuz than he could sing to me with his beautiful voice and Nicole Kidman shes my favourite Actress!

Princess Re
hmm....orlando bloom and kiera knightley...shes cool...i would love to just talk with orlando and tell him how i feel and if anything developes cool if not..thats ok

IDreamOfJPA
John Patrick Amedori *As long as I was able to make myself presentable...can't freak him out* and Jessica Simpson *becuz she'd probably freak out and go look for an emergency exit and leave John and I all to our lonesome* ~Not trying to offend any Jess fans, the gurl is just kind of ditzy~

Princesscatty29
actorwise, i'm having a very difficult time deciding between kevin clark, from school of rock and max pirkis, from master and commander...both talented and totally HOTT!!!!!! the actress i'd pick would definately be kristen stewart, because she rox and i look up to her, and also because she's my second cousinsmile but yeah, i luv both kevin and max and would be thrilled to even catch a glimpse of them!!!!!!!!

Princesscatty29
anyone else agree with me???

dirtypop
jared leto OR wood harris, and....i dunno, kate winslet.. haha this is just what i'm thinking right now.

BloomBabyGirl
hmmm...maybe orlando bloom cuz hes young so we could both live for a while and i could talk to him...maybe chris rock cuz laffter keeps u alive so we'ed live foreever..no orlando my final choice

Merry Lover
love Dominic Monaghan love and erm... i don't know any actresses...maybe that blond girl from try 17, Mandy Something-or-other. Actually, I'd take my sister, because she WANTS to be an actress and her skills work on my parents... big grin

BloomBabyGirl
lol

Princesscatty29
yeah, kristen stewart DOES rock my socks!!!! so do kevin clark and max pirkis, so much, that no one can understand....

Princesscatty29
funny thing is...not many people know who the heck my fave actors/actresses are...since they're not very well known hehe. kristen especiallysmile

Princesscatty29
but no one says anything about max pirkis...and he deserves so much credit...he made master and commander so much better to bear. without him, i prolly wouldn't be able to get through the full thing, hehe, lol, smile

BloomBabyGirl
o..thsi was i actor AND actress.....hmm..orlando bloom and jadda pinkett smith

Princess Re
keanu reeves and the girl that plays niobe on the matrix

jojelo
Hilary Duff and Tom Welling...

§nakehead
Ahrnold schwarzenager

Jenifer Garner

misspotter
i live with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. They are my fav actor and actresses at the mo big grin

Mads Davidsen
....that's a tough one....hhhmm....

trav6612
I would live with Kate Beckinsale and some other guy we could get rid of so it was just Kate and I

PrefectRonnykin
Hal Sparks love aaaaand Dame Maggie Smith big grin

kelsigal
the actress woud be charlize theron and the actor domnic monaghan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElliMalfoy01
Tom Felton and Emma Watson. or Jude Law and Angelina Jolie.yes

powerfulone1987
Halle Berry and The Rock.

BrazilianChk
Jeremy Sumpter and Keira Knightly

mrspitt
of course with BRAD PITT
and with ANGELINA JOLIE too....

Happy Dance BRAD, I LOVE YOU Happy Dance

Piratey
Orlando Bloom. We wouldn't need anyone else. angel big grin

Kella
Dom Monaghan and Ellen Degeneris. We would never stop laughing at each other...and he's hot and she's not a threat to me getting with him. stick out tongue

LoSt_
*sigh* These threads get harder and harded.
One actor Id like to be with on an Island is Joaquin Phoenix and one actress Id like to be with is Kate Bosworth so I can kill her.

CrazyInLove
Colin Farrell (seeing how he is single and extremely sexy!) and Jennifer Garner (because she is really sweet and she wouldn't be a threat to me because Colin isn't her type and she has a boyfriend who is it now? - Ben Affleck?)

LoSt_
Colin Farrell is a nice choice but he f**** any girl he can get his hands on.

pennyroyal
Johhny Depp and Angelina Jolie

HILARY_rocks
i would spend a day with chad michael murray and hilary duff because they are my favorite actors and chad is so damn hott

CrazyInLove
Yeah I know that about Colin that is I why I chose him, LOL! Because I know he wouldsmile !!!!!!

Court Radcliffe
Tom Felton and Lindsay Lohan

djois
actress would be Alison Lohman and actor Jake Gyllenhaal (donnie darko era), seem to be fun, interesting and exciting people to be stuck on an island with!

*Georgina_A*
Hayden Christensen or Johnny Depp droolio I can't decide no and Natalie Portman love

Murray
ACTOR:
either. . .

Orlando Bloom
Christian Bale
Eric Bana
Matt Damon
Rupert Grint
Phelp Twins

Actress:

Kate Winslet
Kate Beckinsale
or
Angelina Jolie

Bloody^Pirate
hehe, Daniels forever you're funny big grin (The Bosworth thing and the Collin one)-and I agree
I would want to be of course with Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley, It would have been really fun i just know it!

ElliotHogan
Well actress-wise for her sheer beauty and me being totally besmitten by her I would choose Lalaine. So that one is pretty easy.. Although if she was unavailable I could think of a few other actresses who I wouldn't mind spending time getting to know.

Actors is a difficult one. For entertainment value it would have to be Jack Black hands-down.
Although if I could speak Japanese a lot better than i can it would be Takeshi Kitano. He is an awesome actor and he has done so much, im sure there would be some interesting conversations.
Then again id also like to meet Dominic Monaghan, Sean Astin, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp. Im sure they would all be interesting guyz.
So im not sure about actor, but definate about actress.

botankus
Michael Jackson and Nell Carter

gshkris7272
Charlie Hunnam. Orlando Bloom... ill be the only girl there.

moogle_xenocide
the two fattest actors and actress for canibalism

Susan-Storm
Lindsay Lohan as the 1 Actress

Ioan Gruffud love as the 1 actor

mmmmoley
I'd say Colin Farrell & Drew Barrymore - i think, bit of a tough 1 really!!!

Susan-Storm
here are pics of the 2 who i would want to be stranded on an island with

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1784/df1ls.th.png

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6418/efds3rt.jpg

DarkC
Viggo Mortenson and Angelina Jolie. They're both hardcore, tough.

masterkit
love HALLE BERRY love

I WONT BOTHER WITH AN ACTOR

HALLE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jediprson
Just Emma Watson

CrazyInLove
Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell!!!!!!!! oh yeahwink

dark_angelz
u guys,I think u no my answer.
GERARD BUTLER n EMMY ROSSUM love

Susan-Storm
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
Lindsay Lohan as the 1 Actress

Ioan Gruffud love as the 1 actor
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
here are pics of the 2 who i would want to be stranded on an island with

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1784/df1ls.th.png

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6418/efds3rt.jpg
Slash that. Just Ioan

dizzyblondegirl
ewan mcgregor and gerald butler both have v sexy voices i wouldnt want an actress on the island i want all the attention on me

muserke
Ewan McGregor to have some lightsaber fights with.

And Natalie Portman...to do other stuff with. shifty

Cheeseandrice
I would pick Ryan Reynolds because he's REALLY REALLY hot, and he has a nice body, i mean he has lots of muscles and would be very useful for survival on an island...yeah.

And as for the girl....i have no idea. Probably Ellen Degeneres so she could provide us with comic relief (we'll make her do stand up for us haha) plus, she's a lesbian so she wouldn't go after Ryan =P.

Fëanor
all i need is cheese and rice...then i'm all set! laughing

no? not funny? no expression

CrazyInLove
Johnny Depp would be nice to bring too.... hmm... can we only pick ONE actor and ONE actress?? haha..

and haha that was REALLY funny Feanor (cheese and rice :rolleyessmile

Cheeseandrice

Blue_Butterfly
Rachel McAddams...because she seems like such a sweet and fun person and Will Ferrel because I would need somebody who could make me laugh.

botankus
Wilford Brimley and Roseanne Barr.

Talk about having it made!

Fëanor
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Johnny Depp would be nice to bring too.... hmm... can we only pick ONE actor and ONE actress?? haha..

and haha that was REALLY funny Feanor (cheese and rice :rolleyessmile oh so it's feanor now, eh?Originally posted by botankus
Wilford Brimley and Roseanne Barr.

Talk about having it made! dude, no....phyllis diller and joan rivers...ohwait it's one actor.

botankus
I don't appreciate my choices getting laughed at! One day, when I'm on the beach and Roseanne is massaging my feet while Wilford is rubbing suntan oil on my back, it will be my turn to laugh at you!

Cletus_Kasady
I would live with Stephanie McMahon - Helmsley.

olchik
It would be Ashton Crutcher and I don't need any actresssmile

lil bitchiness
I would get Brad Pitt or Christian Bale droolio

(Vin Diesel and Hayden christensen, id kep them hidden)

olchik
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I would get Brad Pitt or Christian Bale droolio

(Vin Diesel and Hayden christensen, id kep them hidden)

Yes, Brad Pitt is cute too...smile

padmeXskywalker
I would take Tom Felton. He's soooo hot. I would also take Liv Tyler for my actress because she is my idol. I want to be like her when I am older.
I want to be an actress.

botankus
Big Bird and Kinko's. Those would be my celebs.

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by botankus
Big Bird and Kinko's. Those would be my celebs. big grin Happy Dance

botankus
Big Bird - no explanation required (a little obvious, people!)

As for Kinko's, I would have picked Britney, but she's way too short. If someone's going to get hit in the head by falling coconuts, I'd prefer it to be someone at least 7 feet tall so they'll hit them on the head first. Does that make any sense?

So wear your 1 ft, 8 inch high heels and we got a deal.

Miss Kinky
Originally posted by botankus
Big Bird - no explanation required (a little obvious, people!)

As for Kinko's, I would have picked Britney, but she's way too short. If someone's going to get hit in the head by falling coconuts, I'd prefer it to be someone at least 7 feet tall so they'll hit them on the head first. Does that make any sense?

So wear your 1 ft, 8 inch high heels and we got a deal. laughing

X-Menfan87
Hugh Jackman droolio
um female ...... it has to be an ugly one so Hugh will pay me all the attention. angel_not

Paprikka
Johnnh Depp and Jennifer Aniston :P

barriss_offee
Johnny Depp and keira knightley or natalie portman, I just can't choose

catf2005
i'd take Jennifer Aniston n probably Richard Fleeshman (cus hes fit!!)

angelic_devil
i'd have Christian Bale or Elijah Wood and Daniela Denby-Ashe or Laura Fraser
could have some fun with those four!

~¤Kiókó¤~
Can't I take Wentworth Miller and Karl Urban. That would be heaven!
(Clothing Optional)

botankus
Can we merge all the "who would you rather do" threads that are masked as other threads into one general thread? It would save a lot of effort here.

If not, look out for an upcoming "Which actor would you rather be stuck in quicksand with" and "Which actress would you rather swim in a giant cotton candy machine with" thread.

Brit_chick
John and Joan Cusack. There's no way he'd choose her over me.

~¤Kiókó¤~
Wow!!! A giant cotten candy machine! S-E-X-Y!

Juventus
Hayden Christensen and Charlize Theron

Piggle Humsy
If I'm looking for help to survive and get off the island I would have to choose:

Ray Mears - He's a survival expert yes
Has his own t.v series.

and

Julia Roberts - She seems like good company while ray is trying to save our a$$es laughing out loud

But if I assume the island has all modern luxuries and we're not in any immediate danger and can survive ok by ourselves then:

Females: Drew Barrymore or Jennifer Garner

Males: Shia Labeouf or Ryan Gosling

big grin

laughing out loud

Although I've just seen Brit_chick's idea and I like that way of thinking!! hmm

Jake & Maggie Gyllenhaal.... Then I could have him to myself and her for company without worrying he'd prefer her! yes

ilovedaniel
If i was on an island, then i would choose Daniel Radcliffe as my actor to be with and the actress i would choose is Hilary Duff. I dont know why, i think id be able to have interesting conversations with him as ive heard there both very chatty people and i like there acting skills.

anakinlover08
Wow well i would have Hayden Christensen or Elijah Wood for the actor and some ugly actress so whichever actor i was with would want me the most lol wink

Demyx Stone
If I was on an island with only two celebs with one boy and one girl, the boy would be Lucas Grabeel, and the girl would be Emily Osment. YEah so what if they are mostly disney stars, but I dont care. It's all I really watch on tv anyway. They're my favorite ones

.Dance_Inside.
Brandon Routh and Rachel McAdams

bratty_lil_sis
actress is britney spers

Lady_Depp
JOHNNY DEPP for the actor.. and erm.. is their really a need for an actress lol wink

pinkfloydkor
Adam Sandler and Jenifer Anniston

botankus
Big Bird and Princess Vespa

sariberipirate
JOHNNY DEPP and.... JOHNNNY DEPP

maham
Hmm...Hugh Jackman n Nicole Kidman wud probably b my choice.

luvindaniel
it would have to be emma watson and daniel radcliffe

jdea
Halle Berry!!! hands down

Then a veteran actor who has a lot of insight, like John Travolta or Patrick Stewart and maybe someone totatlly not a veteran like Hugh Jackman or no one at all, if i can't decide just Ms. Berry

Bloody^Pirate
emm Vince Vaugh i bet he is a very funny person--> we would have a great laugh and emm... "Actress" Paris Hilton to enjoy cutting her head off by my self:>

Fëanor
Stan and Laurel. now that'd be a riot.

coolmovies
hahah that whould be so funny ^^

JaehSkywalker
harri ford... or ewan m. .... or zac effron... i can't make my mind up... erm

girl... hmm... ashley tisdale.. big grin or someone else.. i can't make my mind up either...

Fëanor
Ana Barros...and....Ana Barros

DanRadfan4life
If I had to live on an island with one actor and actress they would definitely be Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, because I LOVE the characters they play. I LOVE Harry Potter and Hermione Granger the most out of all the Harry Potter cast!!!!!! LOVE YA, Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silver_tears

Fëanor
Originally posted by silver_tears
Tsk tsk, she's a model not an actress mhm

I think I'd do Christian Bale, and Charlize Theron. hm
Errr I mean pick......yes..... pick. actress, models...really, what's the difference?

silver_tears
There's a big one stick out tongue

Fëanor
There's a big one stick out tongue I know. That's what all the women say when they see 'it' for the first time. flirt

spencerspider
have no clue for the guy, but jessica alba would be the girl, maybe a guy my age or something i dont know any though lol

silver_tears

LovelyOne
Actor: Johny Depp

Actress: Angelina Jolie

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh no there's too many to choose from it's too hard.

I'll have a very thorough think about it.

Well the actress would be Scarlett Johansson, that one's quite easy. But I'm not sure about the actor there's too many I like. Recently my favourite actors have been Christian Bale, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ewan McGregor (in addition to my other favourites) but I'm just not sure because I love Orlando Bloom too (more for his looks though, although this isn't about acting skills anyway). Ermm I think I'll choose Leonardo please. But this will probably change.

Fëanor
Yea, the Empire State building is pretty impressive ermm AHAHHAHA.HA.HA. you saw throught that, din't ya?

here are mine...Lima and Barros.

silver_tears
Both not actresses, and neither male mhm You fail.

Dr. Zaius
Jessica Alba and Gilbert Godfrey

That jerk-wad would send Jessica flying into my arms in no time.

bigboard

airemaye
Johnny Depp, because he could totally pull a Jack Sparrow and get us out of there. And he seems like a cool guy that I at least, could tolerate possibly spending the rest of my life on an island with.

And Ellen DeGeneres. Because she'd always keep us entertained. She seems like a really nice person to talk to as well. And I'd have no competition for Johnny.stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
w/o ? Johnny Depp and Emma Watson bcuz they are the greatest people on earth! dude, tho, i would totally 4get Emma and b making out /w JOhnny the whole time!!!!

Thorinn
Scarlett Johansson

and if I had to pick a guy celeb, I guess George Clooney. erm

ivebeendepped43
lol George Clooney

ivebeendepped43
i actually think hes ugly

hazel1
Johnny depp.. even though im 15 and hes like 43...
Johnny depp johnny depp!! omg give him now??

ADarksideJedi
Nicole kidman and Tom Cruise that way I can get them back together again.jm

ElliotHogan
Well I posted mine along time ago, so thought id update.

Actress would still be Lalaine. love

Actor would be between Takeshi Kitano, he must be one hell of an interesting guy. Or Tadanobu Asano. Just because he is awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.