spiderman, daredevil and black panther vs captain america, wolverine and moon knight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
the battle of the acrobats. Whou would win? My vote go for the spidey, daredevil and panther team. And yours?

ska57
Very creative matchup, and a good one too! Although I have no idea who moon knight is, I agree with you on this one.

FeceMan
Moon Knight is a fellow who gains super strength at night (or whenever the moon is full or visible or something).

ska57
Do you know a site about him????

FeceMan
Eh...he's not very popular, do a search for him on the forums (I copy-pasted his info in a thread about Moon Knight vs. Wolverine).

bakerboy
Here is something about him:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/moon.html

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/clix/MoonKnight.html

moshtitan
captain america and wolvie are hardly acrobatic compared to Spidey and Daredevil....im takin them.

Jason Wyngarde
too many people in thread should be closed.

batdude123
Bump. smile

Soljer
Spiderman beats Wolverine
T'challa stalemates Steve
Daredevil beats Moonknight

Alternatively:

Spiderman webs everyone to the ground, Daredevil begins to play the drums with his billy clubs, and T'Challa uses his claws to make Wolverine sing.

guy222
Originally posted by bakerboy
the battle of the acrobats. Whou would win? My vote go for the spidey, daredevil and panther team. And yours?

Team Two

python99
Originally posted by guy222
Team Two

Don't you mean any team with Wolverine? wink

jinzin
I'd say that team two loses, only due to the fact that the current version of moonkinight doesn't really have anything goin for him, he's a good fighter but up against spidey he's toast, against PB he's shredded, and against dd he probably won't land but one or two hits..

team two loses to due their weak link..

Metalmanx
Team one. Just because they are in fact superior.

beta ray bob
team two. moonknight would pwn daredevil, wolverine has a healing factor so nothing team 1 can do would help them, and captain america, is a match for black panther

Metalmanx
Spider-Man can take out Wolverine.

Black Panther can, at the VERY least, stalemate Captain America.

If this is current Moon Knight, then Daredevil takes him out, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.